Author Topic: Lactating/Milk Squirting Anime  (Read 25898 times)

LordRyunson

• Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
Re: Lactating/Milk Squirting Anime
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2006, 04:56:22 pm »
I WAS going to go see it, but eh....

DualSoul

• Not the real Haypeguy...
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Hello, I'm plain...
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2006, 08:23:12 pm »
Unused breast milk?

LordRyunson

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2006, 08:38:35 pm »
Unused breast milk?

Yeah, it's possible. I'm not sure if it's logical though.

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2006, 01:47:01 pm »
I was pleased to discover a while back that Milk Junkies (OMG, yes, I mentioned the forbidden hentai, so sue me) now has a third episode out...  but NO LACTATION SCENES!  Geez, the second episode only had ONE scene, rather short too (although decent).  It's a pretty good series, but it seems that bakunyuu-themed hentai is really starting to disappoint me nowadays...  we need someone to give us some high-quality, hardcore boob action - lactation, B.E., paizuri, hell, I'd even like to see some nipple-fucking myself.  Bondage Game, Ail Maniax, and Deep Body all achieved this, but they all failed miserably in the fact that they were developed around extreme fetishes in general - the really disgusting ones.  B.E. and such probably IS an extreme fetish to most... but Kotoyoshi pulled it off in the Shokunyuu series without going deep into scat, guro, etc.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
  Angel Blade also pulled it off partially with Mistress Phantom Lady, and a whole host of other well-endowed female characters,
but they didn't focus on it enough - it had a lot of unused potential that wasn't even utilized in the sequel series.

If there are any hentai creators out there reading this, know that the bakunyuu community desperately needs some good material from you!  Utilize what I have brought forth!!!

...Also, sorry for the various random spoiler boxes in the middle of my little rave there - didn't wanna give anything away to anyone who might have not seen any of the abovementioned series.  >_<;

LordRyunson

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2006, 02:28:13 pm »
That's alright Tetsaru. The bakunyuu community does need a good hentai anime series. Judging from your comments, our only hope is a Shokunyuu anime series directed by Kotoyoshi and animated by Masami Oobari and his team. If possible, we can allow Oobari to go the extra mile and add in his personal creations to the mix too! 

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2006, 03:22:42 pm »
Angel Blade was pretty damn good.  Gogo Nail Kaiser.  So dumb she never appears after Angel Blade Punish =(

LordRyunson

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2006, 03:39:24 pm »
Yeah, I liked Angel Blade too. First, Masami started out with Fatal Fury OVAs, and they were good. Then came the Motion Picture, and it was good. Then came Toshinden and... Well, it was nowhere near as good as the game, so my thoughts on him started to drop....

Until Voltage Fighter Gowkaiser. Interest rates started to climb even if creating such mediocre peices like Dangaizer 3, Virus Buster Serge and Gravion (Original and Zwei), in which he produced a known anime known as Angel Blade.

Oobari really pulled out all of the stops in this one, as well as cameos from other works, which is why I would like to see Shokyunyuu animated by him in the style of Angel Blade and it's sequel.   

Toshinden style would only dissapoint us.

LordRyunson

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2006, 06:53:25 pm »
Or alternatively, some of us could write a fanfiction that combines all the good stuff about Angel Blade and Shokunyuu, and place it in a completely original world. Or is that a bad idea?

It would be an impro-style story that would combine all of the talented Bakunyuu authors in the forum, and hopefully, it will be a smash hit! Otherwise, I can work on my other stuff...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 07:17:34 pm by LordRyunson »

LordRyunson

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2006, 11:59:09 pm »
Damn, I completely forgot about Voogies Angel! It's sad they only made a few episodes, however.

miranda

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2006, 02:09:52 pm »
?? whats up with the rape theme you guys seem to have going on? and for yals info..breast feeding has absolutely nothing to do with sex or orgasms.

Praise the Lard

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2006, 02:16:38 pm »
?? whats up with the rape theme you guys seem to have going on? and for yals info..breast feeding has absolutely nothing to do with sex or orgasms.

Heh heh, thank you God for sending Miranda to us. Now allow her to lay the logical smack down. Amen.

miranda

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2006, 02:22:20 pm »
just a question. answer? im not trying to be confrontational just trying to "get it". care to elaborate on the subject?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 02:37:22 pm by miranda »
Praise the Lard

miranda

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2006, 02:24:27 pm »
and you know...thats funny that your saying that since you were the one who encouraged me to voice my opinion on the matter.

as matter a fact me being here is coz you asked me to come.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 02:35:39 pm by miranda »
Praise the Lard

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2006, 03:33:41 pm »
Wa hey? I wasn't going against you, I was encouraging you back there.

But okay, I'll explain. Even though I KNOW it'll start drama.

These kids have a obsession with rape and stuff and lactation because they have never had girlfriends and have twisted conceptions of sex and the female figure and body. From a psychological perspectve, they are incredibly disturbed. However, I have no faith in basic psychology / psychiatry, so from my perspective theres obviously something deeper causing this. But I don't want to bring my religion into this so I figure I'll just leave at this.

These guys have a sick fetish.

miranda

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2006, 03:38:09 pm »
good. i read a little sarcasm in that statement. i must have been mistaken. sorry for the snap.

Praise the Lard

Muhznit

• Some kind of RPG Platform Hentai Game
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Bakunyuu Otaku
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2006, 07:37:07 pm »
Wa hey? I wasn't going against you, I was encouraging you back there.

But okay, I'll explain. Even though I KNOW it'll start hatorade.

These kids have a obsession with rape and stuff and lactation because they have never had girlfriends and have twisted conceptions of sex and the female figure and body. From a psychological perspectve, they are incredibly disturbed. However, I have no faith in basic psychology / psychiatry, so from my perspective theres obviously something deeper causing this. But I don't want to bring my religion into this so I figure I'll just leave at this.

These guys have a sick fetish.

Not so fast, Will.... remember, you guys (of hyperguy.net) came up with the "rape button" idea. Most of us Lactation fans are just bakunyuu bakas. We never intend to hurt a woman in anyway (Well, I don't.). Yes, we like HUGE breasts. but if they're giving you back aches, we're always willing to help carry them.

miranda

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2006, 08:42:49 pm »
mine are pretty medium but its nice to know that someone cares ;)

like big boobs? me too! like VAGINA? well im not a carpet  muncher but its still hot but rape button? c'mon. how about a molest button? does it seem ok because its only drawings to you?
Praise the Lard

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2006, 08:56:36 pm »
Please break the discussion off into another topic if you're going to deviate.

Also, 'us vs. them' mentality was so three months ago.

Also, based on what I know about Will and what I know about this topic, I think this is more 'the pot calling the kettle black' than anything else.  'Judge not less ye be judged', chicken wing pot pie.  I'm seeing no rights.

I drink soy milk.

miranda

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2006, 09:46:10 pm »

Also, 'us vs. them' mentality was so three months ago.

so is your underware...so change em? maybe?

anyways i understand and agree
Praise the Lard