Author Topic: Variable Geo light Novel scans  (Read 39805 times)

Satoru182

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Re: Variable Geo light Novel scans
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2009, 10:50:44 pm »
             そら
もう何度も聞かされたので、空で覚えてしまった。
いつも見舞いに来る優香が読みあげる手紙だ。
あのメガネの少年、田中が持っていた手紙だった。
自分への恨み言なんか、一言もない。宛て先の聡美の名を見て、勝手な噂が広まっただけだ
ったのだ。
遺書ではないとわかって、ご両親が病室に持ってきてくれたらしい。
この一週間、優香ときたらやってくると必ずこれを朗読する。
それから、グズグズ鼻をすすってこう言う。
                                    や 
「よかったね。モテモテじゃん。いつか四度目の出会いを……だってサ。ボク、嫉けちゃうよ」
彼もこの病院に入院していたが、回復して他へ移っていった。
父の勤務先の病院へだ。一度病室へ来て、聡美の手を握って出ていった。
案外、男らしい力強さだった。
彼は、室田たちに向かっていって殺されかけたのだ。
聡美の周囲をかぎまわっている連中にいち早く気付いていたのも彼だったようだ。
室田たちもおそらく、彼を敵側の手の者と思い、殺そうとまでしたのだろう。
その後、室田もその一味も、一斉に転校手続きがとられたという。ついでに、校長先生もだ。
あれからもう、一月半が過ぎた。
病室の日差しは明るいが、吹き込む風はもう冬である。
聡美はべッドから下り、自分で窓をあけて風に頬を投げだした。
意識を取り戻したのは、二週間も前のことだった。
月が満ちるにつれて回復力がますのだから、当然なのかもしれない。
あの夜が満月だったこともあり、昏睡しながらも医師をおどろかせる治癒速度だったろう。
優香や館長に合わせる顔がないと思い、ずっと息をひそめていたのだ。
このまま起きて、太陽の下へ出る資格が無いような気もしていた。
だが、優香の読んでくれろ手紙かRA、元気をもらった。
自分は、彼が思うような上等な人間ではない、と思う。
優香の嘘をとがめる前に、自分はどれだけの嘘をついていたのか。優香はいつでも自分をさ
らけだしてきたのに、自分はどうだったというのだ。
それでも、こんなつまらない自分を嫌うことなく、見守り続けてくれた人間もいた。
自分が生きていることで、誰かに力を与えていたのだ。
   てんてき
聡美は点滴のチューブを自ら抜いて、荷物をまとめはじめた。
自然に頬がほころぶなんて、久しぶりのことだった。

優香は、遠くにブレザータイプの制服を見つけた。
頭の半分に包帯がある。強いくせっ毛も確認できる。
優香がダッシュすると、やはり同じようにスピードをあげた。きっと気配で察したのだ。
「聡美!逃げたら叩くよ!ボクはまだ、君が必要なんだよ!」
優香はタックルするように腰に抱きついた。
半病人の聡美にそれを受けとめる力はなく、折り重なって道路にころがった。
優香は、今聡美を離したら、もう二度と戻ってこないと思っていた。
"サヨナラ……"
  五重の塔での言葉が焼きついていたせいだ。
  優香は、今回のことで知らなかった聡美の昔を知った。
  自分の運命の重さを知った。
  自分の運命に巻きこまれる形で、今度のことは起きたのだ。
  ならば二人は出会うべくして出会い、この先も同じ方向を目ざすように、この星のもとに生
まれてきたはずだ。神がいるならば、そうなるように定めたのだ。
  父や母との別れがあったように、いつか人と人が別れる運命にあるとして、自分は聡美にと
    こんじょう
って今生の役目を終えたのか。
少なくとも、自分にとっての聡美はまだ何も終わっていない。
聡美について知りたいことはもっとある。
話したいことが一杯ある。
この別れだけは神が相手でも抗わなければならなかった。
「聡美、まだあんたが必要なんだ!どっか行かれたら困るの!」
「痛いよ……離して」
よほど痛かったのか、聡美の声は弱々しい。
「ヤダ!一人よがりでもワガママでもいい!離さない!」
「どこ行くってのよ?学校行くのよ、あんたもでしょ」
「え?」
「あたしから驚かそうと思ったのに。だから逃げたの」
          はが  じ
下から羽交い絞めする優香の手をほどき、聡美はホコリを払って歩き出した。その顔の右面
は、あれだけ焼けたのがウソみたいにきれいだった。左側だってそうだろうが、聡美はまとも
にこちらを見ないのでわからない。
  まっすぐ前を見て話している。
「転校するお金も引っ越代もない。稼ぎも滞ってんだから。神主さんには一ヶ月半も大介の食
費だしてもらってるし、入院代はアンタのおばさんに返さなきゃ………どこへ行けるっての」
「そんなお金、いらないって………」
「あんたに返すんじゃないでしょう。あんたのお金じゃないんだから。何を恩きせがましいこ
といってんのよ。だいたい優香はそういうとこが――」
「アハ、アハハハア………聡美だ。前の聡美に戻った」
「泣きながら笑わないでよ恥ずかしいから」
  優香は歩くのをやめて笑った。
  前かがみになって腹をよじっている。
  聡美が初めて正面から優香を見た。振り向いて、腰に両手をおいて反りかえっている。
「優香、あたしVGの賞金で大学行くって決めたよ。教師になって大介みたいなイジメられっ
子を強くしてやるんだ。これからは本当のライバルよ。同情なんかしたら黒焼きにするからね
「アレ………新月なのに元気一杯じゃん。ずいぶん強気じゃない?」
「ふふ、今の八島聡美は前とは心意気が違うのよ。小っちゃくてくすんだ八島聡美は焼き払っ
てサヨナラした。その時からよ………ホラこんな風に」
掌を空に向け、ばちん――とスパークさせた。
はらはらと舞う落ち葉が、勢いよく燃えあがる。
「血を流さなくても、いつでもこれくらいはできる。でもね、もう滅多なことじゃ使わないっ
                                    まこと
て決めたの。そう、あたしを必要とする誰かのために……その時こそ、この火が真実の炎にな
るわ」
焼けた木の葉を掌に包み、聡美は優香と見つめあった。
優香は、やっといつもの笑顔をとり戻した。涙はすっかり消えさった。
聡美も晴ればれとした笑顔を見せた。
聡美はVGに関わり、謝華グループと戦うことで、おそらく優香の運命の中で何かの力にな
れると考えていた。
優香もまた、聡美にまつわる謝華の思惑について、今は言わない決心をした。自分のまきぞ
えに等しい形で渦中に立たせた彼女を命がけで守る--それだけを思っていた。
「あのさあ、あの謝華のお嬢様って……」
「何?言ってよ聡美」
「……よく友達やってられるなァと思って」
265 Illust (Satomi & Yuka walking by…。)
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/759/vgncarrot265.jpg
Variable Geo light Novel scans

