Forum > Hentai Games

New generation animated HCG rips

(1/10) > >>

Moge:
Remember the good ol' days when people were actually ripping sets of animations from the latest H games?  Much of my appreciation for the Viper series comes from such, and that's also thanks in part to the GIF format.  It is a shame then that modern color techniques used in the most expensive H games have rendered that format outdated due to the 256 color limit.  Fortunately i have seen fit to take upon this task myself to replicate their works using Shockwave Flash.  Although unconventional, it's seems to be best suited to this task and is widespread in use.  Below is my first rip and more to come:

Rie Fanfare Film; 31 MB

Love Escalator; 162 animations, 110 images; 23 MB

Twins; 22 animations, 6 images; 23 MB

Steam Hearts; 7 animations, 24 images; 1.2 MB

In Series 2 - Inbaku Kankin Choukyou; 34 scenes; 251 MB; password: erogos
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

In Series 1 - Inshoku Chikan Densha (2010 reanimated); 35 scenes; 318 MB
Part 1, Part 2

Check out my blog --> [url=http://x3eve.blogspot.com]http://x3eve.blogspot.com

MMX:
wait, is there any audio?  if not, why not use .mng?

Moge:
The original game is in Shockwave Flash, and there isn't any sound in any of the ero scenes.  I would improvise sound from my library, but it's a SHIT TON of work to implement.  I'm saving that effort for my upcoming RSR movie.

There doesn't seem to be a standardized alternative to the GIF format.  MNG or APNG?  Not sure which one to use.  Until the dust settles SWF will have to do.

Hyperguy:

--- Quote from: Moquin on November 07, 2008, 02:03:35 am ---Remember the good ol' days when people were actually ripping sets of animations from the latest H games?
--- End quote ---
Pepperridge farm remembers.  Seeing this inspires me to get back into HCG ripping.

bfg00:

--- Quote from: Hyperguy on November 09, 2008, 01:35:57 am ---Pepperridge farm remembers.  Seeing this inspires me to get back into HCG ripping.

--- End quote ---

Wow, I didn't know that Pepperridge had a HCG branch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version