Author Topic: z0mg the Official H-Forum Awesome Words Thread  (Read 8458 times)

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
z0mg the Official H-Forum Awesome Words Thread
« on: April 10, 2005, 02:35:38 pm »
The english language is great in the fact that we can combine all sorts of crazy little things called letters together into things called words...of course you can do that in any language. So let's move on.

This thread is for the words that you create and are truely amazing. Here are some of mine to start you off...

Beautiful + Fuck= Beautifuk

An act of sex that is truely beautiful beyond all reason, a totally amazing sexual experience.

EXAMPLE: Did you see that dive into Komoe's ass? That was a beautifuk.

Awesome + Insane= Awesane

Describing anything that while being awesome also brings about questioning of anything from one's existence to average every things we take for granted.

EXAMPLE: Did you say that sweet jump Hyperguy did on his motorcycle? That shit was awesane baby.

From here you guys continue, I'll come back later and I'll be  :og  for your most powerful grammatical achievements. CLASS DISMISS

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 03:39:02 pm »
Indestructable Roommate's going to kill me for this, but whatever.

Pice: The act of making fun of Mr. Blue's spelling of the word "piece" in casual internet Phantasy Star Online for Dreamcast conversation.

Usage: "No, you're doing it all wrong!  You've got to hit the pice button in order to do that super!"

Loke: The act of making fun of Mr. Blue's spelling of the word "look" in casual internet Phantasy Star Online for Dreamcast conversation.

Usage: "You silly!  That's the loke button!"

Slape: The act of making fun of Mrs. Bunny's mispronunciation of the word "sleep" during conversation about constant ragging of Mr. Blue's typos.

Usage: "Yes, I slaped with all them bitches."

Mr. Blue and Mrs. Bunny's real names have been withheld to protect their anonymity.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 07:28:55 pm »
Quote from: Hyperguy
Indestructable Roommate's going to kill me for this, but whatever.

Pice: The act of making fun of Mr. Blue's spelling of the word "piece" in casual internet Phantasy Star Online for Dreamcast conversation.

Usage: "No, you're doing it all wrong!  You've got to hit the pice button in order to do that super!"

Loke: The act of making fun of Mr. Blue's spelling of the word "look" in casual internet Phantasy Star Online for Dreamcast conversation.

Usage: "You silly!  That's the loke button!"

Slape: The act of making fun of Mrs. Bunny's mispronunciation of the word "sleep" during conversation about constant ragging of Mr. Blue's typos.

Usage: "Yes, I slaped with all them bitches."

Mr. Blue and Mrs. Bunny's real names have been withheld to protect their anonymity.
Hey, I didn't say those things, so you get away free.

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 08:42:10 pm »
AHA He posts as a guest so he can escape conviction through full-on quotability.

Quotability

The potential of something to be quoted for later use either for embarassment or rightful purposes.

Example: Whenever I talk to someone I don't like, I measure what they say for it's quotablity

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 11:31:25 pm »
AHA the auto-login didn't take! -__-

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2005, 03:14:20 pm »
-_- oh roommate-chan...

kirby

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2005, 09:34:03 pm »
Communist + Nazi=Comazi

Comazi

"Ah ya Comazi wanker take yer hands off that"