Author Topic: viper question  (Read 3947 times)

lee 27

• VIPER Initiate
viper question
« on: January 06, 2012, 01:10:00 pm »
Hello everyone, beginning immediately by saying that I love the style of each viper, is really beautiful, I wanted to ask you some questions:
I'm looking for the complete animation (which I think are parts taken from the game) Viper RSR, you can buy on DVD? there are the DVDs with the souls of every viper? and then there is a color artbook series viper? RSR in particular? sorry for all these questions but I knew where to turn!

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Super Mario Wonder
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Re: viper question
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 10:44:04 pm »
Any DVD that has GIF images or AVI files of the viper scenes is not legit.  That's some jackass selling things they found on the internet for free.  Don't buy it - if you search around on the internet enough (or on this board), you can find links to download the gifs.   Some of the official game GIFs turn up on the Carrerachan board, too, but its recently been mostly user-created gif-bashes.

That said, there is a VIPER-RSR DVD Edition.  It's the same as the CD version of the game but with some extra cutscenes.  That may be a little harder to find than the GIFs, becuase it'll be 500-600MB zipped up.

And there are VIPER art books, including one dedicated to VIPER-RSR.  It is far and away the most desirable VIPER art book though and one of the rarer ones, so its expensive, even in Japan. I'm selling a practically new copy with obi for $125 at Sogna Digital Museum.  (The one currently on eBay is missing the obi, and probably isn't in as good condition as mine either.)

If you want to know more about the VIPER series in general, particularly what games and products were available, go to Sogna Digital Museum