Author Topic: Viper F40 Question  (Read 5749 times)

SpacePirateLord

• VIPER Initiate
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper F40 or RSR... Hard choice.
    • Now Playing:
      ・Skyrim
Viper F40 Question
« on: July 13, 2012, 01:47:19 pm »
Hello everyone, nice to meet you. :D

I've been wondering about something for quite a while now, and I felt compelled to join and ask... Does anyone who played Viper F40 know what happened to Saki? She still alive and in custody or something? Or... Dare I say she shared Seera's fate and is dead? She does kinda look... well, dead, in the last scene she appears in.

Also, not related but... I'm curious... Does anyone have any videos showing the fight (Sprite and animated scene introduction and post-fight wrap up) against Thunder Bot and SkullBird in the Viper RSR DVD addition? I'd love to actually watch the fights and see how each scene begins/ends.

Thanks in advance!

Rai

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-M1
Re: Viper F40 Question
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 11:13:05 pm »
Seera's a special case because she had heart problems going in, but I take it the endgame of Saki and Raika's torture didn't see them living either. I don't remember the details of the sinister plot or why Saki/Raika were being dealt with that way. Were they meant to be literally raped to death by zombies? Or was it just supposed to be an H-game form of indefinite imprisonment?

In either case I don't think Saki was mentioned at all after that last scene so I guess use your imagination?

I'm surprised those RSR DVD scenes aren't already converted to videos. Moquin can probably help you there.

SpacePirateLord

• VIPER Initiate
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
    • Now Playing:
      ・Skyrim
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 05:15:30 am »
Yeah, I guess I'd have to read a full translation to get what is exactly was intended for Raika and Saki. I get the feeling that it was meant to be lethal, because wasn't Saki thrown in there under the decision of Seera's father? Or maybe I'm wrong... It was never very clear without a translation. If I remember correctly, isn't he indirectly responsible for his daughter's death? I would guess that he'd want Saki, who ran the group of thugs that ended his daughter, to experience a similar fate. I'm probably wrong though; this is why I'd really love a translation.

Actually it looks like they were converted at one point... But they're no longer available. The mediafire links that had the game playthrough have been taken down. I hope either someone recaptures at least those parts... or re-uploads somewhere. Btw, I hope the SkullBird isn't actually killed via the fight with her... That would suck; she's quite lovely. She really needed a scene where she got fucked. :D I really like Captive Girl F too... I hope she's alright as well. Thunderbot is a bit of a dick, what with the electrocution and all.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Moge

• Forum Administrator
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
    • Now Playing:
      ・Unicorn Overlord
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 03:02:48 am »
Nope. Definitely don't have those scenes in video form.

Just checked applebread's gazillion Viper download links and they've all been taken down. A Great shame.

SpacePirateLord

• VIPER Initiate
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
    • Now Playing:
      ・Skyrim
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 08:08:35 am »
Well, let's hope someone has a way to get some videos of it back up eventually. Maybe your Taokaka avatar can help. XD

Btw, I hope I'm not the only one that finds F40 Saki really hot and wishes she had been in more compilations/artbooks/etc. The only way I'll see more of her is from fanart and doujinshi; that's just a shame.