Author Topic: Angel Blade  (Read 17024 times)

Echelon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
Re: Angel Blade
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2006, 07:16:21 am »
Lots of dickgirls stuff however ...

Not really my thing, but I still find the series kind of interesting. And from what I've heard Punish doesn't have as much as that stuff.

I'm just glad they put all 3 episodes on Punish, instead of two with the original Angel Blade then released Angel Blade Returns with one real episode.

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2006, 03:01:49 pm »
both of the angel blade series were pretty good, imo (angel blade punish only had 3 episodes like the last one, right??), better than most hentai i've seen.  being a fan of lactation, though, i just wish they had done a little more involving it with that Mistress Phantom Lady chick... dem's some BIG nipples... almost big enough to fuck if you were into that sorta thing...  O_o;

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=19&f=angel_blade_lactate.jpg
Angel Blade

Doctor_Raven

• Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Lone Guardian of Cybertron
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2006, 11:51:33 pm »
I'm just glad they put all 3 episodes on Punish, instead of two with the original Angel Blade then released Angel Blade Returns with one real episode.

If anything, blame Japan. They probably were being slow in releasing the third episode when it was licensed in the US. That or it was a ploy to foil Japanese who wanted uncensored Angel Blade =/
ಠ_ಠ
I saw what you did there.