Zelda = zomgtriforcedeath
5 (50%)
Peach = owpainumbrellatothegroin
5 (50%)
Samus = IARETEHCHOZOZ!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 29, 2008, 06:38:56 pm

Author Topic: Zelda Vs Peach *not ssbm*  (Read 15520 times)

Xierfrogs

• End Boss
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • How Was Your Eye Surgery, Chaos-Prostitute?
    • The Guillo Dance (Blog)
Zelda Vs Peach *not ssbm*
« on: February 08, 2008, 05:38:56 pm »
I vote Zelda.

She helps link kill Ganon at least 3 times.

What does Peach do? She gets freaking kidnapped every time someone BLINKS.
"The American people have spoken. And they said: 'Durr, I likes chocomut ice cream'"-The Onion

bfg00

• Fleet Admiral
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
Re: Zelda Vs Peach *not ssbm*
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 06:45:00 pm »
I will concur with Zelda.  She is far more useful than Peach.

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 06:57:13 pm »
Yeah but Peach is a successful Pro-am kart racer.  Not to mention the multiple tennis, golf, etc. championships she has taken part in and successfully won U_U

Plus if we include SSB... actually if we included SSB I'd have to go with Zelda just 'cuz she pwns so bad in those games.  Peach only slightly pwns.

POH-NED

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 08:21:03 pm »
I'm going to say that I like Peaches' floaty jumps and turnip attacks over Zelda's crossdressing.

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 10:44:02 pm »
Peach is now an action heroine in her own right after the Paper Mario games and Super Princess Peach. Also given her more womanly figure, incredible athletic prowess, and insane driving ability, there's simply no contest. She wins.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 11:15:26 pm »
Peach is now an action heroine in her own right after the Paper Mario games and Super Princess Peach.

Lest ye forget her first playable action role in non-Japanese versions of Super Mario Bros 2.  (Has it really been 20 years now!?)

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 12:39:57 am »
I choose to ignore that game on the grounds of it being so utterly bizarre and not the REAL SMB2.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

YunaChou

• Your friendly, neighborhood Repo Woman
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Im only living out a lie!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 01:52:46 am »
I vote Samus

She can contort herself into a ball....she must fuck like a tiger http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/YunaChouChan/Emoticons/wiggle.gif
Zelda Vs Peach *not ssbm*

bfg00

• Fleet Admiral
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 12:55:13 pm »
But is Samus a princess?  And if so what is she a princess of?

I will agree that Peach has gotten alot better over the years from her inept days in SMB.  Still I've got to go with Zelda on this one, as awesome as Peach has gotten, Zelda tends to be more proactive about her kingdom.

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 06:06:37 pm »
I'm going to say that I like Peaches' floaty jumps and turnip attacks over Zelda's crossdressing.

Yeah, but nothing's hotter than a chick in drag.  Or whatever it's called for female transvestites.

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 10:40:35 pm »

I will agree that Peach has gotten alot better over the years from her inept days in SMB.  Still I've got to go with Zelda on this one, as awesome as Peach has gotten, Zelda tends to be more proactive about her kingdom.
Peach doesn't need to be proactive because she's a princess who knows how to exercise her authority and get people to do it FOR her. She's definitely the better princess.

Xierfrogs

• End Boss
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 10:44:50 pm »
Peach doesn't need to be proactive because she's a princess who knows how to exercise her authority and get people to do it FOR her. She's definitely the better princess.

I'ma have to disagree with that. As of Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, peach's "exercising of authority" was limited to "help me Mario" and the like, and trying not to get ogled by a computer.

<Twilight Princess spoiler>

Zelda shoots light arrows from horseback at the king of darkness while being charged by ghosts.

</Spoiler>
"The American people have spoken. And they said: 'Durr, I likes chocomut ice cream'"-The Onion

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 10:47:53 pm »
"Help me" is a command, which was obeyed to the letter. Zelda looks at Link and goes "Save the Kingdom" and he goes off playing at the shooting range and helping little girls collect bugs. Peach has the better help, so she wins.

