Forum > Hentai Games

Here is a toughy

(1/14) > >>

XheroX:
Holy crap i cant believe this site is still here. I know damn well no one here remembers me.

But sadly i come seeking help from you all. (hope i dont seem like a jerk)
You help me obtain what i feel is a complete collection of viper gifs Bt I was hoping i could get your guy's help in tracking down a different game.

I knew of this game for a long time but cant seem to track down anything from it.

Battle Team lakers.
http://yukatakeuchifan.bakunyuu.com/natsune.html
This link is the closest thing i ever found of images and what not from the game. Then i came across the attached gif to this thread. I didnt know it was animated! Now i have to find it. But all searches lead me to the crappy OVA made.

Does anyone know anything related tot his game! i cant find any sign of it.

On a related note does anyone even know any good sies fro collections of bishoujo games?

If this game is found im gonna make screen captures and movie files of it as soon as i do!.

JG:
The Japanese title is 聖少女戦隊レイカーズ (Seishoujo Sentai Lakers)  It's hard to find anything about it because its old.

It was originally a 3 game series in the mid-90s for PC98 hardware. The OVA came a little bit later and is a huge disappointment becuase it didn't utilize the series artist, Kantori.  If you've seen the NEEDLE GARDEN or Genchichiken series, you've seen his stuff.

The game's producer was APPLE PIE, who has long been out of business.  Would have been nice to have seen a remake of it though.

I could get you the games but they're bloody hard to play (Japanese knowledge required) and only work in true DOS (can't run in Windows DOS modes)  You'll probably be happier with just the CG anyway:
Lakers 1
Lakers 2
Lakers 3

XheroX:
Wow also forgot how great you guys were for having stuff like that lying around! Thank you very much. Now i don't have to play the first 2 games!

I did find the games ironically! i can play them on anex86.

The 3rd one you gave me is taking a while to load but im gonna assume the animations aren't in there?
i did come across a set from some one else that gave me all the frames to make animated gifs from the 3rd game.

HOWEVER
It didnt have the animations from the sex scenes (they are only like 4 or 5 frames long but i want the bounce action =P). . . and untill i get back from work im gonna assume the archive you gave me doesn't have all the frames for the sex scenes either.

So yes it is gonna be tough navigating around the game in japanese =/ and with no walkthrough. . . But i did wanna get a capture off those animations.

IT shouldn't be greatly hard for the first set of scenes.

The only one problem is that i think there are different endings with all the girls. . . so if the ending sex scenes are animated then i guess im gonna have to play the game over and over again till i have a save file for each ending. . . T-T unless i get to choose which girl at the end. then that wont be to bad. .  I could also be wrong on the alternate ending in general.

This is all assuming of course you haven't supplied me with an alternative in the set. Ill check when i get back from work.

But thank you for what you have given me thus far! saved me a lot of work!

XheroX:
no my friend you do indeed rock!. The file came with the sex scenes and then it has smaller pics of the animated parts. a little work in photoshop and i have this animated gif!

And since they are already kept in the same size this has now became a FRACTION of the work i was expecting to do by playing the game.

Many thanks!
I will be sure to share the fruits of my labor once done if anyone is interested in gif images.

IF not then i wont bother.

But either way thank you!

JG:
Welcome.

By the way, the ending scenes aren't animated, just oversized so they scroll up. The only animations are in the in-game H-scenes and the Lakers girls' transformations, and only in game 3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version