「ね、高慢チキでしょ。……でもね。聡美が思うほど悪い子じゃないんだよ」
「思ってないわよ、そんなこと」
二人とも、相手が何か言いそびれたとわかった。何か、一気に言いつくせないことを抱えて
いると語っていた。
今、自分の前に再び親友として戻った相手が、胸の中に何を持つのかはわからない。
自分に見せない誰かのための笑顔とか、鏡の前でしかつくれない本当の姿が、依然として在
るのかもしれない。
だが、それを知る必要はない。
相手に対する真実が、己の中にあれば事たりる。
闘う乙女たちには、互いのそれを証明する必要さえなかった。
思いの丈を拳に乗せてぶつけ合う――ただそれだけでいい。
彼女たちには、それで充分だった。
「優香………VGじゃ負けないよ」
「ウン、望むところさ」
  二人は、再び同じ道を歩きはじめた。

〈ヴアリアブル・ジオ  月下の・女神  完〉
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 02:14:44 pm by Satoru182 »

Satoru182

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2009, 10:52:19 pm »
AFTERWORD, I AM SO HAPPY!

あとがき

眉毛を剃ってみた……右側だけ。
鏡に映る姿はかなり異様であるが、チーマーみたいな連中がサツと道を開けるのにはカ
チンとくる。勘違いスナ。君らの方がコワイっちゅうねん。
別に30歳を超えてグレるつもりはありません。仕事を遅らせた詫び入れで剃ったのです。
  この「片眉剃り」はゴッド・ハンドと呼ばれた故大山倍達氏(空手の達人。三角飛びが
可能だったという。極真会館初代総裁)が山籠りされた時、里心を断つために敢行した由
緒正しき修業法なのです。力ッコ悪くて下山できないようにと。そうやって大山先生は偉
人となられたわけです。私はそれにちなんで、外へ出ないで仕事するように(お詫びも兼
ねて)と思って剃ったわけですが……それからさらに時間くったりして。
  各方面の方々、ご迷惑をおかけしました。
  ところで本編のことですが、――八島聡美はいかがでしたか?
  当初は面白可笑しいビンボー話にするつもりでしたが、えらく抑圧された人物像が出来
上がりました。ドツポにはめてやったので聡美のイヤな面が強調され、聡美ファンがどう

思ったかは気になるところ。お手紙を待ちます。
気にかかるといえばもう一つ、静電気を溜めやすいタイプの女性のこと。ビタミン、カ
ルシウムを充分に摂って、衣服や下着に気をつけましょう。帯電性の高い素材は歩くだけ
          ポルト
で2、3万Vの静電気を溜めます。数十億分の一の確率で、あなたに人体発火現象が起こ
るとしたら、その発火のきつかけは、静電気のスパークである可能性を否定できません。
      ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
なにしろ――女性の方が男より帯電性が高い。この生体的原因は今もって謎とされてい
ます。本当に大変だよなア、女性は。(男は燃えてよし。勢いよくスパ―クせよ!!)
ちなみに本編中のポルフィリン症はもちろん架空のものです。ただ、その症状が大昔に
は狼男や吸血鬼などと誤認されただろうという仮説は確かにあるようです。また、生命科
学のプ口トポルフイリン鉄化合物の研究を工学応用し、太陽エネルギー利用法の一つとし
て注目されているのも事実。こういう最先端科学を権力者が悪用するのもまた世の常……。
  それから、話題のクローン技術の利用法で、私の友達は広木涼子のクローンが2体欲し
                      スーパーモンキーズ
いといってました。(なぜ2体?)私はさとう珠緒、元超猿軍団(現MAX)、梶芽衣子、
志穂美悦子、ナスターシャ。キンスキーが一体ずつ欲しい。ーー欲ばりですか?

269                                碧星タケル

Satoru182

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2009, 11:04:57 pm »
Here is my first translation of this novel, I know my engrish is awful.
Corrections or advices are welcome! Please PM me and i will fix it.

Edit, Jun 3 2021, new revised translation. Not perferct by any means but way better than before.

Variable Geo
Goddess Under The Moon.

Prologue part 1

Lunchtime starts, and everyone on the school gets moving.
“Don't run” the teacher says but to no effect on the students running to get tickets for the cafeteria.
In the rich, green campus many groups open their lunch boxes, sitting on the lawn beside the flowerbed.
A merchant sold out all of the bread he brought in no time, as the students slowly tried to slip out the educational institution.
As usual near the back gate someone was caught today, usually a new student getting a good scolding.
The experienced upper classmen have, already successfully escaped by a secret passage somewhere.
Satomi Yajima looked about the classroom quickly and stood from her seat alone.
In her class, most of the students still have not shut their notebooks.
The world history teacher of the fourth period was famous for filling the blackboard, corner to corner with text. And never to specify the themes that will come out in the tests.
Only two types of students leave early, the ones very fast to take notes or those who took notes since the beginning nonstop.

Page 5 Illust

Satomi was neither but, taking the chance, she stood up with her bentou box(lunchbox).
She wanted to look for a place, where she could eat alone.
Noticing that she stood up, her classmate two seats in front turned around.
"Satomi-chan, are you done already with your notes?"
"Mm not yet, please would you let me copy yours later."
Somehow Satomi disguised her uneasiness as hurriedness. She had a reason not to take lunch with her classmates even though they arranged the seats to eat near the window.
"Let's eat together. You often disappear without warning."
"Yes I know, it’s the school infirmary duty… there are many slackers that left me all the work. Besides I’d hate to stay after school, sorry."
The reason she volunteered herself to the health committee, was so she could easily avoid invitations.
Once out of the classroom, she placed her hand softly on her chest.
(----- At least the lunch, let me have it alone)
Even if she felt bad about it, sometimes she wanted it that way.

Satomi didn't have any complains with this school.
A private institution with high class equipment for elementary school to college, she could not complaint about the facilities or the teacher's quality.
She liked the school's tradition too.
The school rules are not particularly strict, and there are not many troubles in that respect, probably because there are many children from wealthy families.
Even the rare outlaw is cute compared with the bullies with whom Satomi had dealt with up to now, and they are kids after all.
The blazer type uniform of simple brownish was also of her liking. It was a color that suited her well. She liked the class atmosphere also the friends she made there.
Not a single problem.
And yet, Satomi was at her limit.

