Author Topic: Viper V8R picture rips  (Read 12708 times)

asdf1

• VIPER Initiate
Viper V8R picture rips
« on: April 29, 2007, 12:23:11 pm »
I've seen some from what I think is Alien War, but I can't find any rips of V8R at all, and I've searched everywhere several times.

Does a whole rip of V8R's pictures exist? :/

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Re: Viper V8R picture rips
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 09:03:02 pm »
V8 R stuff is pretty hard to come along, mainly becuase its terrible.  I think its pretty much the overhwleming opinion that V8 was the worst of the first V series, and V8 R didn't improve upon it.  To make V6 R better, Sogna threw out the Afternoon story and brought Alien War over from V8.  That's why you've seen some of Alien War - it's in V6 R, not V8 R.  So that left V8 R short one story.  Hence, the new story, Komachikawa Detective Agency was introduced, but it, like Demon's Night and Friday the 18th, sucks.  I think everyone that's played it expected better: a more attractive main character (the same one from the jewel case cover as seen below), a deeper story and certainly better artwork than that watercolor mess.  (In my opinion, Sogna would have been better off pulling Northern Lights down from V10, then replacing it in V10 R with (preferably) Magical Gambler Totocal Chomi or Future Investigator Bravan, spreading out the marquee stories of the early V series.)

Your best bet may be to find a torrent of V8 R and use Grapholic to extract images.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 07:04:01 pm by JG00 »

asdf1

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 04:12:16 pm »
After I posted this, I went on a search for V6-R since I still wanted to see more Alien War. After a year and a half of on and off searching, I finally found something that wasn't a seedless torrent.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VCVGVAY5

Trapani21

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 12:10:02 am »
After I posted this, I went on a search for V6-R since I still wanted to see more Alien War. After a year and a half of on and off searching, I finally found something that wasn't a seedless torrent.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VCVGVAY5

+1 rep for you. for being so persistent in your search.