Author Topic: Viper girls in comic  (Read 5029 times)

janusmaxwell

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Viper girls in comic
« on: May 29, 2018, 03:49:15 pm »
I'm commissioning a thing, because as much as I love VIPER, eventually the irritation bore a hole into my head how much I wanted to see the stuff uncensored.  That combined with a desire to see several of my favorite Viper girls in situations that didn't involve screaming "Yamatte!" and well, here's the results so far.

BremenDruid

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR
Re: Viper girls in comic
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 05:06:09 am »
Damn, very nice. Who did you commission to do the work?

janusmaxwell

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 04:16:05 pm »
Arabatos.  I’d started commissioning an Ah My Goddess comic from him and was very impressed with his willingness to listen to what I wanted/follow the outlines/guidelines I’d set up.  I’ve had bad experiences with artists who go with the “I do what I want!” route with commissions.

Fair warning, there’s a LOT of Arabato’s work which involves some really kinky-to-the-point-of-/D/ related stuff.  Turns out, he simply does not give 1/16th of a fuck about what a commissioner wants, rather than having those fetishes himself.  Or at least, that’s my interpretation.

Anyway, so far the other girls I’m thinking of throwing in are Akira and Makoto from Viper V16/GTB and Namiki from Viper-M1. (The blue-haired sister.)

G-1

• Triples Cereal was too powerful.
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・It's hard to say. Its between CTR,V8-R,F40 and V16
    • Now Playing:
      ・Too many things to keep scheduled.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 05:31:12 pm »
Gorgeous commission of Raika and Miki!

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
      ・Street Fighter 3rd Strike Online and EDOPro
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 11:48:18 pm »
Thats actually nice and good I dea if u want more Vipr stuff, I my sel CANT draw them cus I DONT think my art style would fit the Viper girls and I DONT wana make ppl upset and so on with my art style over all.

But there are ppl that do AMAZING art work and some do NSFW art for others.

Thx for sharing ur commissions with us over all. ^v^
Miki,#1 girl in VIPER CTR

janusmaxwell

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 05:02:35 pm »
Thanks, but just as an FYI, the next girl isn’t gonna be from a VIPER game, but rather from another H-Game, and her squandered potential wasn’t in the form of “Only rape scenes”.  Instead, she suffered from the other malady with certain games which I’ve categorized as “[Are you KIDDING ME?!  HOW could yoi let an unhinged fucktress like THAT go to WASTE!?! [Whoever designed the game/scripted the scenes] WOULDN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH AN ACTUAL FUCKABLE WOMAN IF SHE LANDED ON HIS DICK!!!”

The chick is from some really old games, X-Change 1 and X-Change 3, and she’s the step-sister to the MC, who gets gender-swapped.  And while said MC gets dozens and dozens of scenes getting dicked, this girl had one “Scene” in each game, and both were lezzing it up with the MC.  And the pic I’m attaching to this post is THE most we ever see of her body, full-frontal anyway.

Yeah, I was decently outraged by that for the same reason I’d get pissed if I saw somebody nibble on a delicious gourmet lobster, only to say, “I’m full!” and throw it ALL in the garbage.