Never stand out too much, smile while keeping slightly to the background, keep good grades, but never to get to the top. That is Satomi Yajima's position. Not because of insidious bullying in the classroom, but because Satomi prefers to be neither in the spotlight nor the darkness but in the middle.
Occasionally would even forget to do homework, as a way to have an easy miss.
It was an exhausting task.
However, that it is the best solid wisdom she gained from experience.
Even if she was convinced of that, sometimes she just longed to be left alone.
Besides these last few days, somehow lunch was particularly more difficult to have alone.
"Aah... I could say that I’m fasting to hasten my diet. However, that would fail too..."
Satomi muttered quietly while sneaking into the art classroom, after checking it was empty.
Her bentou was a lovely aluminum case. In the mini bottle a "purikura" sticker she took with her friends a while ago.
P08
Her friends did not know how much the fee for that "purikura" shook the Yajima’s economy. Since then, whenever they come across a purikura booth, she would go the other way or excuse herself to do any errand she can think of or make up.
She looked reproachfully at her smiling self in the sticker, opened the cap but the content was not mineral water, not even tap water, but well water filled this morning. At least she had the relief that it did not have the taste of chlorine.
The content of her bentou box was a splendidly frugal and healthy menu.
The homemade takuan was sliced extra thin.
Because it was too thin the color of aluminum can be seen through. Only two slices. That’s all for the side dish. She didn’t feel like showing this at all to her very well breed classmates.
She ate one of the takuan slices in three bites.
The chewing "pori pori" like sound faded almost instantly.
The juice of the takuan is absorbed with white rice ----- but she didn't have any.
Instead, she had some round and brownish palm sized objects. It was fried rice wrapped in saran wrap.
Satomi put one of those in her mouth and chewed half closing her eyes
---taste bad.
The parched rice was ancient people's portable preserved foods. It was unshelled rice roasted, then use a wooden pestle or similar to remove the hull.
Because they are loose hard grains, chopsticks are not used. The way to eat it is to make a rice ball about the size your cheek, put it in your hand enough not to spill it and then put it in your mouth.
P09
It makes a "pori pori" sound as you chew, until the saliva soaks it, lasts longer than a hard Senbei cracker.
If people of yore had something else they wouldn't have to eat this, Satomi thought.
The scenery from the second floor started to get clouded, because of her tears.
Not only because, everyone else’s bentou looked gorgeous, even from afar. But also because of the bitterness in her mouth.
She roasted it too much. It wasn’t at the level of being neither savory nor bittersweet.
(No doubt I'm the girl who makes the poorest and worst tasting lunch in all of Japan.....) She came to that conclusion.
In the library she read a book about ninjutsu, "Portable Food of Shinobi", but before trying to imitate that, she should have considered the flavor first.
It was at that moment that someone entered the art room.
Satomi hid immediately.
She didn’t even have time to swallow the parched rice; much less could she muffle the sound.
Two Schoolgirls were there.
Judging from their voices they weren't from her same class.
A Venus of Milo was in the middle of the classroom, the chairs were arranged in pairs and in circle around it, and it seems they had to sit in couples in order to sketch it. If they were part the art club staff or not she couldn't tell but, she knew that they were senpai and kouhai.
"Do you want to eat my sandwich? It has good fame"
"Yes, thank you"
Satomi tried to stand up a little and listen, to confirm if she didn't know those girls.
If not, it would be no problem to tell them that she was looking for something she forgot in the last class.
But, the most time passes by the more difficult it would become.
The very moment she was going to stand up she knew she could not do it.

She heard a sticky, damp sound.
Their conversation that had continuously lowered in tone was resuming.
"N...no...mm"
"he he he.....what a naughty girl you are, Nene chan"
The senpai called the kouhai by a nickname. Her voice gentle and purring like a kitten.
She heard the faint sound of rustling clothes and fingers combing hair.
That was the song of an intimate embrace and
hair caressing.
(--Did they kiss!?)
That wet sound must have been when their lips parted.
(--This is bad. I cannot get out now... what I am going to do!?)
This was the first time ever, for Satomi, to witness such a scene.
She had seen couples, man and woman, like this, in the park and such places, but she couldn't even imagine two girls doing it.
The middle school part of this campus is girls only. Mostly, an all-girl high school, all-girl junior college, an escalator system to go on to college and you can chose to change college, some coeds of Satomi seem to have commute from those schools.
She knew the rumors about students seduced by a certain illness peculiar to a girls' school, but she never thought that would develop to this.
Satomi was stiff as a rock; she even forgot the bitterness in her mouth.
The love sick couple moved to a place where they could not be seen, had someone come in.
Behind a large canvas used for sketches.
There is a desk for the fine arts teacher, with room for a single person to sit. Back there was a well light area near the window but now the curtain was shut.
Paint tubes and brushes fell off the desk like rain drops, kicked and repelled by hand or feet.
The desk turned into a bed was burning with passion.
Her voice drowned with passion and her restless sighs. It was "Nene" begging.
"Hurry up!! ....Aah, oneesama. I can’t wait anymore"
"What a naughty girl"
The older girl pressed her lips on Nene’s cutting he air off her restless breath turning it into a muffled moan.
After that they let their hands slip into their skirts, not towards the brassiere, suddenly reached the lower body.
The sound of teasing wet cloth was audible.
Like it was being done on purpose the wet sound was made louder.
"What is this, it's amazing. You're going to need a change of panties, hu hu. Half a year ago a junior high girl how come you have become so lascivious"
"Ah, ah..."
"You play with yourself every night right? Am I right...yes?"
The younger girl had no voice to answer, and the upper-class girl again started to tease her with her words.
"Whom do you think of when you're at it? Some boy from the class? Or one of your girlfriends? If you're not honest I'll stop."
"Haa, please don't pull it out. Oneesama you're the only one on my mind. I'm doing it every night, because you told me to...."
"Don't lie to me!"
A sharp slap sound was heard.
It seems like the older girl punished her lover slapping her in her body. The spanking continued, two, three times.
"Ah... ouch... I'm not lying...aah ...it hurts"
There was a hint of pleasure in her pained voice and since she had no problem speaking the slaps were either in her butt or thighs.
(Lesbians!! Also SM chicks!? They really say things like "naughty girl" or "oneesama")

