ANM: ANM\CTRFRM ANM: ANM\AS14 【あすか】絶対人に見せちゃだめだよ。 Asuka: I mean it, you can’t show anyone. Not anyone. 【主 将】わかってるよ、見せるわけないだろ。そんなに俺のこと信用出来ないのかよ? Captain: I heard you already, I don’t want to show them anyway. You saying you can’t trust me? 【あすか】そんなんじゃないけどさぁ。\n Asuka: You know that’s not what this is about. \n 【主 将】心配すんなって。 Captain: Don’t you worry. ANM: ANM\AS15 【主 将】疲れただろ。 Captain: I bet you're tired. 【あすか】うん、休憩したらよけい疲れちゃった。 Asuka: Yes, the rest we took made me even more tired than before. 【主 将】はは・・そうだな。ちょっと寄ってくか? Captain: Haha... I guess so. Wanna come in for a bit? 【あすか】うん。 Asuka: OK. ANM: ANM\AS16 【主 将】!?\n Captain: !?\n 【美 樹】あ、おかえり。 Miki: Oh, hey. Welcome back 【主 将】み・・美樹・・なんでここに? Captain: Mi-Miki... What are you doing here? あすかを見る Look at Asuka. ANM: ANM\AS17 ANM: ANM\AS18 【主 将】ちょ・・ちょっと待て! Captain: He-Hey.... wait! お前誤解してるだろ! You’ve got it all wrong! ANM: ANM\AS19 【主 将】・・・というわけで・・・ Captain: So there you have it... ANM: ANM\AS20A ANM: ANM\AS20B 【主 将】俺のいとこの美樹だ。 Captain: She’s my cousin, Miki. 【あすか】は・・初めまして、あすかです。 Asuka: N-nice to meet you, I’m Asuka. 【美 樹】どーも。これがお世話になってます。 Miki: Heya! Thanks for looking after this guy. 【主 将】これとは俺のことか? Captain: By this guy you mean me? 【美 樹】他にいる? Miki: What else could I mean? 【あすか】ごめんね・・・\n Asuka: Sorry about that...\n 【主 将】いや、まあいいんだが・・・ Captain: Nah, it’s alright but... 【美 樹】彼女連れてくるんだったらちゃんとしたカッコしてたら良かった。 Miki: If I’d known you were bringing your girlfriend over, I’d have made myself more presentable. 【主 将】それはそうと、なんでお前いきなりここにいるんだ? Captain: Maybe so, but what made you show up all of a sudden? 【美 樹】いやー、ちょっとこっちに出て来たんでまた泊めてもらおうかと思ってさ。前に合い鍵もらってたから勝手に入らせてもらったのよ。 Miki: Hey, now – ever since you got this place you said I could stay whenever I wanted. You even gave me a copy of the key to come and go as I please. 【主 将】いや、それはかまわんけど・・・ Captain: No, I don’t mind that, but... 【美 樹】こんな可愛い彼女がいるとは思っても見なかったわ。 Miki: I never thought you’d have such a cute girlfriend and all... ANM: ANM\AS21 【美 樹】ねえ、あすかちゃん。 Miki: Hey, Asuka-chan? 【あすか】はい。 Asuka: Yes? 【美 樹】もう、これとは寝たの? Miki: You slept with this guy already? 【あすか】え!?\n Asuka: What!?\n 【主 将】ば・・バカ!何言い出すんだよ! Captain: Shut... shut up! What the hell are you saying! 【美 樹】いや、一応聞いておいた方がいいかなーと思ってさ。 Miki: Come on, it just seemed like something I should probably ask. 【あすか】そ・・そんなこと・・・ Asuka: Why, why would you... 【美 樹】ははーん・・・わかったわかった。もう何度もやってるってことね。 Miki: Ah-ha... I know, I know. You’ve done more than a few times already. 【あすか】な・・なんでですか? Asuka: Wh-what makes you say that? 【美 樹】やってないんだったら否定するでしょ?否定しないでごまかそうとするから。 Miki: Cause if you weren’t you’d just say no, right? You were trying to fool me by not denying it. 【あすか】・・・・・・・・ Asuka: ......... 【美 樹】そっかそっか、部屋に来るってことはこれからするとこだったのか。