Author Topic: Cala pregnant edits and Kite/Mezzo Forte  (Read 10130 times)

Echelon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
Cala pregnant edits and Kite/Mezzo Forte
« on: July 18, 2019, 04:50:42 pm »
Have you guys seen these epic goodies? Not mine, so I wonder who made them?

The last six seem to be really interesting remakes of some scenes in the Kite/Mezzo Forte OVA.

Rai

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-M1
Re: Cala pregnant edits and Kite/Mezzo Forte
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 08:47:04 pm »
These were all from i-bbs.sijex.net/EROGIF right? I think they're all from the same user that goes by 塩カルビ (Shio Karubi). That's probably as close to a source as we can get. Yeah, the quality of those edits is nuts.

Echelon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 09:37:35 pm »
I just went through all 30 pages available on i-bbs.sijex.net/EROGIF, didn't see the pregnant ones... I guess they prune posts after awhile though?

On a related note has there ever been a high quality view of Cala's behind, with her clothes on? lol, I just know of the dinky old sketch of her character design. But we never really got a nice view of the behind in full detail...

Moge

• Forum Administrator
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
    • Now Playing:
      ・Linda³ Again
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 11:47:26 pm »
Those are some amazing edits :o

Has anyone saved all of the gifs from that board? Would be cool to get all of that content in one package since a lot of that content will be lost to history.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 08:11:57 am »
Has anyone saved all of the gifs from that board? Would be cool to get all of that content in one package since a lot of that content will be lost to history.

I've probably got most of them.  I've been following the i-bbs EROGIF forum (link for anyone who doesn't have it) for many years now, since its one of the few places that presents new VIPER stuff on a routine basis. Looks like I've got about 700 files matching the filename format (12 or 13 digits followed by lowercase O) - the ones above have a filename that looks like a Booru or other site's format, so its quite possible some of those are new or duplicates of the things from EROGIF. Oldest file of this filename format has timestamp March 2009 though there's only a couple until September 2010. (I presume I found those first few elsewhere and likely discovered EROGIF in September 2010.) If there's enough demand I could put something together for us.

On a related note has there ever been a high quality view of Cala's behind, with her clothes on? lol, I just know of the dinky old sketch of her character design. But we never really got a nice view of the behind in full detail...

Sure. The scene where Veloce first catches Cala has a few frames. Late in the game when Cala has her new outfit, she turns and runs away but it isn't what I'd call high quality.  There may be some clothed shots of her from behind in fan works, too, but this is the official stuff.

Echelon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 05:09:07 pm »
Do you have more of these pregnant edits then JG?  ;D

All the gifs I found from sankakucomplex, but were apparently uploaded like two years ago. I'm surprised I somehow missed them.

Oh and thanks for the booty shots. That rare time you want to see one of your favorite hentai girls WITH more clothes on... haha.

For reference if anyone was curious, here's that Mezzo Forte and Kite scene where those new last few with Cala pulled from, I'm shocked at how good the edits are. Completely remade I guess?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 05:21:19 pm by Echelon »

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
      ・Linda³ Again
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2019, 01:02:06 pm »
How big is the folder containing all the images? Instead of just dumping all the images online i would suggest zipping up the content into multiple archives. Google Drive can hold up to 15 GBs for free users. If you need some accounts lemme know.

As someone who follows a similar pursuit this kinda stuff really piques my curiosity.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 10:18:48 am »
My server has plenty of space and I'm not worried about having a handful of you download direct from me. (SDM runs way below my bandwidth capacity.)

I'll put something together for us but give me a few days. They're mixed in with other images (mostly in-game stuff or promotional.)  I'll see if there's any other preggers too, perhaps from Gelbooru or Danbooru, but EROGIF would have supplied practically all of them outside of doujinshi pages.  I should probably look into a Booru of our own to house and tag images like these.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2019, 09:58:57 am »
Here is all the EROGIF stuff I've got. I used filename matching so there could be duplicates or minor changes between some images - when someone uploads there it gives a new filename and doesn't check for same CRC on other files.  This is a big download (nearly 700MB comprising 1080 images) so be prepared.

Also attached some other Cala pregnant images I've got. (The last five are in the EROGIF zip file.)

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
      ・Linda³ Again
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2019, 08:35:38 pm »
Greatly appreciate your effort in preserving EROGIF's history :purpletoad

There's definitely some cool stuff there i can use

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2019, 10:51:08 am »
Well I didn't preserve all of it, and maybe not all original.  On rare occasions (mostly in the first year or two) there have been non-VIPER images posted and I didn't save those.  Sometimes creator will post an image, and then another one or two soon thereafter that refines it and maybe I only saved the last.  Quite a few I may have adjusted the frame delay timing and so no longer truly original.  But its a fair replication of what was posed in the past.

Echelon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2019, 05:31:37 pm »
Big thanks JG! Downloading now... Inyouchuu got me hooked on those big bellies for life now hehe. Still love Cala though!  :cool

Echelon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2019, 03:46:14 pm »
This MIGHT be the creator of the gifs and edits: https://twitter.com/siokarub1