Author Topic: [Identification Help!]"Alien War" and "Friday the 18th" from Viper V8 Spin-offs?  (Read 5105 times)

FlamingFries

• VIPER Initiate
In the past, I have seen software/animation/hentai with the exact same story as "Alien War" and "Friday the 18th" from Viper V8. It had better animation quality, but there was a hair-dragging scene from the one based on "Friday the 18th". The girls were dragged by their hair while lying on the floor into the forest. That scene was unique, I almost never see hair-dragging in any H-animation. It couldn't be V6R or V8R since those two had pretty poor animation. It was from a CD-ROM I had back then.

Any Sogna/Viper expert know what that is? A spin-off? A fan-made sequel? Or a re-branded H-anime?

Rai

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-M1
Sounds like it's something different entirely. The stories are generic enough they could have just been coincidentally similar. I don't suppose you have any sample of either work for reference?

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
I've never comes across anything like this.  I'd expect to have seen it already on image sites that had possibly mistagged somthing as VIPER that wasn't.

Its possible its fan-made but entirely renamed.  If it had the VIPER name in it I'd expect we'd have seen it before.

FlamingFries

• VIPER Initiate
Sounds like it's something different entirely. The stories are generic enough they could have just been coincidentally similar. I don't suppose you have any sample of either work for reference?

This is what puzzled me for years. In the content that is similar (or almost exact copy with better animation) to "Alien War", the settings and storyline were exactly the same. Two underlings groping and licking the green haired protagonist after she was removed from a mech, followed by a frontal fingering by the "boss" (I assume this is the equivalent of the Alien General). There was a wedding scene at the end too. The Aliens looked more like cloaked demons with long ears (like those of batman). The background difference is that it was more like a palace rather than the aliens' spaceship, probably set in the Aliens' home world.

In the one similar to "Friday the 18th", there was also the scene where the "Jason" barged into the bathroom, fingers slid across the female character's body, except that the hand didn't grab the breast (if you remember that scene from V8). Then, there's the hair-dragging scene I mentioned before.

What I remember is that both pieces of content did not have penetration, they are most likely softcore (consistent with the style of old Japanese erotic games). It had "anime" or VN quality, so I highly doubt that it is fan-made. How I hope I still have the disk with me, couldn't find it, I most probably dumped it while moving to prevent my family members from seeing it. My best guess would be that it's a Japanese softcore video Visual Novel based on the two Viper storylines.

Thanks for the replies though, I know that it's kind of unreasonable to ask for identification without any screenshots.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 09:02:53 am by FlamingFries »

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
And you're certain these were not from the 'R' remakes of the game?

In Alien War, the baddies look like demons with long ears only in the original V8, and look more like 'classical' aliens in V6R (in which they barely even have discernable ears.) If it was set in a palace then it could be a different game entirely as the 'future king' trope is widely used in h-games.

Regarding Friday the 18th, in V8R there isn't a girl dragged by the hair but there is a scene where J-SON sneaks up on one and starts to grab her and she turns around suddenly.  In a frame or two it migth appear like her hair is grabbed (been a while since I've reviewed it).  In another scene he's fingering Annue.  Its possible this could be the same game, but in an external setting.

If not then I agree with Rai that the stories are generic enough, and it sounds like enough years have passed, that you may just be confusing the two.  Or perhaps it is a different game like you suggest, and reminds you of VIPER for the similarities, but no one else has yet confused them.  One of my side projects that may or may not ever make it onto the main site is a "VIPER Legacy" section, where I name off games, animes, or other things (like pro wrestling) that either influenced Sogna/VIPER games (like Ranma 1/2), or were influenced by Sogna/VIPER games (for example, Angel Blade.)  I have no idea what game or anime you're talking about, so I think you're out of luck unless you can dig up more on it. Ceertainly if you find out I want to know about it for this list.

Perhaps a tagged image site like danbooru or gelbooru can help? Sites like that can help you cross reference images and determine source names given a little information about the characters or settings (like green hair, long ears, bathroom, animated, etc.)

FlamingFries

• VIPER Initiate
Yes, I'm certain that the Aliens were not of the "classic alien" look, rather, they just seemed like "civilisation from another planet". They are of the "demon" look, with facial features more resembling humanoid, a good reference would be Piccolo from Dragon Ball (although they weren't green and had no antenna on their heads). The protagonist was also not in a suit (unlike that of V6R), she had underwear.

I should make clarifications about the "hair" thing. By "hair dragging", what I meant was that the girl was lying flat on the floor face up while being dragged out into the forest just by pulling on her hair (like how you pull heavy objects across the ground, ouch, I know, sounds painful, I don't really get that fetish, but it's there and it's what made the strongest impression).

I'll continue searching around if I have time, and if I find something, I'll let you know about it. I've tried various combinations of "hair dragging" or "face licking" (Alien war) searches, but they have yielded no results.

Thanks for the site suggestions.