Author Topic: Doujinshi Translations?  (Read 6538 times)

BFrank

• VIPER Initiate
Doujinshi Translations?
« on: May 07, 2007, 01:41:44 pm »
Hi guys, long-time Viper fan (or well, more just GTS really) de-lurking.

I'm wondering if anyone's ever attempted to translate the Viper Doujinshi (V1-5)? I'm especially interested in the Carrera bits, particularly those in V1. I absolutely love her character! :)

Thanks.

Mirai Doft

• Hero
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • *¬*
Re: Doujinshi Translations?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 09:36:54 pm »
As soon as I learn Japanese, I'll start translating some doujinshi. But that is going to take some time. Some looong time... =P
I like big bOObs and I can not lie!

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 11:38:38 pm »
To the best of my knowledge, no attempts have been made to translate the V anthologies.  I do know that JG did translate Variable Vipers, a doujinshi by Graf Zeppelin.

I wonder how far I'd get on a translation with my limited knowledge of Japanese, kanji tools, and super internet skills. :0

I could probably romanjicize any doujinshi.

BFrank

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 03:38:45 am »
Thanks for the replies guys. Well, you won't believe what I found then while looking through an old external drive full of Viper stuff. Yup, some English Doujinshi! Just one story: Terrible Summoner from V1. Not exactly what I was looking for (not a big fan of dick-girls, really wanted to see the story that starts on page 72 of the same issue), but hey still pretty cool! I don't know if the translation's accurate or anything. Heck, I don't even really remember where I got it... probably years ago on 4chan or something. Anyway here ya go:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CG7L3FVH

Shane

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 02:51:05 am »
To the best of my knowledge, no attempts have been made to translate the V anthologies.  I do know that JG did translate Variable Vipers, a doujinshi by Graf Zeppelin.

I wonder how far I'd get on a translation with my limited knowledge of Japanese, kanji tools, and super internet skills. :0

I could probably romanjicize any doujinshi.
http://kanjidict.stc.cx/
I'm sure you may find this helpful.

SR

• Casual VIPER Fan
  • Let´s dive!!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 07:02:27 pm »
A translated doujin would be great! I only have High Cala... it´s quite good but I´d love to know what the hell they are saying...
Why we like hentai?
 .... :3