じゃ、あたしどっか行ってるね。 Miki: Right, right – and since you both came to the apartment, that means you were about to do it again. Well don’t worry, I’ll go off somewhere OK. 【主 将】ば・・バカ、何言ってんだよ。いいよ、もうさっき・・・ Captain: You, you idiot – what the hell are you saying. It’s fine, we already... 【美 樹】さっき?なんだもうしてきたの。 Miki: Already? What, you saying you just did it? 【主 将】あ・・・\n Captain: Ah...\n 【あすか】ばか・・・・ Asuka: Idiot... ANM: ANM\AS22 【主 将】ごめんな、いきなりあんなやつの相手させちゃって・・。 Captain: Sorry about that, making you hang out with her all of a sudden... 【あすか】ううん・・・・ちょっとびっくりしたけど。 Asuka: It’s nothing... Though I was a bit surprised. 【主 将】俺だってびっくりしたよ。いきなりぶたれるし。 Captain: I was the one who was surprised. You hit me out of nowhere. 【あすか】ごめんね。 Asuka: Sorry about that. 【主 将】いやー、しょうがないだろ。ドアあけていきなりあの状況じゃあな。 Captain: Well – guess I’d expect nothing less. Opening the door and suddenly seeing something like that. 【あすか】でも誤解で良かった。 Asuka: I’m glad it was just a misunderstanding. 【主 将】俺がそんなことするように見えるか?信用無いなぁ。 Captain: Do I look like the kind of guy to do something like that? You don’t trust me at all. 【あすか】そういうわけじゃないけど・・・いとこがいるなんて全然教えてくんなかったじゃない。 Asuka: It’s not that I don’t trust you... But you never told me anything about your cousin either, did you? 【主 将】そりゃそうだけど・・・まさかあんな状況になるとは思ってないしさ。いちいち親戚の構成まで言うことも無いじゃん。 Captain: You have a point... But I never imagined anything like that would happen you know. And it’s not like I should go listing each and every one of my relatives either. 【あすか】うん・・・そうだけど・・・なんかさ・・・まだあたし達ってお互いのこと・・・知らないことが多いのかなって思って。 Asuka: Well... You have a point but... How should I put this... I think there are still many things that we don't know... about each other. ANM: ANM\AS23 【主 将】なあ・・・ひょっとして・・怒ってる? Captain: Hey... Don’t tell me... you’re angry? 【あすか】ううん、そんなことないよ。どうして? Asuka: No, I’m not angry. Why? 【主 将】いや・・・あいつが変なことばっか言うからさ。 Captain: Well... It’s just, Miki went on and on saying a bunch of stupid stuff and all. 【あすか】ふふ・・・ちょっとカルチャーショックみたいなのはあるけど。 Asuka: Haha... I guess it was something of culture shock. 【主 将】変なやつだろ? Captain: She’s a weirdo. 【あすか】そう?あたしの方が変なのかもよ。・・・ずっと剣道ばっかやっててさ・・・あんまりおしゃれもしないし・・・美樹ちゃんみたいに色っぽくないし・・・ Asuka: Really? Maybe I’m the weirdo. All I’ve ever known is kendo... I’m not even into clothes or fashion really... And I’m not sexy like Miki-chan... 【主 将】何言ってんだよ、お前らしくないぞ。 Captain: What are you talking about? That’s not like you. 【あすか】そうだね、ごめん・・。 Asuka: I guess you’re right... Sorry... ANM: ANM\AS24 ANM: ANM\AS25 【美 樹】はぁ・・・遊園地でデートねぇ・・・可愛いねぇ・・。 Miki: Ohh... An amusement park date... How quaint... 【美 樹】お?あらー・・・こんなのまで撮ってまぁ・・・ Miki: Huh? Oh, my... They even captured this bit... ANM: ANM\AS26 あすかと話す Talk to Asuka. 【主 将】(あすかの部屋の前だ。) Captain: (In front of Asuka's place.) 