Author Topic: Super Blackjack Halp!!!!  (Read 6727 times)

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
      ・Street Fighter 3rd Strike Online and EDOPro
Super Blackjack Halp!!!!
« on: June 24, 2010, 07:16:52 pm »
Well in my search for images I found my self with one of the most cut girls Iv Seen,her Name is Rio ot Rio Koutaro.

She is from a Thing called Super BlackJack,but I have no info on it,I dont know if it a game,anime,hentai.I just wana know about Rio plesss halp.
Miki,#1 girl in VIPER CTR

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
Re: Super Blackjack Halp!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 08:43:58 pm »
Super Blackjack is a series of arcade games found at gambling parlors.  She mostly appears on slot machine style games, but it wouldn't surprise me if she also was on video poker, pachinko, and of course, blackjack games.

Here's a YouTube video of the intro to one of her games:

And a collection of Super Blackjack images on Gelbooru:

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=super_blackjack

Rio's rather popular.  There's quite a few doujinshi featuring her as well.  I know there's a 3DCG outfit for her also.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 11:47:51 pm »
Wow I know I was geing a awnser from u or other friend of mine,Ok that cool cand u find da Download Link,and Bios from the game cus I can Find it Im sorry.

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 11:02:40 am »

.........What?

Maybe the reason why you're not finding a download link or bios for the game is because...

There isn't one?  The software is meant to run on a slot machine.  That would mean that if there was a rom for it, there'd have to be an emulator that also supported slot machine functions.

Though it appears that there have been a series of Pachi Slot games in Japan for PS2 called "Rakushou! Pachi-Slot Sengen".  There also appears to be a pachislot game for Nintendo DS that features Rio.  Other than that she's slated to make a cameo in Dead or Alive Paradise for PSP.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 03:32:16 pm »
Well thout it was 4 downlado,cus in one of my search ina a wining imge hes post this.

HaruhiSuzumiya said:
This game is really hard... I can never get anymore than like 1,000 before i lose all of it again. She's probably laughing at my failure lol.

so I thoutThat it was for downlad,DOA naaa I would int lke to see her there not my Kind of game to see a cool girl Like Rio there.well thanks

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 03:56:18 pm »
She's obvously popular enough for Graf Zeppelin to take notice.  I've posted the CGs from his Tank de Carnival set over on Carrerachan ---->

gman14

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 07:00:45 pm »
Regarding Rio, the artist called Rudoni or NEEDLE made some pretty decent CGs of her though he also makes cgs of characters from soul calibur, doa and etc..

Here's the link to his page if your interested:
http://rudoni.h.fc2.com/frame.html

If you know the site called e-hentai.org, then you can just search the gallery and it'll pretty much display all the works made by that artist that they have in their database and I'm pretty sure all of rudoni's works can be found there including the ones with Rio in it.