Author Topic: MIKI Fan work VANILLA Sex  (Read 14143 times)

janusmaxwell

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Re: MIKI Fan work VANILLA Sex
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2020, 05:08:49 pm »
Why buck with what works, you know?  Other than that are add-ons like Miki swallowing, and later there'll be some more expanded scenes to go along with the main ones.

Moge

• Forum Administrator
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
    • Now Playing:
      ・Transiruby, Splatoon 3: Side Order
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2020, 05:07:42 am »
New scenes too! Good stuff.

janusmaxwell

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2020, 04:17:59 pm »
Welp, here's my attempt at the first pages. (regarding dialogue and such).

Be gentle?

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2020, 09:53:44 pm »
Nicely done overall. I especially like the drawn x-ray.

janusmaxwell

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2020, 07:50:24 pm »
Thanks, that's pretty much how I saw it in my head, and I think the artist did a good job with it.

Related to that, a different artist (Adun AKA Danny Sulca) I commissioned awhile back did a Miki piece after I gave him suggestions for girls to draw.  Here's her, plus some sketches he did of Makoto from VIPER GTB/GT1.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 08:38:00 pm by janusmaxwell »

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2020, 10:25:17 am »
Those are pretty neat. We don't see too much Makoto fan art.

janusmaxwell

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Second Batch of Sketches
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2020, 09:16:03 pm »
I know, right?  Makoto is one of those characters, like many of the Viper girls and characters from other H-Games, who should have had more good scenes but never did.  Which is a shame.

Also, sketches for the next four pages of the Miki comic.  And just for fun, I'll upload the first sketches arabatos sent me, and the follow-ups after I made some requested corrections and alterations.  The first drafts are based on the original references I sent him, and I updated the idea when I commissioned the new pages weeks ago, but he must have missed the update.  Plus there was the usual language-barrier and small misinterpretation of the references, which happens when commissioning some artists.

janusmaxwell

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2021, 09:11:04 pm »
To those who have been waiting, I apologize for the delay.  I got the pages, but have been having a LOT of issues with my self-confidence, because I wanted to put the pages up after having the dialogue down and keep feeling like it's not good enough...sorry to anyone who I have kept waiting on this, I'll have them ready soon.

Something which...might (?) help tide things over was a random ass idea I had regarding the pages, and I made an edit of the last of those pages to have the same/similar color palette to the OLDER VIPER CTR game.  That help smooth things over?

Also, I had a lot of trouble attaching this to the message and the forum accepting it as something to post, so click thumbnail for full picture.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2021, 04:41:22 pm »
Also, I had a lot of trouble attaching this to the message and the forum accepting it as something to post, so click thumbnail for full picture.

Forum has trouble with exceptionally large images. Your image is 3189x4961 pixels, requiring about 62MB of memory. That is larger than allocated for the thumbnail reduction routine.
Consider resizing to something more acceptable for common web use, and link to full sized if someone wants it (or zip it up as a second attachment.)

janusmaxwell

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2021, 12:09:49 am »
Forum has trouble with exceptionally large images. Your image is 3189x4961 pixels, requiring about 62MB of memory. That is larger than allocated for the thumbnail reduction routine.
Consider resizing to something more acceptable for common web use, and link to full sized if someone wants it (or zip it up as a second attachment.)

O_O...I thought the MB limit was for the actual picture MB, which was only like, 3 for these...okay, yeah, I'll make a note of that from now on.

Anyway, here are the pages...there's a little bit of creative liberty I took 'cause of an idea that jumped to my mind about this, but it's still mostly the same scene, right?

Tom

• Casual VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR
Re: Miki Gifs and Future Project.
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2021, 10:57:52 pm »
So in the spirit of being a VIPER fan, and a Miki fan, I took something from an english translation for a VIPER CTR novel and applied it to the gifs of Miki's scene with the main character (The captain/Oscar) in the eroge.

A few days ago, I looked back at those gifs, and got a weird impulse.

I took them to the Waifu2x site to double the size.  Then I edited them in a way that I found interesting, making it look more like an impulsive decision on Miki's part. (no lipstick, no earring...and when i realized that I was sort of making a 'clean' version of the gifs, I decided to go all the way with it and remove the blush-lines and sweat drops.)

Then...well, I went back to that original translation I did and made more of a "story" out of it...

