Author Topic: I wonder how this feels to girls  (Read 11363 times)

MMX

• Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Bang the doll slowly.
Re: I wonder how this feels to girls
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 08:52:32 pm »
I remember seeing a video on YouTube of this girl absolutely mashing the shit out of her titties.  I mean most girls I've ever met always tell me it hurts but this girl was fucking going crazy.

Of course girls have a tendency to lie directly to my face so I don't know who to trust U_U
Doesn't make me any less interested in the activity, though.

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 10:15:34 pm »
nice!!

King Zarkon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Planet Doom Represent
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 10:19:39 pm »
bangdoll, you are not alone. they lie to me too.

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 11:55:06 pm »
i guess it all depends on how sensitive the girl's breasts/nipples are, as well as how she likes em groped - gently or aggressively.  but from what i've heard, girls don't like getting hit in the juggs very much...  i guess it's comparable to getting kicked in the crotch, although probably much less severe.  =/

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 11:57:42 pm »
i guess it all depends on how sensitive the girl's breasts/nipples are, as well as how she likes em groped - gently or aggressively.  but from what i've heard, girls don't like getting hit in the juggs very much...  i guess it's comparable to getting kicked in the crotch, although probably much less severe.  =/
Bingo.  I've known girls who liked it gentle, and girls who liked it to the point of borderline torture, but they all agree that if it's done right its one of the best things ever.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

tetsaru arigashi

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 01:56:20 am »
just now saw the videos.  that one asian office chick when she busted out of her top like that...  WOW, i love seeing that kinda stuff.  + 1 rep!  i'm glad to see all these awesome videos involving busty asians that have been showing up lately!  >=D

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 05:04:34 pm »

Err... kicked in the crotch?  I dunno about that.  I mean I can see getting "hit in the juggs" is just very... rude.  And probably also painful, and I would never think of such a thing (unless they asked >_>) but I don't think it's compared to getting kicked in the crotch.  At least not on a guy.  Though I think kicking a woman in the crotch is comparable to kicking a man in the crotch.  Except it's less painful, however it is also worlds' more distasteful.  Bad class, 'n all that.

bangdoll, you are not alone. they lie to me too.

Yeah!  Just like that one girl I picked up off that street corner; she said she had a vagina!  Fucking liar.

Harada Fan

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 11:42:44 am »
Yeah!  Just like that one girl I picked up off that street corner; she said she had a vagina!  Fucking liar.

um.....this leads to a whole lot of questions that don't need to be answered.

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 09:31:30 am »
Actually, I'd like to hear about those questions and the answers, this sounds interesting.

We once saw a video at my friends house, this girl with huge tits was sitting in a chair with her boobs laid out on a board on the table, we were thinkin' like "Oh man, they're gonna all jack on this chicks chest and it's gonna be hot" but instead they took a hammer and nails and nailed her boobs to the board.

You know what, I realised that my soul is probably gone just now.

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 12:36:22 pm »
I can't imagine any girl volunteering to have something like that done to themselves. That's horrible.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

tetsaru arigashi

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 12:40:29 pm »
Actually, I'd like to hear about those questions and the answers, this sounds interesting.

We once saw a video at my friends house, this girl with huge tits was sitting in a chair with her boobs laid out on a board on the table, we were thinkin' like "Oh man, they're gonna all jack on this chicks chest and it's gonna be hot" but instead they took a hammer and nails and nailed her boobs to the board.

You know what, I realised that my soul is probably gone just now.

OUCH...  that's like... guro-esque shit right there...  O_o;  where the hell did this come from?!?

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 10:14:25 pm »
Good question!!

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 11:36:52 pm »

The fuck what?

.... What a waste of good (huge) tits.

And why would you want to know where this came from.  Unless you want to find the guys in charge so you can beat the shit out of them while yelling "YOU WASTE GOOD TITS" over and over.

tetsaru arigashi

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2006, 01:04:50 am »
And why would you want to know where this came from.  Unless you want to find the guys in charge so you can beat the shit out of them while yelling "YOU WASTE GOOD TITS" over and over.

maybe because i occasionally want to see something that you normally don't see everyday, just for the hell of it.  had i not endured watching bondage game, i probably never would have gotten into B.E.  fucked-up shit like that sometimes piques my curiousity, even if it IS horrific.

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 03:11:26 am »
maybe because i occasionally want to see something that you normally don't see everyday, just for the hell of it.  had i not endured watching bondage game, i probably never would have gotten into B.E.  fucked-up shit like that sometimes piques my curiousity, even if it IS horrific.

Yeah, but guro is messed up and bondage isn't.  XD

Besides it was more of a facetious question.  Everybody's curious.  Of course many times - wtf is this new "don't bail" banner it makes me roffles?

Plus sometimes it is better to be ignorant - knowing such a great waste of titties out there.  I would rather not know, and continue living my life in ignorance, than lament for teh rest of my life.  O woe is me.

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 11:05:29 am »
It's one of the parkour banners Jusu submitted. "Don't bail" is parkour for "don't fuck up".

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2006, 09:45:30 pm »
Thanks for the links!!

Harada Fan

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2006, 08:01:07 pm »
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 08:28:52 pm by Harada Fan »