【主 将】それじゃな。 Captain: I’ll be off then. 【あすか】ねえ・・。 Asuka: Hey... 【主 将】ん?どうした? Captain: Yeah? What is it? 【あすか】あたしのこと・・・ Asuka: Do you... 好き? Love me? 【主 将】な・・なんだよ、またか? Captian: Seriously... not this again? 【あすか】だって・・・さっき答えてくんなかったんだもん・・・ Asuka: But... you didn’t answer when I asked you before... 【主 将】そ・・そうだっけ? Captian: Hmm... Are you sure? 【あすか】ねえ・・・ Asuka: Come on... 【主 将】いいじゃん、そんなこと。 Captain: What’s it matter anyway? 【あすか】そんなことって・・・ Asuka: Why does it matter...? あすかの事を考える Think about Asuka. 【主 将】(あすかが不安そうな顔でおれを見ている・・・) Captain: (Asuka's giving me a rather troubled look...) 【主 将】(き・・気まずい雰囲気になってきてしまった・・・) Captain: (I... Don't have a very good feeling about this...) 【主 将】(ここはちゃんと口にしておいた方がいいかな・・・) Captain: (Maybe I’d best say it out loud...) 【主 将】そ・・そりゃ・・・好きだよ・・。 Captain: Well, I... I... love you. 【あすか】本当? Asuka: Really? 【主 将】ああ・・ Captain: Sure... 【主 将】それじゃ、おやすみ。 Captain: I’ll be off then. Goodnight. 【あすか】おやすみなさい。 Asuka: Good night. 明日また迎えにいくから・・。 Don’t forget, I’m going over to your place again tomorrow... 【主 将】ああ・・・ Captain: Right... ANM: ANM\AS27A 【主 将】(・・・あたしのこと好き?・・・・か・・・) Captain: (...’Do you love me?’... Huh...) 【主 将】(そうだな・・・・どうなんだろ・・・・) Captain: (Well, I guess so... I don’t know...) 【主 将】(道場破りに来て・・・最初はすんげー嫌なやつだと思ったけど・・・・) Captain: (When she came to challenge us... I really hated her, but...) 【主 将】(でも可愛いとこあるしな・・・まあ、あいつの方からつきあってくれって言ってきたんだから・・・俺はどっちでもよかったんだろうけど・・・) Captain: (But there’s a cute side to her, too... Well... I guess it’s because she asked me to go out with her... I didn’t care any which way but...) 【主 将】(あいつの方が俺に惚れたっていうだけだったしな・・・・・・ま、いっか) Captain: (She’s the one that fell for me after all... Well, whatever.) ANM: ANM\AS28 【美 樹】おかえりー Miki: Welcome back! 美樹の事を考える Think about Miki. 【主 将】(美樹がいるが・・・何でこいつはこんな格好で平気でいるんだ?) Captain: Miki's here but... How can she be comfortable hanging out wearing that?) 【主 将】ただいま・・・またそんなカッコして・・・ Captain: Yeah, I'm back... Why are you dressed like that again... 【美 樹】欲情した? Miki: You turned on? 【主 将】するか、お前に。 Captain: By you, as if. 【美 樹】そうかなー、けっこう色っぽいと思うんだけどなー・・・ Miki: Oh, really – I’m looking pretty sexy if you ask me... 【主 将】さて・・・それで、なんでまたこっちに来たんだ?電話の1本もすりゃこっちだって予定が立つのに。 Captain: Well then... More importantly, why are you here? Not a single phone call and I’d already made other plans. 【美 樹】だいじょぶだいじょぶ。別に部屋の中に何が転がってたって気にしないから。男の子が一人暮らしなんだからいろいろたまってるもんもあるでしょ。 Miki:Hey, come on. It’s no big deal. I don’t really care if your place is a mess. Being a guy living all alone, I bet there are lots of things that tend to ‘pile up.’ 【主 将】な・・なにがだ!? Captain: L-like what!? 【美 樹】だから洗濯物とかぁ・・・ Miki: Like your laundry or something... 【主 将】あ、そういうことか・・・ Captain: Well, you may have me there... 