Author Topic: Variable Geo Neo Gallery?  (Read 7524 times)

frost

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Variable Geo Neo Gallery?
« on: November 06, 2005, 10:29:51 pm »
After seeing the Variable Geo Neo movie, & looking at the Gallery here. It seems that there is quite of bit of Hentai, & the Rape scenes missing from the Gallery. Did they edit those scenes out Variable Geo Neo? or is it down in some sort of Gif anamation that is hard to take scenes from?

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Super Mario Wonder
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Re: Variable Geo Neo Gallery?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 07:01:23 am »
The scenes in VG Neo are video file formats.  So far I dont think anyone's found a way to convert them to avi or some other regular format.

frost

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 06:43:21 pm »
Okay thanks for the info. Any idea were to look for the game or the Variable Geo Rebirth? I just did a quick check of Google, & ebay nada. All though I found some trying to sell Variable Geo OVA 3 episodes for $128.88. Thats got to be one serous waste of Cash if someone bids on it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 06:57:04 pm by frost »

YeldellGW

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 07:02:20 am »
The scenes in VG Neo are video file formats.  So far I dont think anyone's found a way to convert them to avi or some other regular format.

JG00 hit it on the nose.  V.G. Neo's rape scenes were originally going to be CG based like the previous games, but GIGA decided to go with the video format at the last minute.

V.G. Neo comes with a 10th anniversary CD that features some unused CGs for the rape scenes for some of the characters:

2 for Sanari
1 for Kei
1 for ZhenZhu
1 for the Ayumi/ZhenZhu lesbo scene

The CD also featured sketches for the V.G. Neo crew, promotional posters, at least 3 phoncard images and a history section for the V.G. games.

The only real drawback of the CD was that there was no character history section featuring info on the many V.G. senshi that have come and gone before V.G. Neo.

Most of the rape scenes in the OAV were carried over from the game with minimal changes.

Diane isn't completey stripped naked
Kei's boobs have grown a bit from the game and she keeps her glasses on.
ZhenZhu's blindfold comes off during her rape scene and she wasn't stripped quite as much as she was in the game.
Yuu's sex scene in the OAV is actually completely new.
The Ayumi/ZhenZhu lesbo sex scene was redone quite a bit as well.  They removed alot more clothing than they did in the game.

Yuka and Ayumi's sex scenes don't appear in the OAV.  In the game, if you saw the sex scenes for Yuka, Yuu or Ayumi, you'd get the bad ending for the game.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 07:18:23 am by YeldellGW »

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 04:02:25 pm »
While we're on the subject, would anyknow where I could find a save file for V.G. Neo?  I've had the game for over a year but never have really tried extracting CG from it on account of there just being so much text.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Super Mario Wonder
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 05:54:50 pm »
I'd settle for just getting VG Neo to work on any of my PCs.  I still think my copies (yes I have two) are just plain bogus.

And I thought you could get Yuka's or Yuu's scenes in a good ending path, becuase the guys they do it with are their respective senpais who they're head over heels about from what I've seen.  Then again, I'd need to actually play the game to be sure...

+1 for the simplicity of Viper
-1 for Giga's foul-up of the V.G. series over the years

YeldellGW

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 09:04:40 pm »
While we're on the subject, would anyknow where I could find a save file for V.G. Neo?  I've had the game for over a year but never have really tried extracting CG from it on account of there just being so much text.

http://sagaoz.net/savedata/

Try this site.

I've found save files for just about every game with adult material I own, excluding a select few.

I'd settle for just getting VG Neo to work on any of my PCs.  I still think my copies (yes I have two) are just plain bogus.

You know I used to have the same problem with Baldr Force and Maid Cafe Curio.  I couldn't get either games to load on my PC or laptop.

Then, one day, for no apparent reason, they finally loaded successfully on my laptop.

ZYX's Kadowakashi was a different story.  I managed to load the game, but couldn't start the game (It kept giving me some window and I couldn't go any further.

And I thought you could get Yuka's or Yuu's scenes in a good ending path, becuase the guys they do it with are their respective senpais who they're head over heels about from what I've seen.  Then again, I'd need to actually play the game to be sure...

+1 for the simplicity of Viper
-1 for Giga's foul-up of the V.G. series over the years

It's actually an evil clone of Yuu' brother in their sex scenes.

Upon completing V.G. Neo and getting the good ending, a back story mode is opened where the remaining sex/rape scenes, CGs and the true ending to V.G. Neo await you.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Super Mario Wonder
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2005, 07:01:49 pm »
Im thinking of giving this another shot this weekend.  Does anyone happen to have the No-CD crack for VG neo?