Author Topic: Hyperguy made something awesome!  (Read 8276 times)

HMD

• Lots of Good Things
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Love and Punk
    • ROCK AND ROLL STRIKES BACK!
Hyperguy made something awesome!
« on: August 25, 2006, 10:48:54 pm »
Yes, again. Anyways. For those not in the know, both myself and The Macho Man Khris Savage run one of those Goddamned video game humor pages you just can't get enough of. But I'm not here to pimp my shit out, since I'm not lame. Hyperguy, witty motherfucker that he be, sent an article our way, which I uploaded since I've been too lazy to make updates of my own lately.

But enough bullshit, here's the link. Of course, some of this may fly over your heads if you haven't read this yet.

Thanks Hyperguy, I might be tempted to create some shit of my own again. Hard to say, though.

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
Re: Hyperguy made something awesome!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 11:18:54 pm »
I'm only past the first 2 paragraphs, and it's already more win than one article can handle.

EDIT: I just finished the whole thing. I've never seen a bigger loser in all my life. I kinda hope he finds this forum. I want to bash his skull in myself.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 11:55:37 pm by HGsIndestruc.Roommate »

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

King Zarkon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Planet Doom Represent
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 04:16:25 am »
...it almost makes me want to stalk him.

bfg00

• Fleet Admiral
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 12:29:58 pm »
That was just epic, +1 rep!

HMD

• Lots of Good Things
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Love and Punk
    • ROCK AND ROLL STRIKES BACK!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 11:11:36 pm »
WYSE FWOM YO GWAVE

So, in the event that you cared, following this article (by several months), and following Sega Slayer's departure from the internet, I actually got off my duff and did some research. This was originally going to be an article, but fuck it, I don't have the patience for something as long as what I was planning anymore.

Things You Should Know:

- Sega Slayer is the owner and webmaster of Golden Shields.net, a site he put onto his list of awful websites.

- Sega Slayer also goes by the name Raltar (formerly Alatar), which I'm supposing is pronounced two different ways: Either a Japanese person trying to say Walter, or like a He-Man type name. RAL-TAR, MASTER OF STUPID.

- As of this writing, Slayer/Raltar is TWENTY NINE YEARS OLD. Yep, the guy who can't spell complicated words like John or Bogus is old enough to think about starting a family.

- The real reason Raltar hates this guy is, get this, because he (Zion) had a life outside of the internet! GASP!

- Also, if you managed to survive that page, you'll notice he claimed to have hacked the GS website. As I've already established, he is the site's owner. I guess, according to Raltar's inescapable world of logic, that means that Hyperguy and myself are both 7331 haXX0ring d00dz since we hack our own websites when we make updates and add content and what have you.

- WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD YOU TELL PEOPLE THAT YOUR WEBSITE IS SHIT AND THAT THE GUY (YOU) WHO DID THE DESIGN IS A HOMO FAGGOT WHO NEEDS TO DIE YESTERDAY? WILL THERE EVER BE AN ANSWER THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF COGNITIVE DISSONANCE TO UNDERSTAND?

- Based on all of this, I have to come to the conclusion that Sega Sucks.net existed only as a means with which to right all the wrongs done to his guild and insult other MMO players he's come into contact with, all under the pretense of a Sega-hating website.

- I'm surprised he just doesn't come out and blame Ubi-Soft for all the bad choices he's made in life.

- Raltar and Zion were friends IRL (in fucking reality). Zion committed suicide sometime last year, and Sega Raltar is talking a bunch of shit about his dead friend. Forget suicide for a second: for those of you with friends, if one of them died, would you be telling the world that they failed at lfe? I know if my adopted brother (who doubles as my best friend) passed on, I couldn't even update my site, let alone go on and make up reams and reams of insults about him. What a fucking class act.

Anyways awesome job Hyperguy. If you want to put that article on your new site, just save the version I put up, since all the HTML and formatting is already done.

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 01:59:50 am »
I can't even see what is on taht guy's webpage.  It just burns the eyes.

Is it bad?  Is he homo-fagay?  I'll just assume he is god what the fuck is with the font.  My eyes.  The bleeding.

PS.  What's a vagina?

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 12:35:39 pm »
I can't even see what is on taht guy's webpage.  It just burns the eyes.

Is it bad?  Is he homo-fagay?  I'll just assume he is god what the fuck is with the font.  My eyes.  The bleeding.

PS.  What's a vagina?

It's a Huge Gaping Hallway

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 12:45:28 pm »
It's a Huge Gaping Hallway

...like throwing a hot dog into the Grand Canyon.  =3

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 10:39:06 pm »
Like flying a penis-shaped spaceship through a blackhole!

Wheee, similes are fun!

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 12:28:19 am »
Like flying a penis-shaped spaceship through a blackhole!

Wheee, similes are fun!

Well, at least the black hole would squeeze the spaceship...  =3

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 12:34:50 am »
But not in a pleasurable way.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

Muhznit

• Some kind of RPG Platform Hentai Game
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Bakunyuu Otaku
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 06:24:03 pm »
And we don't know what happens in a black hole. It could come out in some alternate dimension or something. *Tries to apply it to real life, 'mplodes*

R-9

• Orky
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS!
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 07:28:39 pm »
Well, even if it does lead to an alternate universe, you won't be in any shape to enjoy it.
Oh, little ice cream friends, Thog delay his boredom-driven rampage only for you.

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2006, 09:31:17 pm »
Black holes shrink the penis spaceship until it turns into a vagina vagina.