Author Topic: New generation animated HCG rips  (Read 50098 times)

Moge

• Forum Administrator
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
    • Now Playing:
      ・Transiruby, Splatoon 3: Side Order
    • Onna Hole
New generation animated HCG rips
« on: November 07, 2008, 02:03:35 am »
Remember the good ol' days when people were actually ripping sets of animations from the latest H games?  Much of my appreciation for the Viper series comes from such, and that's also thanks in part to the GIF format.  It is a shame then that modern color techniques used in the most expensive H games have rendered that format outdated due to the 256 color limit.  Fortunately i have seen fit to take upon this task myself to replicate their works using Shockwave Flash.  Although unconventional, it's seems to be best suited to this task and is widespread in use.  Below is my first rip and more to come:

Rie Fanfare Film; 31 MB

Love Escalator; 162 animations, 110 images; 23 MB

Twins; 22 animations, 6 images; 23 MB

Steam Hearts; 7 animations, 24 images; 1.2 MB

In Series 2 - Inbaku Kankin Choukyou; 34 scenes; 251 MB; password: erogos
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

In Series 1 - Inshoku Chikan Densha (2010 reanimated); 35 scenes; 318 MB
Part 1, Part 2

Check out my blog --> [url=http://x3eve.blogspot.com]http://x3eve.blogspot.com
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 11:47:07 pm by Moquin »

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
Re: New generation animated HCG rips
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 12:14:49 am »
wait, is there any audio?  if not, why not use .mng?

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 12:47:57 am »
The original game is in Shockwave Flash, and there isn't any sound in any of the ero scenes.  I would improvise sound from my library, but it's a SHIT TON of work to implement.  I'm saving that effort for my upcoming RSR movie.

There doesn't seem to be a standardized alternative to the GIF format.  MNG or APNG?  Not sure which one to use.  Until the dust settles SWF will have to do.

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 01:35:57 am »
Remember the good ol' days when people were actually ripping sets of animations from the latest H games?
Pepperridge farm remembers.  Seeing this inspires me to get back into HCG ripping.

bfg00

• Fleet Admiral
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 04:35:36 pm »
Pepperridge farm remembers.  Seeing this inspires me to get back into HCG ripping.

Wow, I didn't know that Pepperridge had a HCG branch.

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 03:15:06 am »
Hmmm... this is in a compressed file format, right?  I can't seem to extract it properly...

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 10:55:45 am »
It's 7zip format.  Use 7zip or my new preferred archive extractor, PeaZip.  Both are freeware.

I didn't know you ripped CG in your lifetime, Hyperguy.  Mind mentioning your works?

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 04:13:29 pm »
It's 7zip format.  Use 7zip or my new preferred archive extractor, PeaZip.  Both are freeware.

I didn't know you ripped CG in your lifetime, Hyperguy.  Mind mentioning your works?

Well, I've got Winrar, and I thought it was able to handle 7zip formats, but it keeps wanting to either ADD the files to an archive, or it doesn't find any files TO be archived...  O_o  Perhaps the .001 and .002 in the file name is confusing it into thinking its of a different file type, I dunno...

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 08:21:05 pm »
It's the same deal with 7zip; it's not able to handle a WinRAR archive split into parts.  You're better off having both programs on your computer, or better yet, just PeaZip.  It handles any WinRAR or 7zip split archives.

Hyperguy

• Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 09:37:11 pm »

Escalation: Hardcore, Viper GTB, Viper V6R, Lovers, Love Fetish, Makai Tenshi Jibril, and Thunder Warrior Raidy to name a few.  I haven't ripped cg in a whlie, but still know how.  Most of the stuff I did was in 2004-2006 when I was obsessed with 4chan, the hentai community, and HCG ripping.  Nowadays I'll usually just rip one or two HCG that I like from a game and keep 'em on my hard drive as opposed to distribution.  I'm mostly ripping images from PC98 games too, and don't think there's much of a demand for 'em now.

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 11:15:41 pm »
I wonder how many people on this forum were former 4chan surfers (myself included)?

That's quite a history, but i thought Kramerica did Lovers? Btw if you (or anyone) has Rie's (from Lovers) CG set in her school uniform please inform me.  PLEASE.  It doesn't seem to be available anymore through torrent or online gallery. 

The PC98's an obscure platform.  Can't say i have too much interest in the old stuff other than the ones that were actually published here.

Hyperguy

• Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 01:33:46 am »
I wonder how many people on this forum were former 4chan surfers (myself included)?

I'm going to have to say at least 80% of the original staff/community.  Ironically, the people who've left were mainly the ones who didn't like 4chan.

That's quite a history, but i thought Kramerica did Lovers? Btw if you (or anyone) has Rie's (from Lovers) CG set in her school uniform please inform me.  PLEASE.  It doesn't seem to be available anymore through torrent or online gallery.

Kramerica did do Lovers.  I was dissatisfied with the timing on some gifs and lack of loops so I redid many of them.  I might have the CG set you're talking about backed up on a DVD.  I'll have to look.

The PC98's an obscure platform.  Can't say i have too much interest in the old stuff other than the ones that were actually published here.
There's not a lot of information about it in the English speaking internet either.  I've found about 3 sites tops dedicated to it. :\

What I think's interesting about PC98 though is that there's a fair share of its games that've been remade into newer PC games or turned into hentai anime.  Well, that and that the art styles are very different from what you find in modern hentai today, and the positions appear more varied as well.  Maybe I could generate more interest towards it if I started distributing HCG rips of and PC98 games...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 05:13:15 am by Hyperguy »

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 09:21:59 pm »
There doesn't seem to be a standardized alternative to the GIF format.  MNG or APNG?  Not sure which one to use.  Until the dust settles SWF will have to do.

MNG has been around for 10 or 11 years now.  I think that's a long enough time to have proven itself as a defacto standard, albeit one not widely supported.

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2008, 01:54:14 pm »
I've never even heard of MNG until Bangdoll mentioned it a few months ago, and its been around for a decade?  This format war is not likely to be settled anytime soon like the HD DVD/Blu-ray war.

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2008, 10:12:58 pm »
Celebrate the new Congress of Awesome by checking out my lastest HCG rip!  Check the original post for details.

Hyperguy

• Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 11:21:25 pm »
YOU WIN

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 01:43:03 am »
FLAWLESS VICTORY

Are you ever gonna get around to uploading that Lovers CG pack i wanted, Hyperguy?

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 06:49:18 am »
You gotta stop using this split 7z format.  7zip (despite being a slightly better compressed format) is not all that widely supported but several decompresssors can handle it now so there is some choice in tools.  Split 7zip is practically unsupported.  The only one I've found that supports it is the 7zip package itself, so you're basically forcing everyone ot use that software, and at congressofawesome we like choices.  Deal with a few extra kilobytes and go with rar or zip next time.

This is the same story that happened with ace format when it first came out.  People started using it, pissed everyone else off, so they stopped.

Moge

• Forum Administrator
    • Now Playing:
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 12:53:29 pm »
The same can be said about split rar archives. 

I don't endorse Winrar based on the fact it's not freeware and you have to view a dorky trial banner every time you load it up. 

If you hate having multiple archival programs on your computer then i recommend using freeware Peazip.  It's able to handle just about any single or split archive format.

Hyperguy

• Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 01:41:17 pm »
FLAWLESS VICTORY

Are you ever gonna get around to uploading that Lovers CG pack i wanted, Hyperguy?
I checked and it turns out that I don't have the animation frames backed on a CD like I thought I did, though with a copy of Lovers I think I could find the plugin used to extract them.  I believe it's on sagaoz or however you spell it.