Author Topic: Attachments  (Read 6030 times)

Yoko Matsugane Lover

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • King1129
Attachments
« on: July 05, 2006, 12:58:17 am »
Dont you guys think we should add attachments to the posts,it would make uploading a lot of pics easier uploading 5 or so at a time and it will add more replies to threads cause only users will be able to see the full pics not guests................now if this forum had this suggestion or had this and took it out please correct me
 :rupee :rupee :rupee

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
Re: Attachments
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 01:27:58 am »
Go download winRAR and get a Rapidshare account. It'll make your gigantic photodumping a snap. Rar up a folder full o' busty asian chicks, put it on Rapidshare, post us a link, and away it goes. Attachments rarely see use these days (at least in forums I attend) due to the growing number of people with free image hosts.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 01:33:02 am »
i second the need for attachments.  for me, it was always more convenient to save a pic i liked to my hard drive and then upload it to the forum rather than search for the URL, copy/paste it to some risky-looking website that throws ads and shit at you, and then possibly have them resize or delete the image.  =/

Yoko Matsugane Lover

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • King1129
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 01:42:23 am »
Go download winRAR and get a Rapidshare account. It'll make your gigantic photodumping a snap. Rar up a folder full o' busty asian chicks, put it on Rapidshare, post us a link, and away it goes. Attachments rarely see use these days (at least in forums I attend) due to the growing number of people with free image hosts.

A couple of forums i am on use attachments,most of the time to prevent people who dont want to see the nudity,and it doesnt make the page scroll all the way down plus it would be easier cause you can upload more at a time,plus it would probably bring more people,which could be a good thing or a bad thing

bfg00

• Fleet Admiral
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 05:29:30 pm »
An attachment would be nice for non-mega dumps like 1-2 pics.

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 12:49:30 am »
An attachment would be nice for non-mega dumps like 1-2 pics.

yeah, posting too many attachments at once could be dangerous, now that i think about it.  someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i think it's a fairly good assumption to believe that the old bakunyuu forum may have crashed due to so many people posting pics all the time, overloading the servers and what not.  =/

Yoko Matsugane Lover

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • King1129
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 11:57:12 am »
yea thats true