Author Topic: Kemonomichi 7  (Read 7766 times)

James Rideout

Kemonomichi 7
« on: September 22, 2012, 07:57:57 pm »
Looks to be in the works. Wouldn't mind getting a copy as soon as someone finds it. Thanks!

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Re: Kemonomichi 7
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 08:15:22 pm »
Actually, his webpage says he's working on Kemonomichi 6 Pura (Plus?), he's just waiting on the vocal work to wrap up.

He's got two other projects going on as well, and only (jokingly?) hints that he might do Kemonomichi 7 after those finish.

white33

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 10:00:49 pm »
Kemonomichi 7 has been out for a little while now.
It's pretty good, i'd say my favourite after #4.
Anyways, i've been trying to extract the text from it with agts and ith but haven't have not been able to so far. Can anyone help here?...

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 04:18:39 pm »
For download yes, but not physical media.

I'm sure they'll be away to extract text, but as I don't have 7, I can't be of much help in the effort.

white33

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 06:23:58 pm »
For download yes, but not physical media.

I'm sure they'll be away to extract text, but as I don't have 7, I can't be of much help in the effort.

You can find it online if you want to.
I would however, recommend you consider buying it just to support the artist if you happen to like it; It's what i did. I found it online and quite liked it and since i want the artist to do more i got a copy from DLsite.
I enjoy that this actually adds a bit of story to the whole thing and while you can tell what's going on it would still be nice to get some translation on the text, which is why i asked. Alas, no success in extracting any of it so far...

On a side note, it's nice to see new V-RSR stuff being made, with surprising frequency, no less. 

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 08:37:57 pm »
I do support the artist by buying his work.  In fact, all of them so far: 1, 123, 4, 5, 6  (Can you say the same?)

When 7 is released in physical form, I'll be trying hard to buy it, too.  For artists that I really like, I try not to cheat the system by finding it for free online first.

white33

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 10:06:36 pm »
I do support the artist by buying his work.  In fact, all of them so far: 1, 123, 4, 5, 6  (Can you say the same?)

When 7 is released in physical form, I'll be trying hard to buy it, too.  For artists that I really like, I try not to cheat the system by finding it for free online first.

I bought 6 out of the 7 releases so far, though i did get them online first before i went on to purchase them properly, as i like to know what i'm paying for and i support the artist out of principle. I thought 3 was kinda lame, so i didn't get it; Voting with my wallet, if you will.
Still, if anyone can get the text for 7, or at least let me know how to, it would be great.
Cheers.