Author Topic: A little question...  (Read 6977 times)

Jen

• Casual VIPER Fan
A little question...
« on: July 27, 2006, 06:11:41 pm »
What if that philosofpher was right? What if there really is yet another Jen, living in a different dimension than ours? Would my sins and unfortunate life effect his life? If it would, then is it possible that my mis-fortune life is one of the causes of his actions? If so, then wouldn't it be unfair for me, to suffer all alone in this world and the world after this because of another's selfish actions? Or wouldn't it be unfair to him? What if I ended my life this instant? Will it also end his life the same way or not? Will we be punished differently in the other world or not? What if there was no other dimension than this? What if I was, all this time was the only one who suffered alone in this world? Wouldn't that be unfair to me? Is the other dimension yet another illusion to make our life easier? Has it made it easier for us to live in this world?...

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
Re: A little question...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 06:52:49 pm »
Um...what?

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

Jen

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 07:16:01 pm »
Its a question! XD

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 08:01:36 am »
No, contrary to what you have said, your actions and mistakes in this dimension would not effect an alternate version of yourself in another dimension. This is due to the fact that you both exist on different planes, thus meaning that despite the theory of synergy and attrition that effects those closely connected to you, your short term actions would have no long term effects whatsoever.

The same theory applies to TIME TRAVEL.

Doctor_Raven

• Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Lone Guardian of Cybertron
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 01:00:20 pm »
Are you talking about the multiple time lines for each choice made in your life?  a multiverse of what ifs for all the true believers out there?

Nah our actions don't directly affect out otherselves except at the point of making the decision which births that new dimension. Now if you'll excuse me, Doktor Raven of universe 5633 is making an address to the world since his rise as supreme ruler and ultimate Rider.
ಠ_ಠ
I saw what you did there.

Jen

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 03:25:21 pm »
ok i think i get it O_o

bfg00

• Fleet Admiral
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 05:35:21 pm »
Damn Quantum Fragments.  HEISENBERG!!!!!!!!!

TheS3rpent

• The Serpent!?
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • The SPACE
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 05:39:24 pm »
Kill him and gain his power
My signature

bfg00

• Fleet Admiral