Poll

Who is your favorite?

Sinn (Alien War)
2 (33.3%)
J-SON (Friday the 18th)
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: September 17, 2010, 04:41:54 pm

Author Topic: Sinn (7) vs J-SON (10): VDOTY2010: Red Divison Round 1  (Read 4113 times)

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Sinn (7) vs J-SON (10): VDOTY2010: Red Divison Round 1
« on: September 12, 2010, 04:41:54 pm »
vs.

Two villians who aren't what they seem.  Both alien general Sinn and the masked rapist J-SON turn out to be good guys in the end.

VelcroStraps

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
Re: Sinn (7) vs J-SON (10): VDOTY2010: Red Divison Round 1
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 05:35:40 am »
J-Son gets my vote, for being a pretty silly, funny parody(or should that be rip-off) of an old horror movie villain. He also must have done something right, as he(they?) raped a few girls they were friends with and managed to pass it off as a prank, with no apparent ill-feelings.
Though I suppose I could be missing something there, what with my lack of knowledge of Japanese. It could've all been arranged as a prank for all I know, and as I recall, only one or two of the victims are shown at the end, so for all we know those who are off-screen could be utterly terrified and horrified or something.

At any rate I never really took to Alien War(Is that the one?) So I don't really have any affection for it. While Friday the 18th was the source of some of the first Viper gifs I saw on the net, which utterly inflamed my loins back in the day.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 07:56:27 am »
It was a prank put on by Annue and the boys to scare the other three girls. "They" is correct, since both Eric and Fritz wore masks.

VelcroStraps

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 04:14:50 pm »
We never actually see the other girl's reactions, do we? Cos you know, I really have to wonder if they thought it was funny.

Rai

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-M1
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 09:24:53 pm »
Something always bugged me about Friday the 18th. There were three guys shown at the beginning. Was the green-haired guy in on the prank too? Maybe the other two guys didn't like him much and decided to hog all the girls to themselves. Maybe he was a prude that would have spoiled the whole thing. I like to imagine he's the boyfriend of one of the girls and the prank was on him as well. "Ha ha! We raped your girlfriend."

Daniel didn't seem too happy about the rape last we see of her, but in one of the anims added for the Turbo edition, Crea at least seems to be getting into it. She sucks off J-SON without putting up much of a fight. She must secretly get off on it.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 10:27:18 pm »
If you look at the campsite in V8R the third guy is nowhere to be found.  So "officially", he's not in on the J-SON prank.  Only Eric, Fritz, and Annue are aware of it beforehand.  I think he was purposely omitted from V8R to clarify that he's not part of the story.