Poll

Who is your favorite?

Alpina (The Devil Came...)
2 (33.3%)
Bravan (Future Investigator Bravan)
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 26, 2010, 07:37:26 pm

Author Topic: Alpina (R3) vs Bravan (B1): Tournament Final  (Read 4075 times)

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Alpina (R3) vs Bravan (B1): Tournament Final
« on: October 21, 2010, 07:37:26 pm »
vs.

This is it!  We started with 48 and thanks to you, the good folks of the Congress of Awesome, we're down to the final two.  Now place your final vote and settle which one of these gentlemen will be named VIPER Dude of the Year.

Our first finalist, Alpina, is the cunning incubus of The Devil Came... story and male foil to the succubus trio of Carrera, Mercedes, and Ratty.  He reached the finals by knocking out RSR monster king Diablo, Friday the 18th's horror story rapist come-to-life J-SON, and then fan-favorite and sympathetic ear, Kuwagata-donar of Future Investigator Bravan fame to claim the Red Division crown and proceed to the Final Four, where he defeated fellow storymate Ogawa in a runoff election.

Our other finalist is Bravan, title character and hero of the Future Investigator series.  He first eliminated Angel Dust's space pirate captain Walder, and then RSR's quarterstaff expert Alfa and Rise's young prince Kiese in a three-way bout for a spot in the Blue Division final, where he defeated the wizard Seed.  In his semifinal match, he handily defeated Northern Light's protagonist, Captain.

Mirai Doft

• Hero
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • *¬*
Re: Alpina (R3) vs Bravan (B1): Tournament Final
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 01:27:40 am »
Seed should be here =(

I'm voting Alpina 'cause he's a total pimp.
I like big bOObs and I can not lie!

VelcroStraps

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
Re: Alpina (R3) vs Bravan (B1): Tournament Final
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 07:01:00 am »
I think Alpina seems cooler, but I'm more familiar with Bravan, so he's my pick.