Author Topic: Solid Snake vs. Dracula  (Read 15329 times)

Trapani21

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Re: Solid Snake vs. Dracula
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 10:02:52 am »
Why not make an army of Big Boss then 0.o
Snake wouldn't be as cool. Supply and demand my friend, supply and demand.

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 03:01:14 pm »
Eh, I'm a MGS fan too, but I have to go with my gut and say Dracula would win, he has legions of the damned at his disposal, and quite frankly I don't think Snake has what it takes to deal with occult creatures, the closest he came was with the Sorrow, and does that really even count?

The Belmont clan can defeat Dracula based on the fact that it runs in their bloodline, stemming from Leon Belmont and the battle he had with the first incarnation of Dracula back in Lament of Innocence.

Oh God, I'm done.

Trapani21

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2007, 01:14:10 am »
Eh, I'm a MGS fan too, but I have to go with my gut and say Dracula would win, he has legions of the damned at his disposal, and quite frankly I don't think Snake has what it takes to deal with occult creatures, the closest he came was with the Sorrow, and does that really even count?

The Belmont clan can defeat Dracula based on the fact that it runs in their bloodline, stemming from Leon Belmont and the battle he had with the first incarnation of Dracula back in Lament of Innocence.

Oh God, I'm done.
getting the fork...

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2007, 12:17:45 am »

Oh God, I'm done.
Yeah, but nonBelmonts have fought Dracula and triumphed.  I've got to say though, stealth is one tactic Snake wouldn't be able to use against Dracula's minions.  Snake may not be packing silver bullets, but I think his plethora of nikkita missles, sniper riles, mines, etc. would be enough to take out many of the bosses in the Castlevania universe(That's actually a game in itself, trying to figure out what weapons and scenarios Solid Snake would have to go through to beat Castlevania's bosses).

I think that he'd have a much better chance of actually being able to beat Dracula if he could get his hands on the Vampire Killer.

Trapani21

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 09:02:44 pm »
I think that he'd have a much better chance of actually being able to beat Dracula if he could get his hands on the Vampire Killer.
But are whips really his style? He passes up the HF sword for that reason.

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2007, 05:51:29 pm »
True, the Vampire Killer whip is the core of the Belmont's ability to defeat Dracula, and the Morris family also inherited the whip for some time, but still, Snake would have a minimal chance of being able to obtain the whip, really.

VelcroStraps

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2008, 06:25:50 pm »
Snake would win because he has better stats.
 http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95008_snake_123_415lo.JPG
Solid Snake vs. Dracula

http://img37.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95002_dracula_123_614lo.JPG
Solid Snake vs. Dracula

kaledivh

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 04:53:57 pm »
Doesn't he usually use that rocket launcher?

Yes, that's the real question:

Rocket launcher versus Dracula, which would win?

1. Dracula is an ancient Undead who wants to destroy the world by ushering in a new age of Darkness. Who always comes back. An Ancient 'Metal Gear' if you will.
 2. Dracula = Undead. Tyrant from Resident Evil = Undead. Rocket Launchers worked on one, it SHOULD work on the other!

and the Final nail in the....-snicker- COFFIN.

3. Solid Snake HAS fought Vampires before, and laid waste to their pansy asses....as long as he has Whiny Effeminate sidekicks to do the sword fighting for him.

YunaChou

• Your friendly, neighborhood Repo Woman
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Im only living out a lie!
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2009, 01:36:52 pm »
Snake would win because he has better stats.
 http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95008_snake_123_415lo.JPG
Solid Snake vs. Dracula

http://img37.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95002_dracula_123_614lo.JPG
Solid Snake vs. Dracula

Where's that fork, Trapani?