Forum > Doujinshi, Manga, and Art

Variable Geo light Novel scans

(1/11) > >>

Satoru182:
I think if I send this to the tubes , it will come back translated.

Heres the first part of the VG novel.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EBE4CV4L

Please if you know someone who could be interested on translate it please share this link also on forums or image boards.

Thanks.

Update May 30 2021!
here is a link for a gallery I uploaded to e-hentai easier to download or just browse.

https://e-hentai.org/g/1468250/b3c90bc254/

I will restart work on this project. Thank you.

Satoru182:
Well nobody gives a sheep, so I'm going to pour some info to try to start some interest.

There is a total of 3 Variable Geo novels:

Main characters on the novels:

Volume1: Jun (main) / Yuka / Kaori / Reimi / Miranda

Volume2: Satomi (main) also the 9 characters of AVG

Volume3: Yuka & Manami (main) also the 9 characters of AVG + Miranda

Plot summary of the whole works:

According to author Midoriboshi Takeru san all three volumes, basically follow Giga/TGL scenario without change.

History wise, the 3 volumes are directly tied but, each volume has its own self contained subjects, that's why there is no problem on read em in any order.

Of course, front cover, pinups and illustrations are done by the man, Kimura sensei. (each volume has over 20 ilust)

Main VG players are the same AVG 9 characters.

Some original characters were created too.

Volumes 1, 2 do not have Yuka as the main character, but Jun and Satomi.

During the whole works, the VG tournament does not takes place. (Just as an old flash back at the end of the third novel)

Elements included are related to martial arts, human body, physical, scientific, occult and love and ecchi, all of this.

Oddly enough Yuka is not the main character until the third novel. However she does appear prominently in the first two.

I have read (with difficulty) only the first 70 or so pages of the second novel (Satomi's) it is a background tale of Satomi's financial hardships on school and struggles, somehow Takeru Midoriboshi managed to include some ecchi and fight scenes in the mix. Also, a glimpse on the friendship of Yuka and Satomi.

JG:
This probably isn't the place to ask for such large translations.  I've done smaller scale work but from what you posted it looks like there's way too much text in those books for me to bother translating.

Satoru182:

--- Quote from: JG00 on May 28, 2009, 09:07:24 pm ---This probably isn't the place to ask for such large translations.

--- End quote ---

I guess so,.... he he he.... maybe Im the only Variable Geo fan interested in such a project, may be the last VG fan in the world.

I have been considenring baka-tsuki.org but I guess noone  will be interested in an forgotten and obscure game of the 90s,.... this makes me feel old.

Any If I tackle the project alone, with my poor japanese skills, I will post it in this thread. In engrish since my languaje is spanish.

Thanks for your opinions

黒い灯影:
Around here, you got to do the work yourself..... I'm in the same boat with Viper RSR

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version