Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
VIPER Galleries / Re: AI art
« Last post by HellotoYouSir on February 06, 2024, 01:48:53 pm »
 :)
« Last post by HellotoYouSir on February 05, 2024, 05:22:21 pm »
Here's a prompt I use for Miki with edits. Jump between default, Vintage and Neon Vintage are try out a few others. Sometimes it likes to do stuff like make her socks not red, and the hair isn't quite right, but it's mostly on point.

Dark-short-blue-haired woman, (extremely short pixie cut style hair on woman), (woman wearing thick bright red lickstick on lips), large breasts, stiff nipples, blue eyes, (woman is wearing thigh high red socks), (woman is wearing white sneekers), blue pubic hair on woman, red pearl earings, blushing aroused cheeks, nude, naked, in white restroom, white tile floor, blushing, unwanted intimacy, sex about to happen, anime masterpiece, intricate, highly detailed, 4k, VIPER CTR art style, character looks like Miki from Viper CTR, vagina fluid dripping from groin, POV woman is being held up frontal at camera to show her vagina area at it, two ugly men force her legs wide open, one man on either side of woman,  high quality, pixie cut hair, tomyboy hair cut, womans arms bound from behind, gang raped, (Ken'ichirou Katsura art-style)

Negative promp -

(worst quality, low quality, blurry:1.3), , low-quality, deformed, text, poorly drawn

If you set if to 12 pictures as well you get more results to get closer. The aspect ratio seems to have a huge difference as well. Adding "POV bla bla" as if you're a camera director seems to have a good effect.

At worst it's a really good base to get a picture to edit. Which may have try, haven't drawn in years.

« Last post by Moge on February 05, 2024, 04:45:19 pm »
Not bad.

I messed a wee bit with AI prompts. I'm pretty far from getting the desired results.
« Last post by HellotoYouSir on February 04, 2024, 05:44:58 pm »
Neon vintage one to use imo.
« Last post by HellotoYouSir on February 04, 2024, 05:21:09 pm »
Prompt -

Dark-pink-haired elf, short hair, huge large breasts, stiff nipples, green eyes, gold arm and leg gauntlet, red sandals, blue arm band on right arm,  nude, naked, prison collar on neck metal, in dark blue brick prison cell, on knees, covered in globs of semen  fluid all over breasts and on floor, miserable, eyes looking down in submission, POV of camera looking down at her at dramatic angle focusing on he face, 6- degree side angle of character, white globs on floor indicting sex happened, characters legs spread wide to show off crotch area at camera, pink pubic hair, cum dripping mouth

Vintage/Neon seem to give closest resutls
« Last post by HellotoYouSir on February 04, 2024, 11:18:34 am »
Diff styles as well. Fairly random at times.
« Last post by HellotoYouSir on February 04, 2024, 11:10:33 am »
Some images got from prompts. Got abit addicted having fun with it and made hundreds, maybe pack them.

https://perchance.org/ai-anime-generator

Seems very hard to get characters to do stuff "together", but for something free, it's really good. Could also use these are templates for drawing upon and editing.

Non-Hentai Video Games / Re: It's a thread! (Games discussion, etc.)
« Last post by JG on February 01, 2024, 10:32:50 am »
Once again, the Playstation State of Play was a total dud. Neat to see a few sequels, and more content of few sort-of-neat games like Rise of Ronin, but nothing to really get excited about. Very bleh and a far cry from the excellence Nintendo usually brings.

And Nintendo got the last laugh anyway, with Sakurai-san's video requesting game companies get on with showing real gameplay and knock it off with these off-system generated movies and attempts to replicate movie trailers, something Sony's been (wrongly) doing for nearly 30 years. If someone goes to a movie theater, they want to see pretty pictures and be wowed, and almost everything they see will be in the promoted movie. It is passive participation. But when people want to play a game, they wish they could hold the controller in their hands and see what that looks like. They are still passive, but game companies need to include them to feel as active as possible in the trailers. And potential buyers absolutely do not need to see video clips that aren't even in the game. It doesn't help market the game at all: all it does is market how good the CG is for the trailers. Don't sell the CG, sell the game. Sakurai-san just held out his arm, and Sony waked face first into his fist.

Death Stranding 2 had way too little gameplay to see what was different from the first game. Dave the Diver only had 11 seconds of it, all from PC, in its 69 second trailer. Judas, despite being from the creator of the excellent BioShock series went over a minute into its trailer before gameplay was shown. I don't know if any gameplay was actually shown for Zenless Zone Zero in its minite-long trailer.
Sogna VIPER Discussion / Re: Issues running Viper V16 international on Linux Mint
« Last post by JG on January 24, 2024, 07:51:46 am »
For non-Windows systems, the Python version a forum member made many years ago could be a better alternative for Wine. I don't know if anyone's tested it though.

http://www.sognadigitalmuseum.com/forum/index.php?topic=3504.0
Sogna VIPER Discussion / Issues running Viper V16 international on Linux Mint
« Last post by ZRDR_DelRio on January 22, 2024, 11:36:23 am »
I hope this is the right place to post this.

I've been trying to get Viper V16 to run, I use Linux Mint and Wine usually works for anything I throw at it, but it won't run this game, at all. After downloading the files, I combine them to make a .iso file. Linux lets you just mount any .iso and open it, when I do this I get an error saying there's no disc inserted. I tried burning the .iso onto an actual disc, then after clicking on the .exe file, nothing happens.

I did finally get the game running on a Windows 7 virtual box. Plays with no problems so far (it's my first time playing, I wouldn't know if anything huge was amiss, but from what I can see it's working)

If anyone else has a hard time running this game on linux, I recommend just setting up a Win7 virtual box, unless anyone else knows how to get it to run naively without switching to another OS. 
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10