Author Topic: NEW VIPER DAY  (Read 33704 times)

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest XI, Star Control: Origins
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Re: NEW VIPER DAY
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2014, 06:46:24 am »
You'd need to find someone make a homebrew kit, and it won't be easy.  It's her ears - a modeler would need to find a head that closely enough matches hers, and models with pointed ears are much rarer and with less variety. Or they'd have to make it from scratch, and that's probably not easy.

Moge

• Forum Administrator
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
    • Now Playing:
      ・G.O.D.: Heed the Call to Awaken
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2014, 05:30:41 pm »
In this age of 3D printing it can easily be done. The real question is if there's an artist capable of rigging a decent character model.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2015, 05:25:15 pm »
Some new stuff I got late in 2014 that I'm just now getting around to taking pictures of and listing on my collection page:

Plus I got 29 new telecas.  26 came from a singler seller who was dumping 70-80 of them. Quite the haul but I lost 16 more I wanted that went at a higher than the price I wanted.

I do have one more item for sale though, one of the rare, individually numbered M1 telecas.  This came from the same seller unloading his lot, but I'd gotten one a few weeks earlier from a different seller.

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2015, 04:09:42 pm »
So what Viper swag don't you have in these two pictures? So much cool stuff in one place. I'd kill for those door size posters of Asuka and Akira.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2015, 08:16:37 am »
So what Viper swag don't you have in these two pictures? So much cool stuff in one place. I'd kill for those door size posters of Asuka and Akira.

I have all those posters (including the door sized Akira) except Island Vol 1 and 4 in the upper right corner (I have 2, 3, and 6; 5 isn't pictured here so that may indicate when this photo was taken).  I presume I have all of the games/artbooks on the shelves but its tough to tell what they are unless they stand out color-wise (F50 box on the right is obvious)

Don't have the door-sized Asuka poster on the left side of the post.  Also don't have the Asuka/Miki poster in the upper middle or the V16 Rise girls poster next to it.  In the far back of the room it looks like theres a poster of the F40 box cover which I don't have.  And in the lower left looks like a poster of the M1 cover.  Impossible to tell what the things on the shelf are (looks like masks; maybe Osaka Prowres stuff?)  The angle isn't high enough to see what's on the table.  These are hard to see becuase they are small but if you know what they look like you can see a stand with COSPA shirts just right of center on bottom half, in front of the Raika Digital Illustrations 2000 R poster you can partially see on the right side of the post) - I've got the Asuka/Miki shift on the right but not the Akira one on the left.  Not sure what is hanging on the bottom of that stand (Asuka towel perhaps? Whatever it is it's larger than a shirt.)

My door sized Akira poster is pretty worn on the edges.  If I ever get another one that's in better condition I'll sell you this one.

Djaidy

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-BTR
    • Now Playing:
      ・Titanfall
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2015, 04:02:00 pm »
Damn...so  many things I wish I had in one picture...

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2018, 04:43:24 pm »
Check this out.  Let the envy commence.

Item cost me nearly $200 and over $100 to ship, but its AWESOME. Full sized, too. I put a regular 12"/30cm ruler and 16oz cola can at the bottom for comparison.

It's my new favorite item in my collection because its something never actually sold to customers.  This was put outside shops as advertisement, and given its size and potentially outdoor nature, there can't be very many of them. Maybe just this one. AND IT'S MINE.

uphillbattle

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2018, 02:12:47 am »
wow congratulations on your acquisition JG!  :o

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2018, 02:26:02 am »
YOWZA! $200 for that sounds like an absolute steal for an incredibly rare and large piece of merch :rattydance

Wouldn't mind seeing the shipping box that thing came in

黒い灯影

• Mr. Monkey in the moon
  • Forum Administrator
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Unleashing the monkey inside!!
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
    • Now Playing:
      ・Viper RSR
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2018, 04:12:29 am »
Holy crap! 
BlackShadow

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2018, 10:31:56 am »
Wouldn't mind seeing the shipping box that thing came in

Well I've already broken it down and thrown it in the recycling bin for pickup so I can't take a photo, but yeah, it was a huge box.  The stand roughly folds in half (maybe a 60-40 split) but the box was still a good 4 foot tall, maybe 3 and half wide, and maybe 4 inches deep. Not an official box of course, just something the seller assembled from smaller cardboard boxes.  Rinkya then had to put that in a slighter larger cardboard box of their own.

It was so big in fact, that they had to ship it separately from the other items in my shipment. The other box was quite a bit smaller, containing a copy of Animahjong V3 for X68000 computers I'll be listing for sale soon, five more telecas for my collection, the rare Asuka trading card and stencil, and an original cel - Akira's expression at end of V16 when Saki arrives back at Anne Mitters. I don't have a picture of the cel yet but its the frame below. Being the very last frame of the very last animation of the 'good end' sequence of a super-popular game, it was rather expensive itself ($149)