【美 樹】ティッシュばっかのごみ箱とかさ。 Miki: Or a mountain of used tissues in your garbage. 【主 将】そういうことをするなっつーんだよ・・・ Captain: Hey, I've already warned you not to go there... 【主 将】で?今回は何でここに来たんだ? Captain: So? Why are you here this time? 【美 樹】それがねー・・・ Miki: Well... 【主 将】うん。 Captain: Yeah. 【美 樹】ちょっとした遊びでさー、一回寝た男がつきあってくれってしつこくって・・・最近ストーカーとか流行ってんじゃん?つきまとわれるのもうっとおしいからさぁ。そいで逃げて来たの。 Miki: I just came over to hang out for a while. Some guy I slept with once keeps asking me out and won’t back down... You hear a lot about stalkers nowadays, right? I came over to be in hiding. 【主 将】お前・・・遊びまくってんな・・・ Captain: You really... get around... 【美 樹】大丈夫だよ、避妊してるから。 Miki: Don’t worry, I use contraception. 【主 将】そーいうことじゃなくて・・・ Captain: That’s not the point... 【美 樹】誰かさんみたいに生でしたいなんて言い出す男いないもん。 Miki: None of them said they wanted to do it raw, unlike someone we might know. 【主 将】なに?・・・ Captain: What...? 【美 樹】そっかぁ・・・正常位でイクのが好きなのかぁ・・・・ Miki: I see... So you like to do it missionary position, do you... 【主 将】お・・お前!?まさか勝手に見やがったのか!? Captain: Y-you didn’t! Don’t tell me you watched that!? 【美 樹】えー、何を?なんのことかしら。 Miki: Huh, what? What’s all the fuss about I wonder. 【主 将】お・・お前・・・人のものを勝手に・・・ Captain: You... you just went through my things without asking... 【美 樹】あらー?見られて困るようなものでも撮った覚えあるのかしら?趣味わるぅ Miki: Pardon me? You have some recollection of recording something you wouldn’t want anyone else to see? What a sick-o. 【主 将】こ・・この性悪女・・・あすかには絶対いうなよ!見たなんて・・・ Captain: You, you’re a fucking bitch... Don’t you ever tell Asuka! I can’t believe you... 【美 樹】そのかわり当分泊めてね。 Miki: In exchange, you’ll let me stay here for a while. 【主 将】わかったわかった・・・ Captain: Fine, it’s a deal... 【美 樹】あすかちゃんとする時はどこか出かけるからさ。 Miki: When you want to bang Asuka, I’ll go out somewhere. 【主 将】そんな心配はええっちゅーに・・・ Captain: Don’t you bother yourself with all that... 【美 樹】毎回外でしてたらお金かかるでしょ?なんならあたしも混ぜてよ。3Pしよっか? Miki: But if you keep going out to do it like that, it starts adding up. You know, you could add me into the mix. You wanna have a threesome? 【主 将】じゃかましい!おとなしく寝てろ! Captain: Nevermind, let’s just be quiet and go to sleep! 【主 将】あ、でも布団無いぞ。 Captain: Oh, but you don’t have a bed. 【美 樹】いいよ、一緒の布団で。 Miki: It’s fine. We can sleep in the same bed. 【主 将】いいよって言ってもなぁ・・・ Captain: Even if I did say yes... 【美 樹】なんならする? Miki: So, you wanna... do it? 【主 将】するか! Captain: No! 【主 将】(こいつ本当に俺に対しては警戒心持ってないよな・・・) Captain: (Seriously, this chick thinks I'll just let her get away with anything...) 【主 将】(こ・・こいつ・・・あのビデオ勝手に見やがったな・・・) Captain: (I can't believe it... She just helped herself to that video...) 【主 将】(や・・やばい・・・美樹に見られたことがあすかにばれたら・・・) Captain: (This is bad... really bad... If it ever got to Asuka that Miki saw it...) \^ \^ \^ \^ \^ \^ \^ \^ \^ \^ \^