Author Topic: download: Viper RSR - DVD Edition  (Read 41783 times)

uphillbattle

• Sucker of Collectibles
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper GT/B/S/1 & RSR
    • Now Playing:
      ・Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth & Street Fighter 6
download: Viper RSR - DVD Edition
« on: June 30, 2009, 05:52:50 am »
Viper RSR DVD Edition is up for download!

I recommend this game version due to the fact the extra scenes included that were cut from the original to make it into the disc space.

Viper RSR DVD MDF file:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7HOG6LN8

Viper RSR DVD MDS file:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=THDZ4P8R

Viper RSR DVD full game save file:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KEAANLV6 (optional)

Rapidshare split archive version (includes gamesave file):
Part 1 - http://rapidshare.com/files/333074399/Viper_RSR_DVD_Edition.part1.rar.html
Part 2 - http://rapidshare.com/files/333076353/Viper_RSR_DVD_Edition.part2.rar.html
Part 3 - http://rapidshare.com/files/333074563/Viper_RSR_DVD_Edition.part3.rar.html
Part 4 - http://rapidshare.com/files/333057155/Viper_RSR_DVD_Edition.part4.rar.html

PASSWORD: ub619

Note:
-If you have no clue how to burn game images on a disc read this list please!!
- Split archive, all files must be downloaded and pass must be entered upon unzipping/unraring
-These files MUST be burned onto a DVD disc in order for it to burn and run correctly
-The Program that reads the files is Alcohol120% or any other program that can read image files like NERO.
-A DVD burning drive is also needed obviously...
-When attempting to burn the game, choose the "Image Burning" option, this wont work if you choose to store the files as data.
-When searching for the file to burn, you only need to select and burn the MDS file, the program configures the MDF and other data by itself.
-No, there is no other language than Japanese available
-No, you don't have to install it before you can play it, its all on the disc
-to install the game saves, just double click and run the registry file, then say yes to all the questions asked and it will replace your current game registry files.
-Any other question please ask

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 08:00:11 pm by uphillbattle »

uphillbattle

• Sucker of Collectibles
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper GT/B/S/1 & RSR
    • Now Playing:
Re: Viper RSR - DVD Edition
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 06:17:53 am »
If you chose to play through the game and not download the registry files and want all the sex scenes, here they are. I didn't bother looking up all the names but you'll know what i mean when you see them. Need more info just go to Sognadigital museum for help on the names and stuff
http://www.sognadigitalmuseum.com/series/rsr.html

-Purple Monster rapes village girl in cave (natural part of story)
-Purple Monster rapes second village girl in cave (natural part of story)
-Horse-like Monster rapes captive girl in Dungeon (natural part of story, playing as Cala)
-Ending 1 - Lizard Guard rapes Jota (Have Cala purposely lose to the Lizard Guard boss)
-Insect Man ravages Cala (Natural part of story after fighting unwinnable battle)
-Insect Man humiliates and rapes Cala (Natural part of story)
-Cala gets raped by many monsters (Natural part of story)
-Transparent Monster holding the Red Orb rapes third village girl (natural part of story)
-Purple Monster rapes Cala (Natural part of story)
-Aquatic Squid Shark Monster holding the blue orb rapes fourth village girl (Natural Part of Story)
-Ending 2 - Squid Shark Monster boss kills Alfa and Rapes Jota (Purposely lose to the boss)
-Zombie Dog rapes Cala (Natural part of story)
-Purple Monster boss rapes Cala again (natural part of story)
-Ending 3 - Mindless Cala Rapes Elan and then Elan gets Destroyed(have Elan and your party lost to the Insect Man boss)
-Captive village girls, and fifth village girl being raped by a Robot boss (natural part of story, in the Cave retrieving the yellow Orb)
-Elan and Cala have an alone moment (natural part of story)
-Final Boss rapes the princess impregnating her(natural part of story)
-Ending 4 - the whole party is captive, with Cala and Jota becoming sex slaves and raped (lose to the final demon boss, and choose the second option to live after losing, choosing the first option ends in being killed with no scene)

continue on after that and you get the real ending..
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 01:02:22 am by uphillbattle »

gman14

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Re: download: Viper RSR - DVD Edition
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 07:53:46 pm »
thanks..I have the game but I don't have a walkthrough so...thanks for making one!

