Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm getting rid of my board.  (Read 29876 times)

King Zarkon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Planet Doom Represent
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm getting rid of my board.
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 01:09:53 am »
jesus christ, i'm gone for two days and the whole boobie board falls apart? ytf please dont take the board down. if you think about it, it really has done more good than harm to hg.net. yes, there are people who dont understand us baka's however can the same thing not be said about the world?
we are misunderstood. we have eclectic tastes. however we will not change because someone disagrees with us. i understand if the headach is getting to you, but dont let that ruin the whole board. take a hiatus and come back fresh, dont just pack up and run. if you feel like you have to run at least pass the board on to one of us bakas, like me or zerovirus, or one of the other more tech savvy bakas

Yoko Matsugane Lover

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • King1129
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2006, 01:12:58 am »
jesus christ, i'm gone for two days and the whole boobie board falls apart? ytf please dont take the board down. if you think about it, it really has done more good than harm to hg.net. yes, there are people who dont understand us baka's however can the same thing not be said about the world?
we are misunderstood. we have eclectic tastes. however we will not change because someone disagrees with us. i understand if the headach is getting to you, but dont let that ruin the whole board. take a hiatus and come back fresh, dont just pack up and run. if you feel like you have to run at least pass the board on to one of us bakas, like me or zerovirus, or one of the other more tech savvy bakas

yea true,but lets say he did keep this board up and running and handed it down 2 someone,who would it be though,im not saying he would do that but what if................

importgamer13

• The Professor Tomoe of the forum
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Fan-fic writer. Anime/manga fan. Import gamer.
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2006, 09:32:49 am »
Well,it'd be nice if we'd all just stay...

What would be some alternatives?Maybe if YTF could have a sub-site that's affiliated with Hyperguy.net?

But personally,i'd like everyone to stay.

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2006, 09:44:05 am »
I sent YTF a message, I want you guys to stay.

Hopefully, everything works out between him and I, he's one of my only real-life friends that I can actually hang out with and trust with stuff. I don't want to lose his friendship.

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2006, 12:50:30 pm »
HOLY SHIT, i leave for a few days, and everything gets fucked up all of a sudden...

YTF, PLEASE, don't do this, man.  if you wish to relinquish control of the board to someone else, that's cool, but by all means, DON'T DELETE IT.  i still haven't posted those nanako art book scans yet (which i intend to do eventually, sorry for my laziness...).

i had a feeling that posting that "biggest of the big" thread was a bad idea... i did it only to keep from hijacking the B.E. thread in order to show Takato-kun some stuff.  i thought it was the right thing to do - i did not mean to unleash a horror upon this forum that would cause some members to hate the bakunyuu lovers around here.

i really think all of these conflicts could be easily avoided if people would just not take things so damn seriously all the time.  if someone doesn't like what's posted here, or is offended by someone else's opinion about an issue, then simply leave - that's all you have to do.

i'm VERY sorry if my actions have influenced you in any way, YTF.  please don't end this board because you are unhappy.  besides, will it really make you feel better knowing that your forum (or in this case, your part of the forum) has once again gone up in flames, especially at your own doing??

just give it some thought, man.  depression can hurt the others around you too, you know.  =(

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2006, 09:24:20 pm »
if you feel like you have to run at least pass the board on to one of us bakas, like me or zerovirus, or one of the other more tech savvy bakas

Agreed. Sometimes people need to take a break from what one perceives as pressure from an outside force wearing them down.  It's highly likely YTF just needs to take a break from the forums - in which case I wholly support he pass the mantle down to a deserving and responsible moderator.

Meat

• Unlockable
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
  • |ಠ_ಠ|
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 09:28:52 pm »
I really hope this doesn't happen.  This board's the only one I post on regularly and I'd hate to see it go.

Once the boobie board is gone, so am I. It has been proven that we Bakunyuus aren't wanted.

Well i guess thats the end of me

Team Bakunyuu's blasting off agaaaaaiiiin! *gets shot*

Are you guys really that offended?  I saw the Galkachick thread and yes, I read the not-so-subtle message about how some people think we're fucked up for liking the things we do, but you know what?  I can actually laugh at myself, so it didn't bother me(I even joined in the joke).  Some of you guys should really learn to take a punch now and then.  It'll come in handy, believe me!

I read that little thread in the Moderator Forum. Apparently it's OUR FAULT that Hyperguy.net is No Longer What It Once Was.

I'd really like to read that thread.  Sounds juicy. 

