Author Topic: Godzilla  (Read 5787 times)

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
Godzilla
« on: September 12, 2006, 09:54:38 pm »
I'm watching Godzilla vs Hedorah right now. There's these trippy cartoon sequences, and they played this song when Godzilla first appeared that made us all think he was drunk.

EDIT: Hedorah's flying around, and he looks like a stingray, and my friends are all "He's gonna kill Steve Irwin!" XD

MORE EDIT: Godzilla's such an asshole. He grabbed Hedorah and just started beating him on the ground like a rug at one point. Not to mention the way he finally winds up winning the fight.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 01:35:53 am by HGsIndestruc.Roommate »

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
Re: Godzilla
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 10:47:03 am »
I'm watching Godzilla vs Hedorah right now. There's these trippy cartoon sequences, and they played this song when Godzilla first appeared that made us all think he was drunk.

EDIT: Hedorah's flying around, and he looks like a stingray, and my friends are all "He's gonna kill Steve Irwin!" XD

MORE EDIT: Godzilla's such an asshole. He grabbed Hedorah and just started beating him on the ground like a rug at one point. Not to mention the way he finally winds up winning the fight.

Not again...

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 11:06:47 am »
Hey, it was funny at the time.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

Doctor_Raven

• Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Lone Guardian of Cybertron
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 11:52:18 am »
Well its like Godzilla vs Megalon, Godzilla started bashing in the Megalon with a tree and Tom Servo started to say "THIS IS NOT THE GODZILLA WE KNOW AND LOVE."  That and the robot that looked like Jack Nicholson and copied Ultraman's ability to grow to a giant size.
ಠ_ಠ
I saw what you did there.

R-9

• Orky
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 02:08:25 pm »
Well, I can't wait to pick up the collector's edition of the original. It's going to have the original Japanese release and the US release. There are a couple of substantial differences.
Oh, little ice cream friends, Thog delay his boredom-driven rampage only for you.

King Zarkon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Planet Doom Represent
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 05:24:36 pm »
oh yeah, i saw a commercial for that. i love the old godzilla movies.

bfg00

• Fleet Admiral
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 11:03:16 pm »
I love Godzilla.  Gotta love those crazy Japanese Monster Movies.