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3884/vgncarrot05.jpg
p13

Satomi was so surprised that almost dropped her bentou box.
Just when Satomi successfully caught her bentou box in midair, the older girl that was the male part said something troublesome.
"Nene chan, isn't that Yuka girl, your type" 
"Aah....aah."
"You know. That sporty ponytail girl, she's so pretty. She goes to the metropolitan campus T I think. ...Whenever I see that girl’s eyes makes my heart throb!"
That was a name that Satomi knew well.
Yuka Takeuchi.....no other than Satomi's best friend, the only person she trusts.
They learned karate in the same doujo she was her comrade enduring through many battles together.
"I would like her to see you like this.  What would happen if she was to come in here now?"
"No,... aaah"
The younger girl "Nene" seemed to be about to reach her climax.
In reality such thing would never happen but, just thinking on the one ten-thousandth chance, made the first-year student increasingly excited.
"She may be here you know? Lately she comes to this school every day, and seems to be making friends too. She's probably having lunch in this school, maybe looking for place now? Even if she's not, right now she may be in the boxing club, at the other side of the gym's building......and you doing this so close to her? How shameless."
"Hiaaa!"
Looks its painful.
(Why Yuka... Ah, now I remember--)
Satomi remembered something from the conversation of those two girls.
Yuka is now in training for her next karate match.
There is no boxing or karate club in her school; so before a match she always goes to the nearest school that let her use their sandbag. As it is, the nearest school is this one.
It's been half a year since Satomi transferred to the second year in April, Yuka’s match was totally out of her mind.
Because Satomi haven't been to the doujo in three months, she forgot completely about Yuka's fight.
This was due to Satomi's busy schedule,
Satomi's part time work place "Bikkuri Monkey" and Yuka's "Hanna Millers" where close so they could stop by to chat every once in while if they could, but because of Satomi's other job and extra shifts she did not have the time anymore.
Incidentally, when the match was being scheduled Satomi was invited to participate.
It was impossible for Satomi though she was encouraged by the superintendent.
She had to earn money.
Satomi was raising her younger brother Daisuke by herself.
Her parents died when Satomi was just five years old. After that, they went under the care of several relatives but now they rely on no one, now they live by themselves.
 The school expenses, food costs everything hung on Satomi's shoulder.
It would be too heavy burden for a 16-year-old high schooler but she had no time feel that way.
Even if it’s too difficult, her goal is to graduate from this prestigious school to get a lucrative job. She wouldn't be the only one aiming for a good job out of this school, but that gap doesn't bother her. A scholarship could be her way to college, but that’s unlikely.
It would cost a lot of money when Daisuke advances to junior high and then to high school. The money they get from social security and her part time job's salary will dry out sooner than later.
It was already at its very limit.
The latest increase in work was to allow Daisuke to go to a school camp. Those funds could not be squeezed out from the current Yajima’s household economy.
Being so busy, the matters of the doujo seemed to fade like and old memory.
Every day after so much work, she just went to sleep as soon as she gets home.
"I know someone in that girl's school. I could try to arrange an introduction with her but; it seems she doesn’t have the same "tastes" we do. If I show her a photograph of you like this she could say you’re "filthy".”
The romance of the art room wasn't over yet.
"Nene" screamed as her body sank into the pleasure of masochism. Feasting on the verbal abuse.
"Do you want more?"
"Aaaah.... "
"If that’s so... then lick me. Make me feel good too"
The upperclassman girl who had only caressed her partner, was finally climbing onto the desk.
From Satomi's position she could only see the legs of the couple.
They had charming white legs.
However, the couple's honeymoon was interrupted.
A group of people was approaching the hall.
Talking loudly, it seems they were carrying something heavy. Perhaps, all the stuff for next month's cultural festival might be stored in the art room. From the window you could see that a stage set for a play was being erected on the ground.
"It can't be helped. Shall we have our lunch somewhere else..."
The older girl said.
Both girls quickly groomed themselves and went out.
Satomi also left the art room as if nothing had happened.
She sighed deeply.
The place where she could eat alone was unexpectedly out of limits.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 12:19:46 am by Satoru182 »

Satoru182

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2009, 11:16:12 pm »
JUN 2021 here is a new revision. Coming back to mi old translations is painful, I was just not ready then. This new revision will make more sense. I cant call it perfect so if there is something you want me to correct let mi know. JUN 2021

