Author Topic: Sogna games, some questions.  (Read 6513 times)

chinpoppo

• Casual VIPER Fan
    • Now Playing:
      ・HIME様
Sogna games, some questions.
« on: June 11, 2012, 06:34:19 pm »
 Hello, i just yasterday open sogna games, One of my friends found, when clean house VIPER paradice CD, and before throw away propose me~ so i little played and very like w

I right now start island 2, but i have problem... i can't hear SE audio, can any one please help with this ?
 And one more, island 2 must include animation, but i run winXP and in this current... i have only CG, they simple not move, can someo ne explane what i must install for this ?
 Thank You ~
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 09:47:52 am by chinpoppo »

Rai

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-M1
Re: Viper Island, fwe questions.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 07:25:54 pm »
It's a bit hard to understand you, but let's see...

For Sound, make sure the Data folder has all the AIF files, the sound level is higher the 0 on the main map screen, and the BGM is toggled on. That's all I can think of.

For animation, keep in mind the Island games don't feature much animation to begin with. It's mostly stills. Go to the Yakiyuken minigame and see whether or not Asuka sways back and forth while playing against her. That's pretty much the amount of animation you can expect from the game. If you're not even getting that much animation, I don't know what the problem is. Might be something wrong with the Data folder.

chinpoppo

• Casual VIPER Fan
    • Now Playing:
      ・HIME様
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 05:50:16 am »
ん~

Yes, i never learn english, and mainly what i know about english language from a games / movie w

I see, i already read little this  site and like understand, game series "VIPER Island Vol. 2"  include a re-release of a "Reserve 1/2"   If You play in a PC98 game, this game was animated ?  I want found original game... but... sad that in a "meseum" all games without original title  (;・∀・)

Sound... I didn’t mean BGM、I mean SE, seyuu audio, when character (女) read text and you can hear it. All other sogna game has seyuu part. But this current.. no (;´д` )

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 07:35:24 am »
The older games (Reserve, Reserve 1/2, Reserve 2, Vision, & Vision 2) are not animated and were not voiced.

古いゲームは、アニメーションと声優しない。

Reserve (PC98)
Reserve 1/2 (PC98)

chinpoppo

• Casual VIPER Fan
    • Now Playing:
      ・HIME様
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 11:05:13 am »
ん・・・・・・・・・・
 了解ポッポ
   オヘンジアリガトウゴザイマチュww

__
I'm not japanese, and i'm too lazy for learn even hiragana / katakana ABC ww But, i know japanese, if posible say so ww
__

chinpoppo

• Casual VIPER Fan
    • Now Playing:
      ・HIME様
Re: Sogna games, some questions.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 09:50:01 am »
I re-name topic, because have more questions baout viper games.

For example, GT1 don't have a seyuu audio too ? only a music ?
 and also I downalod paradise usa version, and find out that in this version  any "curse" cards don't work ! comp. characters very stupid, in original version all fine.
 And also in a international movie not " save" in a main menu.

And what most important, cards, in this game i listen fwe cards, one was from a island 2, and i hear seyuu, so, thisi s mean in island seyuu audio exsist ?

back to a GT1, like i understand, you can't change resolution in game ? i mena Fscreen / Wmode, in a Fscreen, i must change monitor resolution  to a 800x600, only after this i can see text in game, in a  norma 1920x1080, imposible W

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 11:56:02 am »
For example, GT1 don't have a seyuu audio too ? only a music ?

It has some speech.  I remember that the Akira sex scenes have some voice.

and also I downalod paradise usa version, and find out that in this version  any "curse" cards don't work ! comp. characters very stupid, in original version all fine.

I know you can get cursed by landing on a spot and collecting the card, but you can't trade it away.  Not sure what you mean.

Yes, the CPU player is not smart when playing the "Bingo" mode (get all 25 movie puzzle pieces), but it is hard to beat in Normal mode (complete board circuit 1-N times) or in Timed mode (play for N minutes).  The CPU always tries to make as much money as possible, so it buys movies, but doesn't conserve money so it goes into debt (< 0 VIPER) easily.  Once in debt, it has to sell the movie cards to get back to postive (>0 VIPER), making CPU easy to beat in Bingo mode.

And also in a international movie not " save" in a main menu.

Not in Windows Vista or 7 anyway.  I think it worked in 2000 & XP.  Doesn't work with 64-bit registry (guess)

And what most important, cards, in this game i listen fwe cards, one was from a island 2, and i hear seyuu, so, thisi s mean in island seyuu audio exsist ?

No.  All telephone cards play an audio file, but audio file is not always tied to the game on telephone card photo.

back to a GT1, like i understand, you can't change resolution in game ? i mena Fscreen / Wmode, in a Fscreen, i must change monitor resolution  to a 800x600, only after this i can see text in game, in a  norma 1920x1080, imposible W

GT1 was only designed for screens with 4:3 resolution, not 16:9.

chinpoppo

• Casual VIPER Fan
    • Now Playing:
      ・HIME様
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 08:47:46 am »
オヘンジアリガトウゴザイマチュウウ~♪
 eto eto ....

I mena text, not a pakopako scenes.

I mena, that in a original version, if You get a "small movie" card, and after this you get new movie card, this movie will be small. Same with a B/W card → movie will be B/W, e.t.c. So, simple "curese" cards work w

I use winXP, 32bit. In a original version, if You collect new movie cards and win race, you can re-watch this movies in a main menu. But in a international, nope, they simple not in movie section. Buti htink, this is because of a crapy crack w

Aaa, i see. Now i understad,