KILLING KICK!!!

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2006, 09:37:44 pm »
I really hope this doesn't happen.  This board's the only one I post on regularly and I'd hate to see it go.

Are you guys really that offended?  I saw the Galkachick thread and yes, I read the not-so-subtle message about how some people think we're fucked up for liking the things we do,

What?  You mean what Bill said?  Wasn't that an incredibly obvious, playful elbow jab to the ribs?  You know, "just joshin'" and whatnot?

Meat

• Unlockable
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
  • |ಠ_ಠ|
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2006, 10:00:38 pm »
Wasn't that an incredibly obvious, playful elbow jab to the ribs? 

Like I said, I knew it was just a joke.  I don't know if that was part of the trigger for all the drama that's unfolding now, but if it was then it's pretty ridiculous.  It's been said over and over again in this thread, but some people take shit way too seriously.

KILLING KICK!!!

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2006, 10:09:13 pm »
Don't do it dude!!PLEASE MAN!*sniff*This board is awesome!*cries*WAAAAA

Onemillioneyes

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2006, 11:36:03 pm »
Apparently it's OUR FAULT that Hyperguy.net is No Longer What It Once Was. We used to have female posters, we used to talk about cool shit all the time, we used to have that Fried Chicken thing, so on and so on, on a board that I never ever meant to interfere with anyone else's business on this board, that I THOUGHT could co-exist as separate entities.
So Big booby talky drove the women out of this board?  You mean all those women who came to this board to discuss Viper, y'know those games where most of the story hinges on rape, or perhaps girls were coming here to, I don't know, talk about fucking transformers or star wars video games.
And yes, these boards were once awesome, and people who enjoy looking at pictures of breasts are sick fucks who have ruined everything.
YTF, stop being a drama queen.  Just because someone gives you some attitude is no reason to quit.  Look who you have kind of singlehandedly built a little community, with your board through all its incarnations.  I think I have been involved in almost all of them (I was "aristede" last time, remember?)  Anyway, what I am trying to say, but using to many words is WE LIKE YOU, WE LIKE YOUR BOARD. 
I guess that's about it.  And if you still want to take it down that's cool too.  But this is a forum and people argue.  That's how it goes down.  If someone says one thing to you don't throw your hand. (Don't throw your hand..ah...ah..  Shit perhaps that is an obscure reference, anyway)
Furthermore, Mr. Liam Efthing, please don't apologize and say you will play nice from now on.  I think people sharing their honest opinions, which you did when you questioned the taste of looking at pictures of women with truck-sized tits, and I think that makes a board fun and interesting; I think it is cool of you to speak your mind, and I don't want you to stop.
Shit this is getting long, all I gotta say is love to all, and to all a good night!

Kiinan Yamasu

• The Half-Male Half-Female
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Hundred Burning Punch!
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2006, 12:08:17 am »
I'm pretty sure YTF's mind is made up, guys.
Blazing Phoenix Pawaa, ABARE!

Kaizoshun

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2006, 12:13:07 am »
and who the hell are you???
I don't mean to be rude but, if this board is is leaving, then at this point it doesn't really matter who I am.
Like I said this board is one of my favorites.

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2006, 12:17:43 am »
1: Let's let YTF tell us whether or not his mind is made up. He may change it, and we'd all be very happy if he did.
2: Let's not hassle the new posters. Without them, there wouldn't be ANY forums.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2006, 12:27:22 am »
1: Let's let YTF tell us whether or not his mind is made up. He may change it, and we'd all be very happy if he did.
2: Let's not hassle the new posters. Without them, there wouldn't be ANY forums.

Awwww!

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2006, 12:29:19 am »
Let them turn into regulars first. XP It's intimidating to be met with a "Who the fuck are you?" first post you make.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

King Zarkon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Planet Doom Represent
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2006, 07:45:31 am »
and WHO the fuck are YOU mr. HGsiIndestruc.Roommate?

lumberjack33

• OK
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Dojinmule
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2006, 08:58:54 am »
Yeah, YTF. Keep the place going. I know I wouldn't have sought out the new board after the anihost.ru one died if I didn't enjoy being here.
DOJINMULE - dojinshi on the emule network, now with over 400 dojins

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2006, 05:08:26 pm »
and WHO the fuck are YOU mr. HGsiIndestruc.Roommate?

I agree.  Who is that sumbitch?

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2006, 05:24:18 pm »
da nigga dat dun stole yo' bike.