Suddenly Satomi looked up at the sky.
She felt as if and invisible force had pulled her hair from behind.
It was just as she was opening the bathroom stall’s door; there where she just had her lonely lunch.
"That’s right the full moon is near.........."
She said to herself; her expression turning inexpressibly uneasy.
Satomi was standing by the window in the girls’ bathroom in the school’s first floor.  Obviously you can’t see the moon in the midday sky. Between the walls of the school building and the roof of the gymnasium, just let you peek a little of the clear blue sky.
However, she knew it.
In her body, she had received the faculty to accurately perceive this.
When the moon is about to rise, Satomi always has her period.
Surely, IT is about the moon.
Now, she had the indication as if IT was reaching her abdomen.
"I forgot..... And didn't even get anything ready"
 During the month, before and after the time of her period, are the most unbearable few days for her.
It shouldn't be anything unusual for most women but, her case was a little different.
It was not about felling sluggish or sick.
On the contrary, she started feeling dreadfully sharp.
Her eyes, nose and ears end up getting so keen that is like having entirely different senses. As an example is like perceiving the sound of a needle drop over a tatami in the next room or the wings of a black kite cutting the air in the skies above.
While doing karate, she is able to perform high-level techniques that she can’t usually do no matter how much she practices.
 In those days, she is never behind anyone.
The increase of her physical faculties announces her menstrual cycle; teaching her the waxing and waning of the moon.
However, she couldn't even afford to notice such things because of the work overload.
Her condition was not particularly bad, she felt normal. Eyes, nose and ears, have a common level of sensitivity so, in other words, that may be proof that she was just sick.
If it was just that, Satomi would be fine with it, but.
With the increase of faculties, her eyes and ears start to see and hear things that would rather not to.
Somehow that high power radar ended up picking up, the dirty looks, gossips and such from people who didn’t like her very much.
That’s the reason Satomi hated this time.
Where here the mountains or the fields this would be ideal to run around like a wild animal, but in the human society such an intrusive senses are not.
She turned her melancholic eyes from the sky back to the ground.
Then, a gloomier scene suddenly started.
Some students appeared by the rear exit of the gymnasium.
A skinny and timid looking school boy was being surrounded by a ruthless looking group.
It was bullying.
At first glance you wouldn't know.
There is no apparent difference between the slender boy and the bullies, no doubt similar grades and parentage.
They were kicking and restraining him but, if a teacher passed by they would make it look like they’re playing wrestling. Even they own classmates would think that.
That is unnecessary "hunting" and "prey", known only to those who have hunted or have been prey.
「Oh no ---, why I had to see this. My perception is increasing.」
This was what Satomi hated the most of this period of enhanced faculties.
To encounter such violent events, either by stumbling on them or just coming her way. However, it was the first time she faced something like this on this peaceful campus.
This is a blind spot that is almost invisible even in the school, and except for the window of the girls’ toilet, you don't have to worry about prying eyes from inside the school; moreover no one used this toilet on the account of rumors of it being haunted. Therefore it was perhaps the ideal playground.
Satomi quickly covered her ears with her hands.
Her focused senses will perceive them. Even if they were 30m away from the glass window, their nasty words would reach her. Constant harassing, extorting for money, humiliating words, stuff that no one wants to hear.
Satomi hesitated for an instant.
Usually she had the conviction never to forgive evil behavior.
However at this time she had to restrain herself.
She may go too far. Even if she tries to hold back, she could seriously injure someone.
Not to stand out – that was what she wanted too.
None of her classmates knew she held such fearsome abilities. They shouldn’t even know she is doing karate, and just consider her to be serious and quiet. Since she came to this school, she has been able to live peacefully because not even once she has gone wild.
That for sure, was the most important thing she wanted.
「This is bad.....」
Satomi meet the eyes of the leader of the hunters.
The leader was a girl.
Three boys were playing with their "prey" with pro-wrestling techniques, around them where four schoolgirls, but Satomi instantly knew that, that one girl was the head of the group.
She was a very usual schoolgirl. By her nice face and proportions, she gave no inkling of evil behavior.
Her shoulder length hair was within the school regulations and, she even projected a sort of teacher’s pet vibe.
She wasn’t aggressive or intimidating; she didn’t even have a conniving face.
If anything her long lashed eyes show a strong will and sagacity unlike the others.
However Satomi was seized by a strange sensation.
If only she could turn her face away nervously feigning ignorance, if only she could declared her intention of saying "I saw nothing"….. Although her heart was already set on doing so, she could not help but stare at that girl's eyes, as if she was entranced.
Satomi had experienced this many times loosing track of time while looking at the beautiful moon.
She felt something quite like it in the eyes of that girl.
That girl aware of Satomi, softly draw a gentle smile on her face.
That sweet smiling face, make her feel even more uneasy.
At that moment, behind them, a girl student appeared.
She was the ally of justice, wearing a jersey.
「Ah、Yuka」
The direction Yuka came from is that of the boxing club place. The way she was running, it looks like she's in a hurry because the lunch breaks about to end. Entranced in her training, perhaps she forgot that she comes from other school.
Relieved Satomi turns way.
Yuka found them it was confirmed because she stopped with a cold stare.
Yuka would never ignore this kind of evil things.
That wasn't just a friendly game of pro wrestling among peers, and surely Yuka was also able to see that.
Even disguised as playing, Yuka could see there were real and merciless punches in the mix.
No matter who or when Yuka will naturally act for what she thinks is right.
And, there is no one who can deny that.
No matter how big her actions may be everyone will be understood, and accepted.
Even when beating a teacher, at the end is the teacher who was at the wrong.
It may be exaggerated but, Yuka Takeuchi has such power.
It could be her human charm, or her own primordial power that what it is.
The 5th period’s bell rang; Satomi washed her hands in a hurry and left the place.
Before going to her classroom, she runs to the school infirmary.
She had to go get a Sanitary Napkin.

Something felt wrong.
There was burnt smell on the air.
The strong hint of the dark smell of death.
Satomi turned around as if she was stabbed in the back with a spear.
The boy sitting behind was taken aback surprised.
In that instant, Satomi’s eyes were wide open, cold sweat on her face.
「What is it Yajima-san? 」
The female teacher closed her text book and looked at Satomi.
「Is Katayama-kun teasing you again? 」
「Ah......No.」
Satomi sat down again, gulping loudly.
「Did he unfasten you bra again?」
「What a creep」
page26
The classroom was overflowed with whispers and laughs.
「Enough, your turn Yajima-san so read the next part.」
「Y, yes! Let’s see, where were we? 」
Turning the pages fast and forward Satomi once again caused uproar in the class.
「That's unusual on you. You always pay full attention on class, what's happening to you today? 」
The moment the teacher inclined her head to the side in doubt, the loud and noisy emergency bell started.
Then a voice from the speakers called all of the classrooms.
It was broadcasting the directions for an emergency evacuation.
A fire got started.
It was the fire Satomi sensed happening far away.
Would that be a beacon for the estrange people surrounding her to reveal their existence?
In an afternoon like any other, it was the instant a single will-o'-the-wisp played the prelude her fall.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 11:25:30 am by Satoru182 »

Satoru182

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2010, 07:45:43 pm »
Sup, here again, the first part of the 1st chapter, corrections are welcome and encouraged.

First Chapter
ーーーーーーー
禍津火
Fire of disaster
p-27

It was past of the sixth period.
All of the students were evacuated to the sports fields, the fire was already been put out, and the fire engine was heading back to its base, it did nothing.
A small fire happened behind the gymnasium.
It was an unlikely place for a fire so it was suspicious.
Before the classes were resumed the rumor; "they’re looking for a responsible" already spread among all the students.
In each of the classrooms the teachers were unable to calm down the students. It was the same in Satomi's class.
The excitement caused by this unexpected event wasn’t giving sign of lessen
A totally ignored math teacher, resigned continued alone with a formula on the blackboard.
A middle age man with an enraging face stormed in there.
With a single glance of his fiery red face you could say he was pissed off.
He was the P.E teacher with the trademark worn out jersey and messy hair.
Besides being the toughest person on the campus, he was in charge of educational guidance, the object of all the hatred.
The class attention changed completely at once. There was no a single person who didn’t fix their eyes on him. As if all of them where a single being, turned their eyes without a fault.
There were many violent affairs this man was involved.
Every day, if someone had his hair a bit longer than allowed, he would grab you by the hair and made you sit straight while giving you a buzz cut with a Hair clipper. He’ll do it even if the victim was in class.
For this man even the harmless baggy socks were an omen of bad behavior to the school. It was rumored that the numbers of confiscated socks was over the hundred.
Those who sit near the window by the corridor could not help but scare to dead when this man passed by.
He was unfit to this school's tradition, but there was no student or teacher who would dare to point that out.
This middle age man still had the strength and the techniques that young men could not stand, it’s said that when he was captain of the college's Judo team he took the team to the national championship.

