Author Topic: Halo RPG battle  (Read 19616 times)

Angel of Death

• Casual VIPER Fan
Halo RPG battle
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2005, 07:16:52 pm »
*re-spawns again after being flated by henry's tank * OUCH that hurt really bad!!! i'll get u for crushing me henry *picks up rocket launcher and aims at the tank locking on and then fires* KA-BOOOOOOOM

Bgrmystr2

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Halo RPG battle
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2005, 12:50:31 am »
*The tank spins around, engine on fire. The back right tread is torn and melted.*

HA! Don't you know it takes more than one rocket to kill a tank?! I may not be able to move... but I can sure as hell...
BLOW YOUR ASS TO KINGDOM COME! BOOM!

*Spins the tank's huge barrel at Angel's feet.*
*KA-BOOM!*

*A 4 foot deap crater replaces where Angel was. Blood splatters on the tank's front floodlight. Bgrmystr2 sets the self-destruct and bails the tank. Runs off to stalk with an energy sword and a active-camo.*

HEH, I'll take out the sword out at the last second and kill 'em...
I'll still be invisible...

[Game score]
Bgrmystr2 - 6Kills, 3Deaths, 0Suicides
Angel of Death - 5Kills, 4Deaths, 0Suicides
Hyperguy - 2Kills, 2Deaths, 0Suicides
Baka! - 1Kill, 4Deaths, 0Suicides
Monkey D. Lufee - 0Kills, 3Deaths, 0Suicides
"Why are there two huge boob-like things on Kobayashi's head?" - Poemy ~ Puni Puni Poemy
"Coolie!" - Su ~ Love Hina
Just callz me:
~Prezident Bakunyuu-Baka-Sensei-Chan~

Angel of Death

• Casual VIPER Fan
Halo RPG battle
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2005, 08:33:07 pm »
*re-spawns and takes off running looking for a gun * shoot!! where's a gun when u need one? *spots a pistol and shotgun near by so angel picks both guns up but while angels walking around with the shotgun in both hands Baka! comes running up to him with a sniper and rocket launcher so he fires a rocket at angel but angel quickly moves out of the way and turns and shoots Baka!'s head off* HA HA HA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!!

Baka!

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Halo RPG battle
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2005, 12:15:09 am »
*re-spawns and grabs the sniper and hides in the un known part and snipes angel.* Take the u fool!!! *runs off and and gets rocket launcher and fires at henry.* DIE!!! and also (U SUCK!!!) ha ha ha ha!!!
"Im SOOOORY NAAAARUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!"     *bing*

Angel of Death

• Casual VIPER Fan
Halo RPG battle
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2005, 02:52:38 am »
*re-spawns and grabs the sword and starts looking for Baka!* UH HUH THERE U R!!  I'M GOING TO KILL U NOW FOR SHOOTING ME!!!!!!!! *eyes glowing red as the flames of hell while Angel speeds towards Baka! with the sword blazing sharp to cut Baka!'s head off and put it on a Flag poll so that anyone can see what happens when they piss off a angel of death* HA HA HA HA It wasn't me you don't got anyproof so aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Baka!

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Halo RPG battle
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2005, 01:00:13 pm »
*re-spawns and looks for angel. grabs shotgun and sniper and runs around mad killing hg and anyone else in range of being shot or sniped. Finally runs in to angel but before the bullet was fired gets cut by the blade of the sword.* Darn you!!!!!

Angel of Death

• Casual VIPER Fan
Halo RPG battle
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2005, 03:22:08 pm »
Ha Ha Ha You can't beat me *Takes Off Running With The Sword and ends bumping in to Henry* Get Out Of My Way Or I'll Cutt You Completely In Half *Takes Sword and Swings it Cutting Henry In Half* Ha Ha Ha You Poor Fool You Should Of Moved Now It's Your Turn HG I'm Coming For You Next!!!

Baka!

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Re: Halo RPG battle
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2005, 02:28:08 pm »
muwahahahahahaha!!!! I am back....click..... DIE ANGEL!!!! *takes out rocket launcher* U WILL PERISH!!!  :r *FIRES*

Baka!

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Re: Halo RPG battle
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2005, 05:46:11 pm »
*looks around* Is anybod there??? (echoes)