Author Topic: To all boobie fans: I am drawing a BE picture.  (Read 16742 times)

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
Re: To all boobie fans: I am drawing a BE picture.
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2006, 07:26:27 pm »
Gotcha. No offense taken. I don't set myself up as a professional artist, so criticism never hurt anyone.

Thanks, and I'll try to improve.

no problem man, just trying to help!  ^_^  i know i need to work on my own skills as well - i've been wanting to draw my idea for the tetsaru character i've mentioned here and there for my friend's manga...

tsar

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • EVERYBODY DANCE!
    • deviantART is for fags
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2006, 07:45:42 pm »
Good advice tetsaru. Now Zero knows how to copy the work of others.

Muhznit

• Some kind of RPG Platform Hentai Game
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Bakunyuu Otaku
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2006, 08:03:57 pm »
Wow. Came out nicely. I was expectin' an animated GIF or something, but this is better-it keeps me entertained longer ^_^;;. Anywho, as for your next viti-I mean, target, or-crap. FOR ANOTHER CHICK TO B.E.: Peach. But if you want a bit of a chalenge: don't make it involve mushrooms or P-Balloons- it's been done to death.

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2006, 08:07:24 pm »

hey, you have to start somewhere to get a good idea of techniques.  you can develop your own style later on once you get a feel for everything.

if i asked you to draw a prinny, for example, and you had no idea what the hell i was talking about, wouldn't you want to see a picture of one first??  same concept.  and sure, everyone knows what a human figure looks like, but i highly doubt everyone has studied anatomical features such as muscles, how the skin fits the body, lighting and shadow, and other similar things long enough to be able to draw them straight from memory without any aid, unless they were already a good artist.

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2006, 08:09:59 pm »
If you want to learn a certain style, copying examples of that work is the best (and probably only) way to do it. But if it's technical skill you're after, like drawing correctly-proportioned figures or environments with correct perspective, you've got to draw from life. Wait, that's still copying something. Bah, anyway, copying is a good way to learn art.

If you want to develop an original style, don't copy somebody else's art. Draw from life, and as you make your adjustments to the images you'll develop it naturally.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

tsar

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • EVERYBODY DANCE!
    • deviantART is for fags
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2006, 08:25:44 pm »
Looking at the style of others is good for inspiration, but that's really all you should look to other styles for. Roommate definitely knows what he's talking about.

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2006, 09:19:26 pm »
Well you can't ever only get "inspiration" from viewing others.  That's impossible.  You always get a little biased if you've seen any at all.  So might as well make the best out of it.  Don't intnetionally copy stuff, but trya nd learn from it.

PS. Nipples.

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2006, 10:07:23 pm »
Errrr Ok but not great in my case.....

KingNitros

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2006, 03:26:47 am »
well that came out nicely!