Poll

Who is your favorite?

The Marukomes (Northern Lights)
7 (100%)
Shota (Komachikawa Detective Agency)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: September 19, 2010, 10:43:03 pm

Author Topic: The Marukomes (7) vs Shota (10): VDOTY2010: Blue Divison Round 1  (Read 3823 times)

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Super Mario Wonder
    • Sogna Digital Museum
vs.

Ah, kids will be kids.
Some of the VIPER series youngest gentlemen butt heads in this matchup. They do fancy older women though.

VelcroStraps

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
Re: The Marukomes (7) vs Shota (10): VDOTY2010: Blue Divison Round 1
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 07:03:32 am »
I've voted the Marukomes out of resentment towards shota boy. I thought the female lead of his game was rather attractive, and I resented the fact that she only got screwed by a young boy as it was such a bitter disappointment.

The triplets are at least sort of endearing, too.

Rai

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-M1
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 09:40:23 pm »
I thought the female lead of his game was rather attractive, and I resented the fact that she only got screwed by a young boy as it was such a bitter disappointment.

My thoughts exactly. It's strange though. Viper games are filled with so much rape and stuff but that's perfectly fine. One bit of shota though? Disgusting and wrong! However, if they had the consideration to artificially age him, like with Ruri, Mika, Taneo, or Kiese, and then sexed him up even while his innocent young mind remained intact, then THAT would have been okay. Eh, that's just how tastes work, I guess. Some people apparently do like shota, but unless a lot of them show up to this poll, Marukome probably has this in the bag.

VelcroStraps

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 04:10:32 am »
Who said anything about it being "wrong"? It's just a turn-off for me, that's all.