"Who is Yajima.... stand up Yajima Satomi!"
His rough voice made everyone to be quiet and stay still.
He had the force of a policeman or an officer.
"Here.... I, I am, what is it? "
Nervously Satomi stand up.
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5787/vgncarrotp29.jpg

p-30

Her face was like the one of a scare kid.
She, who obeys the rules more than anyone, could not imagine why this teacher was yelling at her, instead of praise her.
He walked, facing Satomi, with his bulky chest and stature of more than 180 cm.
Looked like a boxer facing his rival.
Satomi as the rival was barely 153 cm looked like she was going to be tortured.
"You were late to the fifth period right?"
".......yes"
"Where were you?"
"In the girl’s restroom, section C. Then I went to the infirmary..."
With a strong voice the teacher interrupted Satomi.
"Oh, that cursed toilet.... you don’t believe in ghost stories? That’s good"
"?"
The teacher stared at her with a disagreeable smile.
From his lips a nasty breath as strong as the sun. He had something blue stuck in his front teeth. By the stink you could instantly say that it was scallion
Because of Satomi's condition this was a horrible torture to her nose.
Without a doubt it was a delicious meat and vegetables dish from the Chinese restaurant across the street. With plenty of scallion and garlic.
That smell almost makes Satomi cry, however her classmates started to get the teacher's true intentions.
Gradually the stir was spreading out.
"What were you doing in that place, where none comes near? Why you got late? What were you doing?"
Once he yelled again, she finally understood.
She was being questioned about the arson.
"I was...."
Satomi had the complete answer in her mind already, but she could not say it there.
It was impossible to say in class that she was having her period and went to the infirmary because she wasn’t prepared.
"That toilet was just next the place of the arson!  What were you doing there!"
"I was just using it. Besides there was more people there..."
"Enough! You will explain it latter. Come on!"
Interrupting her words the teacher reached to her with great strength.
He was trying to grab Satomi's uniform collar.
By reflex Satomi repelled his hand with her "tegatana"(hand used like a sword in striking)
In the same movement unintentionally she throws a fist from outside to inside.
The teacher catches the attack with his hand.
P-32
A sound was heard when the tegatana collided the rivals wrist.
(--- dam)
Clicked her tongue Satomi realizing what happened.
With magnificent timing the teacher hold the strength flowing to stab towards the students.
A gasp was heard.
Outside the class, spectators from the nearest classrooms were trying to peek. Probably unsupervised students in study time.
Anyway, it was important that the teacher with this hand disgraced themselves in front of the gallery (¿?).
"You little,... you trying to hit a teacher?!"
He said the expected words. Pride of teacher or spirit of Judoka, this time throws both hands. With more energy than before.
It seems that he tried to grab the collar with the right and seize the breast with the left.
He still had the edge of an active athlete.
However, he was slow for Satomi.
It would have been easy to lift her light body but he didn’t dare.
His big left hand rolled in fist near his chest, that was steadily aiming to her chin, to grab her.(not sure about this***)
His bad intentions were made clear.
As Satomi wasn’t prepared, she pulled lightly her body to soften the impact.
It was the least she could do considering the nature of the rival. Besides everyone could see that.
However, the teacher falls making a dreadful noise pushing desks and people as he irremediably thrusts into the window.
With perfect timing while Satomi pulled her body, he stumble to the chairs.
He looked like he was flying.
"Woooha......"
The place froze at the sight of the teacher with blood and his eyes in stupefaction.
Even though the rival was hateful, the sight of a human being covered with glass shards was more eloquent than words
Among all the spectators of this sudden disaster only one turned a sensitive glance at Satomi
He was the male student that was behind the gym at lunch.
He looked with sympathy at Satomi, but when those eyes meet, he hastily escaped toward the back of the crowd.
The chance that he cleared Satomi’s innocence was gone. It is also imaginable that he was physically forced.
And yet, Yuka surely will prove her innocence ---- Then, I will be free of suspicion, Satomi thought so.

Satoru182

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2010, 07:50:29 pm »
It was hard but I think am getting the hang of it. Of course open to any correction or advice

Chapter 1 part 2

- have you stolen?
-Yes, all the year around using just the same shoes and socks, wears them out right?
-How frightening, you’re the child of a demon.
-That’s right that’s right.
-Don’t look this way; don’t look with those frightening eyes.
-Get out of here. Do you even intend to burn us to dead......?

