Author Topic: Variable Geo Videos?  (Read 7054 times)

frost

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Variable Geo Videos?
« on: November 01, 2005, 05:20:13 pm »
Doese anyone know much about the different series of Variable Geo Videos? I `ve seen all three episodes of Variable Geo Neo. Its pretty much your standard Variable Geo theme via pc games. Girl loose her fighting match & few Japanese Gentlemen go about there business of saying Herro!

However, Variable Geo Neo doesen`t have the standard cast of Variable Geo characters in the other games. It doese of Yuka in it :).... However, she doesen`t get screwed :(

I found out there are other episodes of Variable Geo on video. Doese anyone know if they are clean cut, or Hentai? From what I`ve seen it seems that Variable Geo Neo is the only hentai version on Video.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Re: Variable Geo Videos?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 08:34:07 pm »
The original VG OVA can be found on DVD here in America - just about everywhere.  It's H, too, but milder than Neo.

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 10:45:30 am »
Yeah, no rape on camera in the Variable Geo OVA.  The DVD's pretty cheap now too, usually only $9 on average on eBay.

About V.G. Neo, Yuka doesn't get sexxored in the OVA, but from what I've seen she does have an animated sex scene in the Variable Geo Neo PC game.  Last I checked, most of the sex scenes from the OVA were taken straight from the game.

frost

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 06:46:00 pm »
So doese that mean no Nude Yuka in Variable Geo OVA? Dam my luck!

The only thing of Variable Geo I have seen was on this site. & then I located Variable Geo Neo on another paysite. Was hoping to catch Nude glimpse of Yuka, & maybe her saying Harrow. Do you guys know of any other sites that have Variable Geo stuff beside here?

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 01:53:53 pm »
Sure.  I added some to the link page today.

http://hyperguy.net/index.php?page=Links

Of the three I posted there I'm going to have to give VG CDA my highest recommendation.  It's a Variable Geo cg site run by two guys who worked on animating the Variable Geo OVA. Though it's all in Japanese, there's a good amount of high quality Variable Geo fanart on it. :D

YeldellGW

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 09:56:03 pm »
Of the three I posted there I'm going to have to give VG CDA my highest recommendation.  It's a Variable Geo cg site run by two guys who worked on animating the Variable Geo OVA. Though it's all in Japanese, there's a good amount of high quality Variable Geo fanart on it. :D

Ditto.  Got most of my V.G. pics from that site.

The only downside is that they favor the original/Advanced senshi, so you're out of luck if you're looking for artwork featuring anyone who appeared after the Advanced V.G. games.

I recall one artist did 2 drawings that featured Hiyori with Yuka, but that's about it.