Author Topic: Avatar: The Last Airbender  (Read 10612 times)

eonlight

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 06:55:50 pm »
who was the red garagoyle again

MMX

• Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2007, 07:11:03 pm »
Brooklyn?  The one with the beak?

You know I heard that the guy who created the show thinks that Lexington is gay and unaware of his sexuality.  I just think it's so typical that the geeky small bald gargoyle is the gay one U_U.  Why not the big Broadway guy?  Has Greg Weisman (I think that's his name) never heard of the gay stereotype "bear"?  Maybe he should make all the gargoyles gay U_U

Oh my god Goliath slash Elisa pr0n would rox.

I think Weisman didn't have anything to do with the "third season" (Goliath Chronicles) so that's why it's so totally different from the first two @.@

Fucking Disney won't release the fucking second half of the second season because of "poor sales" of the first half.  Fucking Disney fucking releasing HALF A GODDAMN SEASON ON DVD just 'cuz it's 2x as long as the first season PFEH.

Anyways Toon Disney only plays it at 3:30AM and 4:30AM anyways (THE TICK AT 5AM WOOT) but a few months ago they used to show Spiderman (the 90's cartoon) and X-Men... *sniff*... they stopped showing those.  So yeah I basically I have to record Toon Disney every morning on the DVR because even I don't stay up that late.

eonlight

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2007, 09:19:02 pm »
oh

Ultros

• Octopus
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
  • Be nice to the octopus kids!
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 08:33:19 am »
I'm not sure I have anything to add to this topic, Aang on a second, this one is Toph.
A guy walks into a bar...ouch.