Author Topic: Restocks and New Items for Sale  (Read 2710 times)

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Restocks and New Items for Sale
« on: February 26, 2019, 05:37:33 pm »

'Sup guys! It's a NEW VIPER DAY!

I've restocked some of the full sized artbooks to provide better copies with obis, registration cards, or other items missing from previously listed copies, and reduced the price on a few for which I'm now overstocked. If you're looking to start a collection the art books make a great first item.  Of course, I can now satisfy anyone looking to buy the entire full-sized set in a single shot, too.

I've also acquired a factory-sealed copy of VIPER Island 3, for those of you who want a showpiece item for a collection.

And a rare collector's item: the VIPER-F40 / Guynarock R fan. I try not to bring in fans to the shop since they sell poorly, but the Yahoo! Japan auction misled me into believing this was a F40/Osaka Prowrestling fan, which would have made it a type I'd never seen before. Instead the auction turned out to be one fan of F40/GRR, and another fan of GTB/Osawa Prowres (which I already had in the shop.) My loss is your gain.

Visit the For Sale page to check out these and all other items for sale.

Hear that, folks? I have FANS!!

Not the kind you're thinking of.

P.S. Those of you viewing the site in Microsoft Edge browser will be happy to see a CSS tweak to remove the scroll bars on avatar images in the Recent Topics list on right hand side of the forum main page.  This is something that started a week ago or so with the Edge version 44 release.