Author Topic: Not really a request, but help on my Quest!  (Read 7625 times)

Echelon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
Not really a request, but help on my Quest!
« on: August 19, 2005, 09:37:20 pm »
I've mentioned it before, and I'll just flat out make this confession everyone ...

Do I Love Horny Bunnies? I do, I really really do.

So, I have to ask, since we've got veterens here, are there any good places (maybe you guys could just hook me up with a download or something personally?), where I can find loads of the DYLHB gifs, images, etc?

They're just so good.

Hard evidence and proof of my victory:
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=53&f=1103882618833.gif
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=awesome2.gif
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=53&f=hentai_gif2.gif
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=53&f=sa05.gif
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=58&f=ani01853.gif
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=58&f=paizuri3.jpg

Sorry for being extremely random and perverted at the same time, but that's me. X_X

So ...? Any fans?
*dodges the Viper swords*

Heck, we need ... hyperguy-2.net, for the Bunnies. Hey, I can dream.  :a

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 10:55:24 pm »
Hey.

I think that YTF (Yuka Takeuchi Fan) has a lot of the DYLHB stuff, because he also loves horny bunnies.

Echelon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 10:39:42 pm »
Hmm, checked out his site but didn't seem to find anything. Guess I could ask him, huh? =P

Cole Tyger

• The Dark Lord of Overkill
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Master of the K-girl Fanfic
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 01:51:33 pm »
check my image pack thread

i'll drop what i have over there

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 07:26:36 pm »
I used to have a copy of Do you Like Horny Bunnies 1.  Right now I only have a copy of Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2 backed up on a CD.  Last I saw there were some torrents for the first game in the series on torrent reactor.  If I remember correctly, that's where I got my copy so long ago.

Speaking of which, if someone can acquire the grapholic plug-ins for DYLHB we should be able to make some gifs of the game's animated scenes.

Echelon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 08:21:26 am »
Quote from: Hyperguy
I used to have a copy of Do you Like Horny Bunnies 1.  Right now I only have a copy of Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2 backed up on a CD.  Last I saw there were some torrents for the first game in the series on torrent reactor.  If I remember correctly, that's where I got my copy so long ago.

Speaking of which, if someone can acquire the grapholic plug-ins for DYLHB we should be able to make some gifs of the game's animated scenes.

That, would make my life great. =D
Guess I could look around myself, but I doupt I'd get anywhere. <_<

Hyperguy

• Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 05:46:24 pm »
Yeah, I hate it.  Searching for Grapholic plug-ins can be a real bitch since they're almost always on Japanese sites and even with a translation program I can't make sense of where to download the plug-ins.

Echelon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2005, 10:18:29 pm »
Well I've got another question / request / etc (yeah I know, I know).

Are there any other hentai series / games / movies, with scans similar to that of Viper's?

Like full scans, not really screen caps from the games or series or anything, but scans of the characters. I can honestly say, in my time through the world of hentai I haven't really seen any other series out there with a lot of good scans provided like the Viper series. I really get a kick out of character scans, pictures of the full characters body and everything, pictures that can easily be cutup and edited, etc. (just take 80% of the Gallery here for example of what I mean)

Either that, or I've been spending way to much time here and worshiping Viper.

Yeah, sorry. I usually use google, but from what it seems (and from what some of you guys have said) it's not the best when searching for hentai and specific things. It's that, or I've lost my uber-hentai-browsing skills. =P

Hyperguy

• Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2005, 04:44:32 pm »
Hey, Echelon, take this:

HCG for Do you Like Horny Bunnies 1:
http://67.18.156.194/~hyperguy/hosted/do_you_like_horny_bunnies.rar

It turns out I had copies of the CG for DYLHB 1 and 2 in my HCG folder in my hard drive.  I have around 100 different series in there and it isn't as organized as my other hentai folders, so I didn't realize I had it until a few days ago.  Bandwidth's kind of low right now so the download's on our backup server(the one ROMate uses for signatures).

And about your question from earlier, I think what you mean by scans are whether any hentai game companies have ever released any extra CG of characters from their games.  There are a few that do this, like Jellyfish's Lovers Extra CD, and Wordsworth extra CD though unfortunetly it's actually quite rare.

In the case of the Viper games, many of the images had appeared in artbooks prior, so what Sogna did was just took the lineart from the artbook images, recolored them digitally and released them on CDs.

My best guess is that the reason why illustration collections are rare for hentai games is because the hentai games themselves are loaded with CG.  It's not the same type of CG you're talking about though, since most of the CG in hentai games is used to tell a story.

Echelon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2005, 10:33:15 pm »
Quote from: Hyperguy
Hey, Echelon, take this:

HCG for Do you Like Horny Bunnies 1:
http://67.18.156.194/~hyperguy/hosted/do_you_like_horny_bunnies.rar

It turns out I had copies of the CG for DYLHB 1 and 2 in my HCG folder in my hard drive.  I have around 100 different series in there and it isn't as organized as my other hentai folders, so I didn't realize I had it until a few days ago.  Bandwidth's kind of low right now so the download's on our backup server(the one ROMate uses for signatures).

And about your question from earlier, I think what you mean by scans are whether any hentai game companies have ever released any extra CG of characters from their games.  There are a few that do this, like Jellyfish's Lovers Extra CD, and Wordsworth extra CD though unfortunetly it's actually quite rare.

In the case of the Viper games, many of the images had appeared in artbooks prior, so what Sogna did was just took the lineart from the artbook images, recolored them digitally and released them on CDs.

My best guess is that the reason why illustration collections are rare for hentai games is because the hentai games themselves are loaded with CG.  It's not the same type of CG you're talking about though, since most of the CG in hentai games is used to tell a story.

1. Gracious!
2. Yeah, that does make sense. Really though, I wish it werent so true. I really enjoy the extra CG's from the Viper series and wish it could be seen in more series -- that, or the Viper series just pwns everything, but yeah.

Echelon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
Re: Not really a request, but help on my Quest!
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2005, 10:38:12 pm »
Dude, I need those games. XD

Those are pretty awesome.

It turns out there's another H-Game series by the same artist (I'm assuming). Sagara Fam.

Tsuka Pride, Sagara Fam, and Do You Love Horny Bunnies, they all seem pretty good.