Author Topic: I figured this would be the best place to post this...  (Read 3942 times)

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
I figured this would be the best place to post this...
« on: September 20, 2005, 10:49:47 am »
I'm looking for a couple PS2 titles that I can't seem to get ahold of through normal means, so I'm asking the forum if any of you guys have any of the following you'd be willing to get rid of for reasonable prices.

I'm looking for Guilty Gear X2, on PS2, not Reload on X Box or anything like that, just good old Midnight Carnival on PS2, and I figured that you guys would be better than I am at getting this stuff.

Also Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore.

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 01:08:57 pm »
Dead or Alive Hardcore's fairly easy to come by, and cheap too, so your best bet would be to check a game specialty shop.  They usually have used copies of it for as low as $19.  Getting a copy of Midnight Carnival's going to be much trickier.  The game's very rare now, so unless you're willing to scout the video game stores around your area for a copy then it'd be best to order a copy from a reputable online game store.

If you do go that route, I'm also going to recommend eBay.  They've got a few copies of Midnight Carnival selling for below $10.
One here:
GGX2 for $6 + $6 shipping

and here:
GGX2 for $5.50 + $4.25 shipping

Snorlax.RAYZR

• Addicted to Guru
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • TEIYAH !!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 10:15:10 pm »
I haven't seen #R anywhere in my area, anyone know any place (that isn't eBay) where I can find it?