Author Topic: Viper RSR commissioned story  (Read 5137 times)

zealot08

• Casual VIPER Fan
Viper RSR commissioned story
« on: June 09, 2021, 08:36:58 pm »
Hi folks

So I've been a lurker her for a while now and I thought I'd share a current project I have with a certain artist. I've been a huge fan of the RSR series and many others so I proposed a commission to write a story about Cala's experience in Veloce's dungeon. This is a bit of an offshoot series so it could or could not have happened. I wanted to stick with the original plot while inserting new ideas and scenarios. One main thing I wanted to introduce was an OC I created with the artist, Urus, a deformed troll alchemist in charge of keeping Cala healthy via potions and alchemy. Since many of viper work is based on luxury cars, urus was a good name for our OC. I can discuss the details later.

Before I share it though, I wanted to know if any would be interested in it. As a warning, it will have similar fetishes we saw in the game. Non-consent, beasty, rape, etc. No vore or extreme violence though, we're keeping the story sex focused. My plan is to continue the story up to 5 chapters. We currently have 2 chapters in. So if you guys are interested, I'll post the updates here.

In the future, once we finish our story, I plan on requesting drawn art commission from the artist.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Re: Viper RSR commissioned story
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 10:12:57 pm »
Original stories are welcome, just as art. So long as its not too overly graphic or anything outright illegal.

I may have to create a new board for stories though. Galleries implies artwork. I've had ideas for stories too but haven't really written anything except a few scene ideas for the CCR game.

Urus is a perfectly appropriate name for a troll, goblin, orc or some other little deformed creature. Its a car name, but also has a monstrous creature quality to it.

zealot08

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 10:53:04 pm »
Great! Thank you for letting me share.

This story isn't anything too graphic, it follows the same style and plot as the game. This is my first colab with the artist so the chapters aren't that long and so we focused heavily on the sex.

We just completed chapter 2 and there's some typos and such that need to be fixed so I'll put it on hold for now. In the meantime, here's the rough sketch the artist drew up for Urus. He was heavily inspired from Meg Mucklebones.

Mick Dones

• Casual VIPER Fan
  • "[...] Isn't this unforgivable to you?"
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
      ・F40
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 03:45:26 am »
Great! Thank you for letting me share.

This story isn't anything too graphic, it follows the same style and plot as the game. This is my first colab with the artist so the chapters aren't that long and so we focused heavily on the sex.

We just completed chapter 2 and there's some typos and such that need to be fixed so I'll put it on hold for now. In the meantime, here's the rough sketch the artist drew up for Urus. He was heavily inspired from Meg Mucklebones.

I will follow this tread with great intestest! Artwork looks great, keep it up.

Rai

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-M1
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 03:58:00 pm »
Good concept. Always good to see more RSR content.

zealot08

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 09:33:01 pm »
Thanks for the support. I've attached the story in this post that only follows up to chapter 2.

As I said, Urus is kind of the driving force behind this story and with Cala as the victim. Following Cala's abuse from Veloce's breeding program. I thought it'd be necessary to have a doctor on site to treat Cala's injuries from abuse. As an

alchemist, he can create potions that can alter physical properties. With his one unique goal of impregnating Cala himself and making the other monsters incompatible for her. Basically, he falls in love with her at first site and schemes behind

Veloce's back. Unfortunately he gets caught by Maranello and is sent to be banished. We still have three more chapters to go so I may tweak a few things.

In the future, I may ask the artist for a longer sequel that may involve her returning to the troll. This would be after the ending of the main game.

Hope you guys enjoy the read!

EDIT: Chapter 1-3 at the bottom.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 04:24:21 am by zealot08 »

Mick Dones

• Casual VIPER Fan
  • "[...] Isn't this unforgivable to you?"
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
      ・F40
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 03:01:22 am »
The story is very good, keep it up! I'm curious to read where things will go from there.
Even more, I'm really curious to see the artwork.

zealot08

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 01:49:56 pm »
The story is very good, keep it up! I'm curious to read where things will go from there.
Even more, I'm really curious to see the artwork
Thanks! The future chapters will feature monsters we had in game but never had their own sex scenes. Next one will have a colony of cute ugly critters paying a visit to Cala's cell. Should be fun.

Yup, I myself am excited to see future art from my artist. He's had some experience in animation so we could explore new scenes with Cala. It might be a little pricey for a solo commission but I'll see what I can do. But again, after this story, I'll be requesting for some artwork.

We've been discussing the game/plot for a while now.. and we're curious if anybody knows, who owns the IP of viper or RSR after sognas disappearance?

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2021, 03:02:11 pm »
Silence was Sogna's parent company, but even they are out of business I think. The IP probably owned by the heads of that studio, or the head of Sogna's own group (P-Warrior most likely)

Japanese culture is quite a bit loose when it comes to using copyrighted material. They allow doujinshi and all other kinds of stuff using copyrighted characters that is technically illegal (and enforced in most western countries). You shouldn't have any problem making an RSR story as there have been many doujinshi released for it already.

zealot08

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2021, 07:43:21 pm »
Silence was Sogna's parent company, but even they are out of business I think. The IP probably owned by the heads of that studio, or the head of Sogna's own group (P-Warrior most likely)

Japanese culture is quite a bit loose when it comes to using copyrighted material. They allow doujinshi and all other kinds of stuff using copyrighted characters that is technically illegal (and enforced in most western countries). You shouldn't have any problem making an RSR story as there have been many doujinshi released for it already.

Got it, thank you! Good to know in case we ever come up with art that specifically uses Cala as a character. Whether in a sequel LN game or comic. If I ever win the lottery I'd track down the original art team and push for a sequel. Got my priorities straight ha

zealot08

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2021, 01:35:57 pm »
Nice! I'd love to try your game someday.

If we reanimate some of the origial CG, how far do you think we can go in resusing it? Lets say we take one scene, alter skin color, add new objects(such as extra cum layer), would that be considered original work?

But thank you for looking into the legal aspect of the discussion. There seems to great interest in a possible sequel/remaster of the game. If we explore this option, we might be able to get something started.

Also, I've consulted with my artist and I have his permission to share his info now on site. Will share some details soon.

zealot08

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 09:29:43 pm »
Okay, Thanks. Good thing to keep in mind if we start building for a "Definitive Edition" RSR. Mick Dones just told me he is interested in possibly doing a remaster.. so we might be putting a team together. We have a long way to go but it's worth a shot.

As I mentioned in my comment above. Here are the details from my artist. You can find his patreon on there as well. He's an awesome artist and is well-versed in both writing and drawing. Check him out.
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/TheAmphioxus/profile

Also, this a nice surprise for you guys. Chapter 3 is done and is my favorite chapter yet. I've got to think hard about the last two chapters, since it may make for a solid background for an RSR sequel.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 03:43:40 am by zealot08 »

zealot08

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2021, 12:32:14 am »
Nice! If you decide to go with making a VIPER-RSR remaster or something to that effect let me know as I have some plans for that as well, I was going to work on that after VIPER-CTR R and VIPER Return 2 Paradice.

Sounds good! Actually I created an RSR discord server for that purpose. Feel free to drop by if you're familiar with discord. Here's the link. https://discord.gg/xPBsZvNX
We don't have anything too serious yet as we had just begun.

Also, I'd love to try out the other Viper games. Going through the CG, I remember CTR was probably my 2nd choice after RSR.