".... chan, Satomi chan!"
A middle aged man with grayish hair was shaking Satomi´s shoulder. He was her partner in night watch.
"Ah, sorry. It’s time for my patrol"
Satomi stood up jumping from her chair. She seemed to be dozing while resting her head on her hand in the desk.
"No, not yet. You still have time to rest..... scratch that, here lie down and sleep a little, cover with the blanquet!"
"Ah what a relief. I thought I oversleep."
"What is it Satomi chan, lately you seem to be fatigued. Since I'm taking roll today I can let you sleep all you want"
"Oh no, I'm okay. Since I'm having nightmares, I'll take Gen-san's turn as well. Sleep instead of me please.
"Hey hey......"
The middle age guard made an amazed expression.
This man was instructed on martial arts by the superintendent of Asahikamikan karate doujo that Satomi went; thanks to this relation he introduced this part time job to her. Knowing of Satomi's circumstances, he tried to help her in various ways.
Satomi always expressed gratitude to him.
However, tonight she doesn’t want to rely too much on him. When sleeping nightmares of being an outcast cursed and scorned assault her so she decided to cut on the sleeping.
Because of the false accusation being wringle out till after the school, she has been having these dreams lately.
Because of this Satomi wakes off covered in sweet.
Satomi took up the MAGLITE from the man's hand.
"I'm going to make a round"
P36
"Understood, but latter try your best to sleep a little will ya."
Smiling and bowing her head to his considerate words, Satomi went out to the dark corridor.
She sense someone's presence, at the moment she approached the corner of the fifth floor office
Being not by the sharpened senses of Satomi this faint peculiarity that was sure to be overlooked.
She could even sense the breath of a stealthy mouse approaching.
It would be fine if its only an employee that forgot to report staying overtime, and fall asleep on the sofa but, It was undeniable for the now under the full moon's influenced Satomi, that this wasn’t simple a common regular person.
(Shii..... a sneaky thief? Why you chose the day I had work?)
It was of no use to think about it but she desired this were at least a common situation. This time if an intruder that might be carrying a sharp tool has entered she would be in a tight spot.
It might be impossible for her or the intruder to get out unhurt. Satomi was afraid of being in such a situation.
Pretending to be unaffected by this, Satomi approaches one desk in a nonchalant pace. She doesn’t turn the light to it on purpose.
Instead, she hit it with a fierce fighting spirit.
The computer on the desk, to attract the attention of whoever might be ensconced on the other side
As expected Satomi's sharpened intuition was not wrong.
Someone stood up at the same time the sound of the impact on the heavy object happened.
The body of the computer broke scattered as Satomi was attacked. It ended up as if it was exploded with a grenade.
"Ku--!"
This was something extraordinary being a close range just two meters. If it was someone else instead of Satomi, certainly he or she would have being deadly wounded.
A group of fragments came flying by the right side; she dared to turn in that direction.
She kicked up using the power of her body turning.
A swift round kicks.
Using de outside part of her right leg, she brushed of 2, 3 large fragments.
At the same time, she fended off a small fragment that she could not stop, receiving it with a karate cross.
In front of her face Satomi made a cross with her forearms, doing a firm letter X.  That's called "juujiuke" a type/form of defense.
The glass from the monitor and small metal parts, made flow the blood of Satomi's arms and cheek.
In the middle of the small yet dreadful explosion, Satomi didn’t lost track of the black shadow that caused it.
She kicked a flying wreckage of the computer which at the same speed it ended up bounded to the office's wall.
And then, it bounced back.
From there furthermore, was flying to the wall behind of Satomi.
(Tri, triangle jump__ it can’t be!)
A triple or triangle jump is a legendary and difficult special technique in the world of karate.
A technique that inflicts an attack to a knocked down enemy in a confrontation, coming flying from totally different direction, for example kicking a wall and a tree.
An unworldly ability, an explosive power of all the body..... A superhuman surprise attack technique becoming possible for the first time by the sense of balance at the wild animals level.
That attacker went flying along Satomi's kicked fragment.
Not letting go the ideal moment, flying to the best blind spot.
If it wasn’t for the now effective in the dark, eyes of Satomi, that camouflage might not have been able to be seen through.
From a gap in the tightly build cross made with her arms she discovered  a moving shadow in opposing direction the dangerous object hit, it was because her luck and practice, also the gift of strength given by the moon.
(A woman!)
Abundant hair was flowing in the head of the shadowy figure.
By the office's window it can be seen the moon round floating almost blue, that cold light made glitter that long and beautiful hair.
Flying side kick----
The ankle turned accurately, in the left "sokutou(the position of the attacking feet in karate)" comes to smash the neck of Satomi.
(A karateka.... not one of low level to boot.)
However, Yajima Satomi was also a top-notch Karateka.
She received with upper right part, jumping up to the miracle triangle jump's side kick.
Prove of the dreadful impact a strange sound was heard.
The sound of the crash of Satomi´s upper arm and the enemy's inner shin.
Flesh and flesh ---- wrapped inside the bone and the bone, the roar of a mutual exchange of energy.
bichi
gichi,
Like, it was a crude sound almost tearing the flesh.
One layer of skin of Satomi's neck was cut, the splendid sokutou of the enemy made it fly off and up...
One "keriwaza(feet attack technique)" and one "ukewaza(receiving/defense technique)" ended colliding in a flash against the backdrop of the big moon.
Anyone looking at this would forget that this is a small, pretty, modern office.
It was a beautiful attack and defense that could only be appreciated through photograph and film.
However, in that brief moment Satomi was assaulted by a dreadful question.
--- Who is this?
The enemy is now over her.
Gaining the upper position with all of her might didn’t weaken her stance, now it looks like she's going to strike down with the muscle of right leg.
40 ーilust
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8859/vgncarrot19.jpg

From this side, the attack gives not time to distract.
(--What is the real identity of this enemy?)
As if she were tumbling back, Satomi dodge the killer falling stomp.
(--- I know it)
(---, No, it can’t be. It couldn’t be....)
Satomi hesitated at this unacceptable thought.
The flying fragment was rolling in circles at her back.
That vigorous kill failed, and standing up, an ambush was already set up.
The black shadow also lands on the floor, and it stares at Satomi.
Her whole body was firmly covered with a tight, leotard like outfit, the face of course, covered with a black mask. From the inside of hole for the eyes, she irradiated a dreadful fulgor.
The glare each other did not last one second.
"Who are you!? That technique is from the Asahigamikan school...!?"
Before she ended saying it, the enemy has attacked her again.
The knee floated faintly.
At the next moment, something swiftly came to Satomi's face.
The rival, before Satomi knew, made fly a wreckage of the computer laying at her feet armor, with a strong snap of her ankle.
Satomi received it in the forehead.
If only it hadn’t with the hand.
As the rival made the fragment fly with a kick, it was also the first step on a rush.
She had unbelievable dash strength.
The 3 meter distance was totally like nothing.
Satomi did not have time to use her legs to retreat.
It was certain to receive the lethal attack doing it at the same time.
Because already breakthrough to reach range for jab and straights.
(--this movements, there’s only one person who can move like this!)
Satomi was gnashing her teeth to the limit.
(--but why!?)
Just millimeters at the reach range for a hook.
The long haired rival accelerated furthermore from that. Inclines forward using the power of gravity.
(-- here it comes!)

