Forum > Japanese Pop Culture

Alright Congress....are you ready?

(1/2) > >>

Ellendesu:
HEY CONGRESS ARE YOU READY TO RAP SOME POKEMON!?!

AWWWW YEAH. Here we go!

Elecrtrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey, Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree!!
Venomoth, Poliwag, Golduck, Ivysaur, Grimer, Victrebell, Moltres, Nidoking, Farfetch, Jigglypuff, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Clefable, Wigglytuff!

Yo, where my boys at? REPRESENT

Snorlax.RAYZR:
OMFG. HAHAHAHA

Dude, I was singing that same Pokerap yesterday during my French class! ROCK ON FTW WTF

tetsaru arigashi:
I WUNT 2 B...  TEH VEREE BEST...
LIK NO 1 EVAR WUUUUZ...!
*insert dramatic guitar riff here*

LMAO!!!  XD  Wow, that just came out of nowhere.  +1 rep for you, Will.

Yeah, the anime sucked, but I still loved playing the video game series...  until they pulled that bullshit where you couldn't get the legendary ones unless you went to these stupid promotional events or had a cheating device...  I WANTED LUGIA ON FIRE RED, DAMNIT!!!  >_<;

Ellendesu:
Alright guys whats goin on? Where my boys out, check it, The Great Will 'bout to spit out another phat set o' rhymes for ya'll? READY? HERE WE GO!

Zubat, Primeape, Meowth, Onix, Geodude, Rapidash, Magneton, Snorlax, Gengar, Tangela, Goldeen, Spearow, Weezing, Seel, Gyarados, Slowbro!!
Kabuto, Persian, Paras, Horsea, Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbel, Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu!

ROMate:
There's 150 or more to see. To be a Pokemon master is mah destinyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version