Author Topic: My 'Shuffle!' project on tumblr.  (Read 4199 times)

trunks2585

• That guy that does things on youtube and tumblr
  • Casual VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper GTS
My 'Shuffle!' project on tumblr.
« on: November 01, 2012, 03:41:01 am »
I guess this goes here?  I have no idea how interesting this will be for you guys, but here I go.

So after watching (and becoming obsessed) with the anime Shuffle! I played the game it came from.  And then I got the idea to more or less do a text based let's play of it on tumblr.

It's going to be a full walkthrough, following all the girl's paths with as much of the text and images all transcribed as I can do.  Little things like the minor animations (screen shaking or flashing) I'm not worried about not showing.  Also on top of adding commentary to the game, I'm adding in my own drawn reaction images to make it a little more personal.  I've gotten some feedback and some people are enjoying what I'm doing, or they think the commentary is pretty funny, so I thought I'd share it here as well.

If you've never heard of shuffle and have a soft spot for dating sims/visual novels, I think the anime/game itself is worth a look, and if you are familiar with it, maybe you'd like to see what another fan of the game has to say.

http://trunks2585.tumblr.com/page/4

I'm posting to page 4 because currently that's the first post I made, and it prevents seeing spoilers.  Anyways I hope you guys get a good read out of it, because some of these parts are long.

Please don't lynch me for which girls I do or don't like.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Re: My 'Shuffle!' project on tumblr.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 08:09:52 pm »
I've heard of Shuffle, but its not quite my H-game cup-o-tea.