Comes plunging putting the left shoulder in front.
A dangerous ramming that would surely blow you away several meters if you receive it. Maybe it would be like being in a passive stance and being throw to a concrete wall, I guess.
However, she cannot avoid it.
Her stance will surely be destroyed while she avoids, so there was no other way but take the advantage of attack there when they meet.
Satomi let her hip fall with a thud.
While dropping, advancing she left thrusts out elbow.
It wasn’t a way of hitting using centrifugal force pretending to be like a hook.
The clenched fist was like coming before the face, quickly the elbow send before hits.
Originally she pretended to force a technique into the opponents chest, otherwise should hit into the chin.
That was thrown at the rival’s weapon namely her shoulder.
While hollowing the flesh, it twisted delicately.
She was experimenting trying to distribute the twisting power of the rush in direction to body side.
Satomi suffered of a thunderstruck like pressure in her shoulder and her elbow used to hold back.
The enemy did not collapse at all. She had propulsive power level of a wild bull.
From Satomi's side the pushed out elbow was repelled, her stance seemingly collapsing
Satomi pours further power into gnashing her teeth. Lost even a little bit of concentration and pause, means being blown away immediately. The joint of the shoulder might come off.
--- The critical point is now.
A change happened in the rival's foreleg.
Forefeet, in other words the kneecap in this case, started to face to the outside from the front. The same with the tiptoe. The stance in the other party did not collapse.
On the contrary, she tries to draw out a further technique.
A swift dash, that speed was used for a violent body ram, next is a range technique---
(Here it comes....)
From Satomi's left side wind cutting sound is getting close.
Can’t see it.
Sound was the only indication.
It turned into a blind spot the blocking shoulder and the left arm she pulled out.
(---a roundhouse kick from upper part)
 Satomi could and had to infer this succession of techniques, because she cannot read them
Taking the initiative on this superior enemy that seemed inhuman, right away she understood that this is not a human that can be read through.
(...just as I thought this technique is the "Idatensoku")
Satomi jumped to the rear.
The rival made a perfect use of the body blow’s power and kicked the floor like bending back herself.
As for avoiding, only this moment was impossible. Have she not saved the propulsive power of the body ram turning it into centrifugal force of a round kick, she would only cut the air at that moment.
Beating with a beheading stroke, the place where Satomi's head should have been.
That kick was at the exact angle to beat the neck.
Like a reversing swallow Satomi showed a wonderful back flip.
By the time the rival's kicking leg returned to the floor, Satomi had landed.  Even if standing in one knee, from there she can regain superior stance (*or something like that?¿?¿*)
It was like winding a burning twister, the freezing situation and the relief of enduring the dreadful consecutive techniques.
Gyah-, and once again the thirst for blood was pressing.
At the same speed of the thirst for blood the long haired woman was closing.
"Stop...."
It was a right uppercut coming from below aiming to Satomi's chin, was just standing.
Satomi shouted.
"Stop it, Yukaaaa! Don't use that technique,..."
That outcry fall on deaf ears.
The enemy's technique had the power of a final blow.
The uppercut more and more from lower part, Satomi's left hand surged.
The arching left fist was at the heels of the right uppercut.
The arching fist hit in the part that became hard and rounded the wrist bend in a right angle.
Goo...................
Satomi's arching fist inner part; from that palm certain gain was born.
Because In the center of that little palm was produced a red thing about as bright as a firefly
That expanded thing that scratched the air is pursuing the pushing rival’s palm.
------Flame.
In the rival's angle bended elbow, to release an upper, its catch by the flames engulfed arching fist
In that moment, the mysterious crimson fire expanded plenty on that slender palm.
Before the uppercut could break Satomi's chin it changed its orbit.
The Arching fist pursuit that and sprung up.
The arching fist in the same state headed to the rival's face.
The enemy felt the rigor for the first time.
The arching fist coming from below was avoided by a swayback but Satomi's hand made change their collide there.
Using the snap of the wrist from the lower region like a whip, she free the fingers. Commonly referred to as "kasumi uchi ni chikatta."
Originally kasumiuchi is brush the eyes with the tip of the fingers and back part but, Satomi added scorching flame to it.
Being animal or human, every living creature has an instinctively technique to self protect.
This very flame was the ultimate ability, which Satomi sealed in her.
It was a fantastic “ken" that cursed her during the period of the full moon.
Moving from where it’s sealed to her right hand to attack.
The power of the left did not die in the rotation and in Satomi's right hand appeared the same.
Since it appeared in her right hand the fire seemed to add up even more, till it sink into the left tegatana.
While the fire was blowing it was like a spinning top.
The black clad woman avoids a certain dead but, her stance was destroyed by the scorching flame.
Twisting her body, under the mask she let out a moan.
From the flames burning her long hair, fall some flashy sparks.
While the rival jumps back disposes powder of fire, at that time the mask slips, the contours of the face can be peek a little.
"Looks like... Yuka...."
The fire of Satomi that reached the roof put in motion the fire alarm.
The alarm resounded to their ears.
The sprinklers started to release large quantity of water.
However it merely disturbed the enemy a little while.
Recovering her stance on the left part of the body her energy raised,
The fist of the right arm restarted its travel.
This time it as a range of more than 4m. Does it mean this enemy has a punch that can cross over and reach through this space........
(--It can’t be, she did the "Kikoudan"!?)
Satomi knew only one person who could do that.
However, before that technique was finished.
Between the two of them two long metal objects came piercing violently.
Those were edged things huge and black like "shuriken" with blades of easily more than 20cm.
Those were special weapons called "kunai" used by "Shinobi"(ninja.)
Surprised Satomi turned to the direction where the "kunai" were thrown.
There was yet another intruder.  That slender figure was a woman like the formidable rival she was facing. Clad in black as expected. However, it was not the same black leotard; it was much more like the costume of a ninja.
"Who is!? .... A kuchoichi a ninja girl?"
In her heart Satomi, was ready to face death.
If this one joins the fight, she could not survive. Her faculties at full throttle and this floor turning into a sea of fire it was quite dubious that she could get home unhurt.
However, the enemy was equally surprised.
The Kunai was one at the feet of Satomi, and the other at the feet of the rival.
Arbitrarily it could have shoot through the tip toe of any of them. The serene Kunoichi standing in the moonlight could be ally of any of the rivals.
"Get out of my sight at once. I won’t have pity on this place's guard..... You’re just that (a guard), in case of an industrial spy I have a torture worse than dead."
The 'kunoichi' said pointing three 'kunai' to the long haired woman.
By act of reflex, Satomi started to chase after escaping woman.
But, the 'kunoichi' was also on that. The point of the 'kunai' declared its intention to head towards Satomi.
"Who are you?.... it's inevitable, I won’t let you getaway just like that."
But, that figure had already gone. The escaping woman let herself is seen once more, by the time she was on sight, suddenly disappeared.
From behind, up, possibly under the floor, from somewhere only a voice reached.
"Is OK if you want to chase her. If you catch her, or corner her, you and that woman are going to have it rough. ....... If that’s what you want that’s what you’re going to get. Fufu, fufufu(woman laugh in Japanese how do I translate it?).........."
Mixed up with the sprinkler's sound, that voice fades steadily, not before long it disappears.
Being showered by the sprinkler that doesn’t stop, Satomi received mainly two things from the voice.
Life is one.
The other, an unforgiving feeling towards her  insubstiteble friend.
Just like the 'kunoichi' said, Satomi became frightened of catching up to that woman.

Satoru182

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2010, 06:50:07 pm »
I just took a rest im still working on this

More coming soon
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 12:26:02 am by Satoru182 »

Satoru182

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2021, 01:54:08 pm »
I just took a rest im still working on this

More coming soon

IM so sorry I abandoned this translation ten years ago! "More coming soon" what a joke

Truth is I translated all the book (poorly) but never got around to correct it. I recently came back to my early translations and made a several corrections. I will keep posting here is someone is still interested.

Satoru182

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2021, 02:00:39 pm »
https://e-hentai.org/g/1468250/b3c90bc254/

Here is a galley with all the RAW scans if you're curious or would like to download it.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2021, 09:36:08 pm »
Nice to see you've returned and shared the scan link for us.

Satoru182

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2021, 09:47:40 am »
Nice to see you've returned and shared the scan link for us.

Yes JG, I'm back. And today I edited the prologue part 1 with my new revision. Is not perfect but is way better than my first attempt.

Satoru182

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2021, 11:26:46 am »
Prologue parts 2 and 3 revised. Jun 2021.