Now, I am saying all that to build up to this...that story I wrote gave me an idea and I'm going to be commissioning a comic based on an extended Miki Scene from Viper CTR, with a few small differences. (Oscar cums in Miki's mouth when she gives him a blowjob, the comic will not end after Oscar cums inside Miki, etc)

So, enjoy, I guess? I hope?

Wow, I love the text with these pics!! Really makes them come alive!!

Tom

• Casual VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2021, 11:01:45 pm »

O_O...I thought the MB limit was for the actual picture MB, which was only like, 3 for these...okay, yeah, I'll make a note of that from now on.

Anyway, here are the pages...there's a little bit of creative liberty I took 'cause of an idea that jumped to my mind about this, but it's still mostly the same scene, right?

OH WOW!! These are AMAZING!!! I am so glad you made this comic! I would ask for more but I guess the scene is already done, eh? I suppose scenes of different positions can be added to expand on the original scene if you are craving to draw more. But this is absolute perfection. GREAT JOB!!!

Tom

• Casual VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2021, 11:13:34 pm »
I know I started this topic and I apologize for not checking in lately, but I am so glad I did. This definitely shows that Miki is still very popular among the series and I would love to see more fan work of her added to this thread for everyone.

I know all I have been doing is asking for stuff and I am not much of a maker or an animator. I have been thinking and I suppose one of the things I can contribute is a Honey Select/Playhome card. Have you guys played it? If not you guys should most definitely give it a try.

The Honey Select card I have found on the site:
https://illusioncards.booru.org/index.php

The Playhome card I attached is sort of my edit with the Honey Select. I tinkered with it a bit as much as I could to try make her body more similar to how I think Miki would look in the Viper CTR game.

Please feel free to use or maybe edit the cards to better match how you think Miki should look. Just be sure to share your version if you can ;).

Keep up all the Miki Fan Work everyone! :D

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
      ・Street Fighter 3rd Strike Online and EDOPro
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2021, 06:42:36 am »
Good stuff!
Miki,#1 girl in VIPER CTR

janusmaxwell

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2021, 03:29:02 pm »
Hey guys. Sorry if it has been a long time, been dealing with some stuff, but I have the next 3 pages of the VIPER-CTR comic "Asuka's Nightmare".

And with these, canon ends, and whatever loopy stuff I can come up with will begin...be gentle? :embarrassed

Also instead of attaching scaled down versions, I'm going to link to the full resolution versions on imgur, since y'all are such big Miki fans.

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2021, 07:24:15 pm »
Incest is wincest :greentoad

It's definitely coming along nicely.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2021, 08:38:04 am »
Yeah I like that its now going past the CTR story and into fan script territory.

Tom

• Casual VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2021, 07:47:29 pm »
Hey guys. Sorry if it has been a long time, been dealing with some stuff, but I have the next 3 pages of the VIPER-CTR comic "Asuka's Nightmare".

And with these, canon ends, and whatever loopy stuff I can come up with will begin...be gentle? :embarrassed

Also instead of attaching scaled down versions, I'm going to link to the full resolution versions on imgur, since y'all are such big Miki fans.

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

OH WOW!!! I cannot ask for a better fan comic of this series!! This turned out so well!! I am so glad this forum is made for Miki content to be posted, and I hope more stuff will come in the near future. Are you planning on making more? By all means, let your creativity fly, but I hope it goes in the direction where Miki and Captain starts some sort of relationship. Perhaps let him go through an obstacle if he should be with Asuka or Miki. This would be an alternate ending universe where he decides to choose Miki in the end and develops feelings towards her. And hey, since they are step cousins, hopefully they can become more... much more. :D

janusmaxwell

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2023, 04:09:03 pm »
So. I had an idea.

And I decided to take some pictures by an artist on twitter (@hara3131) and make Miki versions just to see how she would look in his art style, or close enough.

There's 3 versions, one for the night time scene, one for the same scene but if it had been during the daytime, and one using the 16 color "retro" version.

janusmaxwell

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2023, 06:54:09 pm »
I have 2 more. Sudden idea that lead to me taking an old editing project and trying to make a Miki version.

Only lines for the 3rd picture because I'm trying to do Miki's hair for that angle from scratch...and I frankly suck ass at it. :embarrassed