uphillbattle

• Sucker of Collectibles
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper GT/B/S/1 & RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 03:31:59 am »
surprised the links arent dead yet, ill make a rapidshare split archive soon because the DVD edition is very large x_x

uphillbattle

• Sucker of Collectibles
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper GT/B/S/1 & RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 08:00:34 pm »
Rapidshare split archive added ready for download

bloodyvalentines

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 06:53:16 am »
THX,dude~I really appreciate it~

Sodooma

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 06:55:32 pm »
So you have to burn all the split archive files onto a DVD in order to play?

And that password didn't work to weel either. Halfway through unraring it siad it was the wrong one.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 07:08:25 pm by Sodooma »

Rai

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-M1
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 09:46:33 pm »
When you unzip the right part of a split archive, it's supposed to unzip all the other parts and combine them automatically. Just make sure you have all the parts in the same directory and then start with part 1. That should do it.

ferchomaru

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 02:01:15 am »
Hey, thx for the upload.
I downloaded the rapidshare parts and merged them with Izarc35. I burnt the mds(?) with ImgBurn and now I can play. My question is, how can I load the saved game or registry? When I choose the left option in the menu, I start a new game. I can load games but only that I started. And if I choose the middle option, it copies some files temporarily to my computer but I don't how to use them.

Thanks in advance

Rai

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-M1
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2011, 02:34:29 am »
Not quite sure what you mean. When you describe "the menu" like that, it sounds like you're talking about the launcher window. Title, image, and three buttons on the bottom, likely with messed up text and (P), (I), and (X)? If that's what you're looking at, the left option is to Play and the middle option is Install. Install shouldn't be necessary with a downloaded copy.

Just use the left button to start the game, and click through all the startup messages to get to the title screen. The Load option on the bar at the top is available at that point. Is it not working anyway?

ferchomaru

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2011, 02:52:43 am »
Not quite sure what you mean. When you describe "the menu" like that, it sounds like you're talking about the launcher window. Title, image, and three buttons on the bottom, likely with messed up text and (P), (I), and (X)? If that's what you're looking at, the left option is to Play and the middle option is Install. Install shouldn't be necessary with a downloaded copy.

Just use the left button to start the game, and click through all the startup messages to get to the title screen. The Load option on the bar at the top is available at that point. Is it not working anyway?

Yep, I'm talking about the launcher. I also click the left button and get to the title screen, but when I click the Load option, all the saves are gray. I started a new game, saved fast and now the Load option shows that save in black. But that's the only save that I can load :/

Rai

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-M1
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2011, 02:56:48 pm »
Oh, so when you exit and reload the game, all your saves are erased? I experienced something like that once but it was a long time ago and I don't remember what the issue was or how I fixed it. Maybe avoid hitting the Install button on the launcher, maybe that's reinitializing the registry. I don't think I ever found out what the "Registry" option from the Save menu does, but I'd avoid that too.

ferchomaru

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2011, 04:40:43 pm »
Oh ok. Thx for the replies btw

StheBD

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2013, 05:33:54 pm »
Hi. I've downloaded a VIPER RSR through a torrent and I got two files , RSR_DVD.mdf, and RSR_DVD.mds. I've tried burning them to the disc but I  and I can't seem to play the game even when I burn it using the ISO burn on Nero 7.

Rai

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-M1
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2013, 07:53:09 pm »
Get Daemon Tools and mount the .mds with it. There's an RSR.EXE in the image that opens that should launch the game.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2013, 10:16:50 pm »
MDF and MDS are file representations of a CD file system.  You can't do anything with the files by themselves, burning them to CD doesn't do anything but make a copy of the files.

You want to use a program that can decode the file system within them, either to burn a usable CD or to mount it as a virtual CD drive.  Some people like Daemon Tools; I prefer Alcohol 120%.

StheBD

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2013, 06:20:30 pm »
Alright, that did it! Thanks a lot!