Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
VIPER Galleries / Re: AI art
« Last post by 黒い灯影 on October 16, 2023, 01:30:10 pm »
Just thought these were funny... Its AI art of Cala from yahoo auctions, but they are on acrylic which is cool, but the design of the clothing is just off...
Collections & Acquisitions / Re: VIPER Collection Photos
« Last post by 黒い灯影 on October 14, 2023, 08:00:02 am »
Okay, I found the range of when they included Sogna in their Maker The Gathering section.
1998 July through to 2001 October.
« Last post by 黒い灯影 on October 05, 2023, 07:55:28 am »
the results from the latest model, the Cala one is manually masked though,
wanted to see what it would look like when mixed in the original

« Last post by 黒い灯影 on October 02, 2023, 09:02:05 pm »
Huh. I wasn't sure anyone used DeepCreampye anymore, after the program was dropped off the web. (shortly before all this AI art stuff REALLY took off).

I know that because I still have a copy saved. I tried using it to decensor various pictures, but they weren't good enough for me, so I instead started using it to decensor pictures that I would THEN use as references for commissions, lol.

When I tried to get an updated version, that's when I found out the DCPye had vanished and been deleted by it's creator. :cry
Yeah, shame he vanished after his laptop got stolen, but i still find it crazy he would ditch the project because of that, i donno why.
yeah, I used to use DeepCreamPy a while back, i think i still have a copy of it on my harddrive somewhere,
im doing this from scratch, building my own model to try and achieve results like DeepCreamPy, and hopefully improve upon it.
« Last post by janusmaxwell on October 02, 2023, 07:42:04 pm »
Huh. I wasn't sure anyone used DeepCreampye anymore, after the program was dropped off the web. (shortly before all this AI art stuff REALLY took off).

I know that because I still have a copy saved. I tried using it to decensor various pictures, but they weren't good enough for me, so I instead started using it to decensor pictures that I would THEN use as references for commissions, lol.

When I tried to get an updated version, that's when I found out the DCPye had vanished and been deleted by it's creator. :cry
« Last post by 黒い灯影 on October 01, 2023, 07:44:55 pm »
I've been experimenting with some Deep Learning models lately,
and got inspired by DeepCreamPy's efforts but my focus is more on mosaic censored images.

Some Love Fetish series results

some viper results

this is from a model that im still trying to fine tune,
i know i won't get all the detail restored,
but i want to get it close enough so that I can train another GAN based model to try and get it closer to the original image.

I did this by chopping up a lot of screenshots from Viper RSR and CTR into 256x256 chunks, rotating them and flipping them until i had about 20k images
copied that to a 2nd folder, then i applied a 16x16 pixelization to them.
So my model tries to work out the differences between the two sets,
and learn to rebuild as much as it can, but a lot of information is lost from the pixelization.
but the goal of this one is to try and recover as much information as possible from this one.
This is my Unet model that does pix2pix.

The 2nd stage which I haven't started on yet, is to use a GAN model,
meaning it will generate on its own to work out the details, like to clean up all the mess the first model created
and to try to bring it back to a clean image, along with the line art.
i wont get started on this stage, until im satisfied i've created a great model on the first stage.
then of course i'll create a masking component, that will mask the areas that only need to be processed.

This project is costing me money though,
as I have to rent a GPU and a system that has like 250GB of memory and 48GB of VRAM to fit my dataset of 40k images.. lol
Non-Hentai Video Games / Re: It's a thread! (Games discussion, etc.)
« Last post by Moge on October 01, 2023, 05:34:29 pm »
So when are we gonna see your list ;D

Bionic Commando making the list...

(applause)
There are other great platformer run-n-guns i could name, but the grappling mechanic of BC puts it above the rest. The remake, ReArmed, is also great, but the pixel art graphics of the NES original makes it an easier choice for me to go back to.
« Last post by JG on September 29, 2023, 06:09:30 pm »
Bionic Commando making the list...

(applause)
« Last post by Moge on September 29, 2023, 12:18:54 am »
Made a top 30 list since it seems to be the rage right now on social media (actually top 25, but i added another row ;D)

You can use this site to make a list -- https://topsters.org

There's no specific order to my list btw. Structured it by genre mostly.
News and Updates / Re: October Move
« Last post by JG on September 28, 2023, 05:47:51 pm »
The moving dates have now been confirmed. I will shutdown the server and box up equipment Monday, October 23. Xfinity will set me up Thursday, October 26, and assuming no problems setting up port forwarding on their router (which I've already researched) I hope to be back up that Thursday afternoon or evening, or Friday at latest.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]