Author Topic: Viper BTR  (Read 12145 times)

WhatTheFok

• VIPER Initiate
Viper BTR
« on: November 11, 2007, 10:58:37 pm »
Does anyone have the transformation sequence of the two girl from BTR?

Here's a site that I found with RSR gifs in exchange. http://taisen024.free.fr/Viper%20RSR/index.html

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Super Mario Wonder
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Re: Viper BTR
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 11:17:58 pm »
Best I can offer, and they're quite large in file size (Looks like the creator dithered the images intead of keeping the same palette throughout; dithering kills gif compression)

And before you ask for it, Cyomi's V12 transformation as well:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 07:24:26 pm by JG00 »

Trapani21

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 12:16:49 am »
the GIF file for the transformation was already posted in another BTR thread. the guy gave a link here:
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s303/sicigi/type055.gif

variable_viper

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 12:40:53 am »
i know this is a noob question but...

who's the other girl with green hair?

Anime Gals' fanservice= Nose Bleeds

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Super Mario Wonder
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 11:18:06 pm »
the GIF file for the transformation was already posted in another BTR thread. the guy gave a link here:
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s303/sicigi/type055.gif
That's the version from Typing.  They lifted a number of graphics from BTR for use in Typing.

who's the other girl with green hair?
Milfy.  She's Chomi's rival in BTR.  Basically Milfy uses her powers to help people and do good, while Chomi just uses hers for her own selfish reasons.

Trapani21

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 01:53:30 pm »
That's the version from Typing.  They lifted a number of graphics from BTR for use in Typing.
Oh. Sorry, haven't played Typing yet. It is the same thing though.

Someguy

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 09:01:12 pm »
I got a couple questions.

The first one, what the hell is going on in the story?  I can sort of piece togethor the story based on the pictures, but there's still some questions that I don't get.  Such as why did Chomi go back to the mahjong Den with the guys that raped her in the previous Viper game (Viper12, I think) and have sex with them?  Seemed like an odd thing to do.

The second one is how the hell do you lose the mahjong game in the first place?  I've been doing some manual translations (the slow way, a electronic online dictionary and altavista, takes forever)  I figured losing would give some dialouge as to what happened, but well I can't quite seem to lose in the first place.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Super Mario Wonder
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 12:04:22 am »
The first one, what the hell is going on in the story?  I can sort of piece togethor the story based on the pictures, but there's still some questions that I don't get.  Such as why did Chomi go back to the mahjong Den with the guys that raped her in the previous Viper game (Viper12, I think) and have sex with them?  Seemed like an odd thing to do.
I haven't played deeply into BTR to translate anything yet but if I recall the scene correctly, I suspect Chomi does it becuase she thinks it'll be "fun", which seems to be her driving force to do anything.

The second one is how the hell do you lose the mahjong game in the first place?  I've been doing some manual translations (the slow way, a electronic online dictionary and altavista, takes forever)  I figured losing would give some dialouge as to what happened, but well I can't quite seem to lose in the first place.
I don't remember every being able to lose.  I think its set up to always have Chomi win.

Of course, an alternate answer to both questions is possible if you consider BTR a retelling of the V12 story instead of a sequel, which is entirely possible as both the original V12 chapter and the BTR subtitle is "Magical Gambler Totocal Chomi".  If this is the case then none of the stuff in V12 applies, so Chomi never met the mahjong trio before and she might be doing the old switcheroo trick on them again in BTR.  I personally don't think this is the case though.