Poll

Who is your favorite?

Diablo (RSR)
6 (100%)
Keen (F40)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: September 17, 2010, 04:36:15 pm

Author Topic: Diablo (6) vs Keen (11): VDOTY2010: Red Divison Round 1  (Read 3226 times)

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Diablo (6) vs Keen (11): VDOTY2010: Red Divison Round 1
« on: September 12, 2010, 04:36:15 pm »
vs.

As king of the monsters, Diablo wears a helmet featuring the massive jaws of some fearsome beast.  As one of the suspects in F40, Keen probably had his own jaw wired shut after Raika was kind enough to dislocate it for him.

VelcroStraps

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
Re: Diablo (6) vs Keen (11): VDOTY2010: Red Divison Round 1
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 05:24:42 am »
I have to go with Diablo here. He's meaty and mighty, and looked awful imposing when you fought him near the end of the game.
He's also not an all bad guy as he at least took the time to get the Princess wet rather than jamming his willy in willy-nilly, and showed enough concern to cover her with a blanket afterwards.
He's sort of merciful too, as he's willing to keep the heroes alive at the games conclusion, kindly taking them as slaves rather than killing them. What a guy!

As for the other dude, I don't think he ever did anything interesting outside of raping Seera to death, which probably wouldn't put him on my good side, and getting punched in the face by Raika, which isn't so bad.