Author Topic: How to H-Forum  (Read 11709 times)

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
How to H-Forum
« on: June 16, 2005, 04:17:11 pm »
Hi, and welcome to the H-Forum(name change pending).  The following is a list of guidelines and pointers to help maximize the enjoyability of your interactions with this site and the people who use it.

What should I post?
That depends on the subforum you post in. In the Congress of Awesome you can post whatever you'd like so long as it isn't tastelessly offensive.

Please note the wording here.

A thread about something offensive like Michael Jackson would be allowed, even a thread about something tasteless like Sponge Bob Squarepants would be allowed, but threads about tastelessly offensive things like guro, scat, loli, dead bodies, etc. will get locked or deleted.

Since the majority of the people who come here are undoubtly video game and anime fans, threads about those topics are more likely to get replies than say, a thread about home and gardening.

You're also free to talk about the manlier things in life like pro wrestling, beef jerky, killing a bear with your bare hands or driving 4 wheelers through the mud if you feel that you must, or if you happen to be feminine, threads about yaoi, fanfiction, bust sizes, or Buffy the Vampire Slayer are welcome too.  I just generalized, but let's not argue about it because I doubt there's a single person who does that exact same combination of things.

What's your policy on spam?
As long as it's at least mildly entertaining, I don't mind spam at all. Other forums hate it to all hell, but then again, this forum isn't like other forums. 

If you feel you don't have anything valuable to contribute to a topic, just say what's on your mind.  No one think less of you for it, and there's always a chance a more interesting conversation could come from it. 

In other words, "When in doubt, post about."

What about flaming?
Chances are if you post on any message board long enough you'll eventually be met with someone who doesn't like your opinion enough to flame you for it.

In the case you do get flamed, mods won't come to your rescue.  Just tough it out, be a person, and when the dust settles if we haven't already ridiculed you and your aggressor to tears already then we haven't been doing our job, in which case you should just move on and not waste time arguing with some random person in Idaho about things nobody cares about.

HYPERGUY I LOVE U SITE SND ME VIPER GAMES PLZ.
No. The most I can do is tell you where to find Viper games or how to get them on your own. Unless I happen to know you well enough then I'm not going to go out of my way to send 100s of megabytes of files to you.  There's just no way.  File transfer takes a long time and it's easier for me and for you to just use a p2p program to find the games you want.

Send me naked pictures!
Who do you think I am, Santa Claus? Unlike him, I don't come once a year!

Can I post naked pictures?
Yes.

Of your mom?
Yes. I don't give a shit either way.

Of people under 18?
No. You do that and I'll remove the images myself.

Is this loli?
For general reference, if it has breasts, hips, or any combination of the two and is above 3 ft tall and isn't a chibi, it's not loli.

And most importantly...
...Have fun.  We don't take ourselves very seriously, and neither should you.

If you have a goal in life to be the coolest, most hilarious and informative poster this side of Al Gore's triverse outernet, then this forum is certainly the place to realize it.

If you're planning on just being a dick, hey, that's cool too, but as a fair warning let me be the first to say that we will ridicule you. Constantly. For shit posted 3 months ago. If you can, avoid being a totat douche, and if you can't, get used to the nickname we'll assign you.

Tell me what I should add or what should be changed.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 02:28:55 pm by Hyperguy »

Cole Tyger

• The Dark Lord of Overkill
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Master of the K-girl Fanfic
How to H-Forum
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 12:14:30 am »
looks like you hit most of the important points

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
How to H-Forum
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 09:50:35 am »
So yeah, female posters should post nudes more often.

:og

XD I sound like such an OMGJeremy-er

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
How to H-Forum
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 10:11:42 pm »
I like OMGJeremy.

Alright female posters, you know what to do!

Bill's going to get slapped... XD

kirby

• Engaged VIPER Fan
How to H-Forum
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 02:43:49 pm »
Hyperguy Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:11 am    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like OMGJeremy.

Alright female posters, you know what to do!

Bill's going to get slapped... XD

Check and Mate!