YunaChou

• Your friendly, neighborhood Repo Woman
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Im only living out a lie!
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 11:38:12 pm »

Princess of "Surprise! its a girl!" wank?

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 12:21:02 am »
It counts.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 08:42:03 am »

Technically, she's heir to the Chozo civilization.  That must count for something.

But until we see a "Super Princess Zelda" game, I'm going with Peach.  Best game on DS.  Finds ways to send you items in her letters (SMB3, Galaxy) despite being captive.  Has an army of Toads behind her.

Zelda hasn't even been herself lately: she's been masquerading as Tetra or the Twilight Princess of late.  No matter which game it is, there's no standing army of Hyrule (just a few castle guards), and she's of no help at all once captured.

Xierfrogs

• End Boss
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 09:12:21 am »

No matter which game it is, there's no standing army of Hyrule (just a few castle guards), and she's of no help at all once captured.

you know, I never thought of that. Why does Hyrule not have an army? You'd think after X many invasions by fell creatures and such that they'd have some sort of conscription deal going on...(not that they'd be able to DO anything about it)

And someone needs to do more upkeep on the roads in Hyrule. WTF is with the giant rocks blocking the way. If they don't want you going that way just make it really difficult to survive. Don't be lazy and cover the damn thing in rocks...

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 02:56:15 pm »
The men of Hyrule are always massacred so there isn't enough left over to fuel an army or even a civil services engineering corps.  thus the poor road conditions.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 07:56:44 pm »
The men of Hyrule are always massacred so there isn't enough left over to fuel an army or even a civil services engineering corps.  thus the poor road conditions.

O RLY?

Other than your uncle in Link to the Past, and the gravedigger in Ocarina of Time, I can think of no other confirmed deaths of Hylian citizenry, man or woman.*
There's likely deaths all over the place, of course (where do all the guards go when Ganon destroys the castle in Ocarina of Time?) but none confirmed by visual or textual evidence.

Thus far, the only citizens who seem in need of roads are the farmers who take thier wares (usually milk) to town to sell.  And we've seen very little blockage of the roads they utilize thus far.  (Although the reconstruction of a bridge in Twilight Princess certainly creates a shortcut for them.)  The roads that are blocked aren't used by them anyway.  Have you considered maybe they were blocked purposely (by the supposed Hylian Civil Engineering Corps no doubt) not to keep you from getting out, but to keep monsters from getting in?

* Discounting everyone in Clock Town and the immediate vicinity who dies if you don't stop Majora before 72 game hours pass.  But that's not supposed to happen because Link always resets the clock with the ocarina.

Xierfrogs

• End Boss
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 08:22:46 pm »

Have you considered maybe they were blocked purposely (by the supposed Hylian Civil Engineering Corps no doubt) not to keep you from getting out, but to keep monsters from getting in?

I'm not so sure, just because I have yet to see someone (who is not a Goron) capable of moving the rocks that get put there, and I highly doubt the Gorons have the willpower to MOVE* other than rolling down hills onto Link. Thus, I think purposeful rocks is not very likely.
Also, I'm not sure the Gorons have the lifting power. They're strong, but theirs is a mostly destructive strength, not a moving one.

*citation: e.g. twilight princess. "Go get me spring water so I will break this for you".

As messed up as Hyrule is, I vastly prefer it (and it's possibility of being perpetually 5:35 pm, and being covered in floating black squares) to the Mushroom Kingdom:
Bottomless pits, people who LOOK LIKE MUSHROOMS WTF, and the possibility of being attacked by either Bowser (Perpetual abduction fetishes) or Wario (jesus christ he needs to lay off the garlic).

*shiver*
You know what, forget both of them!
Give me the Metroid universe anyday-wait...crap. No. Scratch that. Giant-ass Radioactive Metal Dragon with Homing Missiles. (GARMDHM!)