Author Topic: GTS Books  (Read 5736 times)

Mickey23

• Engaged VIPER Fan
GTS Books
« on: November 02, 2010, 04:37:58 pm »
Hi Folks, I'm a new member, and i have discovered the Viper games with the Viper GTS OVA, and while surfing on the sogna digital museum I have learned there was Novels(VIPER-GTS Novel Edition and Viper Limited) about Viper GTS, and im kinda interested in buying one of those (i know there are in japanese and it will give me one more reason to learn it). So before buying I have some questions about thoses.

1st.Is there a lot of Carrera and Ogawa together? (like in V6)

2nd. Are the sex scene kinda well detailled?

3rd. I have been told that story start after V6 so I wanted to now if there was a scene with only Ogawa and Carrere? no Mercedes.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Mick

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Re: GTS Books
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 06:25:14 pm »
Hi again ^_^

1 - Yes, there's 20-30 pages of Carrera+Ogawa sex.  Maybe 2 or 3 pictures in each book.  Of course you can't see Ogawa's head.  I think the first chapter may be Carrera+Junichirou or Carrera+some other guy she's about to soulsteal though, just to establish her role and how Ogawa is frustrated with other girls and is still trying to resummon her.

2 - Well, the scenes are several pages long.  I can't tell you if this is enough detail or not.  Without translating a few pages I can't say whether it says "Ogawa put it in" or goes into a four page summary of same action.

3 - Yes, see #1.  There's also Ogawa+Mercedes, Carrera+Mercedes, and at least in the GTS Novel Edition, Alpina+some girl.

Mickey23

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 02:14:09 pm »
Thanks ^^ and which one is longer? on Sogna digital museum it said that Limited have 220 pages and GTS novel 230 but one book can be smaller than the other, I am trying to make a choice between one of thoses ^^'

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 03:31:40 pm »
Well I just got my own copy of GTS Novel Edition yesterday, so now I can really compare them.

It looks like the text is the same in both books.  There may be minor differences but I've checked several pages and they are identical.  The fourth chapter is named differently though (E500 in Limited and Mercedes New Concept in Novel Edition), and the artwork in both books are different.  Not just different images of the same scenes but entirely different scenes have images the other one doesn't have.  Neither book reuses artwork from the games or promotional materials (all original in both books)

So if you're wanting to "read" the book, it doesn't matter which as they are so close or identical.  If you're looking for artwork, then both are entirely differently.

I beleive the differences in page counts are due to blank pages inserted between chapters and perhaps a difference in the number of artwork pages.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 03:36:30 pm by JG00 »

dashier

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 12:12:31 pm »
Can you scan the novel for us? please?

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 08:08:57 pm »
I'll try to scan the art work pages over the weekend.

I'm not going to scan the text pages.  The books are over 100 pages and I don't have that kind of time - especially when hardly anyone would take advantage of them and translate it.